Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am going to say it now so that when it happens >>...

Topic closed. 89 replies. Last post 4 years ago by luckyshoes.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
ozone park
United States
Member #57042
December 15, 2007
274 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

I am going to write this blog now so that when it happens people do not say I am full of s**t. My grandmother who died 7 years ago, comes to me in my dreams and talks to me. before she died we talked and joked around and i told her that i wanted her to come back and tell me the lotto numbers. well in the last 7 years we have had about 15-20 conversations about different things but mainly about the lottery. She came and told me that a particular game i was playing to go and play a certain card number. i played it for a while too long and it  hit for 5 thousand. I than told her that I was going to play another scratch off and tell me the ticket number she did. but that was not good enough for me because there are so many lotto sellers that i told her that i needed better information because it is hard to play that one card number and hope the retailer has it next up and there are so many. Now she gave me the location to go and play it at. Granted she gave me the name of the town which has 9 retailers i have to go and play at but it is better than what I have been doing for the last year, running around like a nut asking what is the next number on the game. Than they get mad because i do not buy it unless it is my number and no one wants to break a book so i have to wait. or they lie to me. Now i try to look at the number if it is easy to look at because so many get mad at me when i do not buy. This is better.

Last year she gave me the mega number only. stupid me not thinking about the little things did not think about winning for each number played so i only played 100 dollars and sure enough it came out that night. I even told all my friends to go play that day and they all hit little money though. If i was smart i would have played 5 thousand dollars worth. Now she came to me and gave me the exact numbers to play power ball. and I am waiting for them to come out.

I am telling this story because when it happens and it is going to happen soon I want people to know i said it before it happened so no one can question the fact that I really had conversations with my nan in my dreams and they really did happen. we are going to hit 2 big jackpots. and in my family I have 2 cousins one who hit the lottery in PA in the 70's and another cousin who hit it big in Conn. in the 80's they say it happens in 3's so i am the third. Thanks for reading this.

Keke242's avatar - nicebear
    Florida
    Bahamas
    Member #130323
    July 11, 2012
    451 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2012, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

I am going to write this blog now so that when it happens people do not say I am full of s**t. My grandmother who died 7 years ago, comes to me in my dreams and talks to me. before she died we talked and joked around and i told her that i wanted her to come back and tell me the lotto numbers. well in the last 7 years we have had about 15-20 conversations about different things but mainly about the lottery. She came and told me that a particular game i was playing to go and play a certain card number. i played it for a while too long and it  hit for 5 thousand. I than told her that I was going to play another scratch off and tell me the ticket number she did. but that was not good enough for me because there are so many lotto sellers that i told her that i needed better information because it is hard to play that one card number and hope the retailer has it next up and there are so many. Now she gave me the location to go and play it at. Granted she gave me the name of the town which has 9 retailers i have to go and play at but it is better than what I have been doing for the last year, running around like a nut asking what is the next number on the game. Than they get mad because i do not buy it unless it is my number and no one wants to break a book so i have to wait. or they lie to me. Now i try to look at the number if it is easy to look at because so many get mad at me when i do not buy. This is better.

Last year she gave me the mega number only. stupid me not thinking about the little things did not think about winning for each number played so i only played 100 dollars and sure enough it came out that night. I even told all my friends to go play that day and they all hit little money though. If i was smart i would have played 5 thousand dollars worth. Now she came to me and gave me the exact numbers to play power ball. and I am waiting for them to come out.

I am telling this story because when it happens and it is going to happen soon I want people to know i said it before it happened so no one can question the fact that I really had conversations with my nan in my dreams and they really did happen. we are going to hit 2 big jackpots. and in my family I have 2 cousins one who hit the lottery in PA in the 70's and another cousin who hit it big in Conn. in the 80's they say it happens in 3's so i am the third. Thanks for reading this.

