Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am going to say it now so that when it happens >>...

Topic closed. 89 replies. Last post 4 years ago by luckyshoes.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Keke242's avatar - nicebear
Florida
Bahamas
Member #130323
July 11, 2012
451 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2012, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Your typo is turning into a viral thread gone crazy!!! This may be just the beginning Keke, brace yourself and buckle up, it's going to be a wild ride. Hyper

Frown

Hahahaha ohhhh boyyyy

Good luck and blessings to all 

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4792 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2012, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Well I wish you luck there.  However, if I could communicate with my passed over grandmother, the lottery would not be on my list of topics (although she always bought a powerball ticket).

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2012, 9:01 am - IP Logged

UFC......isn't that Unidentified Flying Cream. Idea   I'm watching that right now. A little messy at times, but these paper towels come in handy.  Thumbs Up

Green laugh

kings mountain
        United States
        Member #118667
        November 5, 2011
        208 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2012, 9:29 am - IP Logged

He would only needs to show credibility in front of the sharks in the shark tank if he was asking for one million dollars to purchase all the combinations in PB. 

I dont think its important to show prior to appease the town drunkaard who runs naked across the ridge during the full moon while being chased by a hairy sasquatch with a huge erection.Jester Laugh

roflmao....i totally agree..

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34149 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2012, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all for your genuine support. I really appreciate it. As soon as it happens I will post the tickets and the copies of the tickets. i think it is going to be the scratch off first, then the power ball after that. I have had this premonition for many years now, but the last 3 years it has gotten very strong. When I hit the 5 thousand dollar ticket I was convinced that I have to pay more attention to what she was telling me in my dreams. Now the last 8 months it has been so strong that I decided to make sure I make this my number 1 priority to find that winning ticket number. 

I will say this, I cannot believe how many store owners get so mad if you just ask for the next ticket number on the scratch off. I hate to say this but it is mostly the Indians that get so mad and spiteful about it. One night I went to the store asked the guy what the next number was and for some reason I knew he was lying. So I waited for some kind of sign and believe it or not It came and when I went back in the store I told the guy give me the next ticket anyway and it was the number i was looking for. He just outright lied to me. Another store owner now buys the ticket himself when it comes to that number and it is available. I was getting worried for a while until my grandmother gave me the town to go looking for the ticket in. So I do not have to deal with these people anymore. 

I can post the 5 thousand dollar ticket but I do not know how to do it. If someone can explain how to copy it I will post it on the website. They stopped making the game but I was able to find a last store that still had some left and the next number was the number i was looking for and that was the one that I hit on. Thanks everyone. Have a good night.

Stick with them numbers rgse90 Good Luck with them ....... I Agree!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

gonnawinwatchme's avatar - images
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #58835
            February 27, 2008
            148 Posts
            Posted: August 7, 2012, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Juat wanted to wish you luck, OP.  I am a firm believer in the other side, looking out for us.  Kind of creepy, but I received a raffle check from my kids school today.  (only $25) and the day I won was on July 18...the date of my grandpa's death.  It was kind of reassuring to see that, to know he's still looking out for me. 

Good luck again, OP!  Hope your loved one brings you luck! :)

Massachusetts
              United States
              Member #78798
              August 21, 2009
              336 Posts
              Posted: August 7, 2012, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Guess I better post my numbers as well, for those big bragging rights tomorrow morning. Sun Smiley   Cussing Face

Guess I better post mine too

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: August 7, 2012, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: August 8, 2012, 1:56 am - IP Logged

Wow, you guys make your wagers early to avoid being shut out..........

Im still licking my MM wounds.

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2012, 1:58 am - IP Logged

Gotta preserve the integrity of my bragging rights for tomorrow evening.  Wink

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: August 8, 2012, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Gotta preserve the integrity of my bragging rights for tomorrow evening.  Wink

With such a fine array of numbers I feel compelled to declare you the winner.

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: August 8, 2012, 6:31 am - IP Logged

With such a fine array of numbers I feel compelled to declare you the winner.

I feel compelled to fully agree with your astute conclusion.  Cheers

Specifically, I believe line C is going to be the winning number.

After seeing a bit piece on the Today show, about the James Bond toys, particularly the Aston Martin car he loved to drive, I have decided to make

that one of my first purchases upon receiving my sleek direct deposit from Powerball.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: August 8, 2012, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

An excellent purchase decision. I'm certain you will not be disappointed.

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2012, 1:31