I believe you !!! I had dreams andheard of many people who dream and hear from loved ones. So I believe it. Thanks for sharing :)

Good luck and blessings to all 

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Tell us what the numbers are and that will prove it beyond a doubt.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Keke242's avatar - nicebear
        Florida
        Bahamas
        Member #130323
        July 11, 2012
        451 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2012, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

I agree I would like to know the numbers

Good luck and blessings to all 

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
          Member #81314
          October 16, 2009
          18980 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2012, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck!

The Struggle is real!

wisconsin
            United States
            Member #130754
            July 23, 2012
            198 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2012, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Best of luck to you, rgse90.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
              A long and winding road
              United States
              Member #17084
              June 10, 2005
              4523 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2012, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

I'll give ya a hint, the numbers have NO decimals before or after them! 

I love dream stories, Oddly I am deaf in my dreams and cant hear em anyways

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

United States
                Member #128435
                May 24, 2012
                343 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2012, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

I Am Really Tick Off Right Now Mad

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                  A long and winding road
                  United States
                  Member #17084
                  June 10, 2005
                  4523 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2012, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

I Am Really Tick Off Right Now Mad

yikes! Whap happened?

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

United States
                    Member #112061
                    June 9, 2011
                    8776 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2012, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to  you hope your dream comes true!

cocoDance

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2012, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

he doesn't need to tell us the numbers ridge, when he wins, he can just post a photo in the thread, "show us your winning tickets" . If i knew the winning numbers, i dont know if i would tell you.  I wouldn't want you sending your pet sasquatch after me and my gold bullion.

ozone park
                        United States
                        Member #57042
                        December 15, 2007
                        274 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2012, 3:18 am - IP Logged

Thank you all for your genuine support. I really appreciate it. As soon as it happens I will post the tickets and the copies of the tickets. i think it is going to be the scratch off first, then the power ball after that. I have had this premonition for many years now, but the last 3 years it has gotten very strong. When I hit the 5 thousand dollar ticket I was convinced that I have to pay more attention to what she was telling me in my dreams. Now the last 8 months it has been so strong that I decided to make sure I make this my number 1 priority to find that winning ticket number. 

I will say this, I cannot believe how many store owners get so mad if you just ask for the next ticket number on the scratch off. I hate to say this but it is mostly the Indians that get so mad and spiteful about it. One night I went to the store asked the guy what the next number was and for some reason I knew he was lying. So I waited for some kind of sign and believe it or not It came and when I went back in the store I told the guy give me the next ticket anyway and it was the number i was looking for. He just outright lied to me. Another store owner now buys the ticket himself when it comes to that number and it is available. I was getting worried for a while until my grandmother gave me the town to go looking for the ticket in. So I do not have to deal with these people anymore. 

I can post the 5 thousand dollar ticket but I do not know how to do it. If someone can explain how to copy it I will post it on the website. They stopped making the game but I was able to find a last store that still had some left and the next number was the number i was looking for and that was the one that I hit on. Thanks everyone. Have a good night.

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2012, 3:45 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/help/131640

this is a link for help on posting an image.  good luck in your lottery endeavors.

kkkb's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTCbp5UCbsK022NTC_y-p5KGtaseWWCX_dI6OKKgbkehO5h07Cy9Q

United States
                            Member #130020
                            July 4, 2012
                            840 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2012, 3:45 am - IP Logged

I dream numbers every now and then and by the time I wake up I forget them because I don't write them down. I finally write a play 4 down for my family and I and no one (not even myself) played. It fell straight. So I understand. Good luck

Money is the motive

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2012, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

he doesn't need to tell us the numbers ridge, when he wins, he can just post a photo in the thread, "show us your winning tickets" . If i knew the winning numbers, i dont know if i would tell you.  I wouldn't want you sending your pet sasquatch after me and my gold bullion.

No, actually I think he should post the numbers beforehand for the sake of his credibility.

And at least a couple hours before the drawing.

Cuz it takes awhile to come down off the mountain and get into town. 

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke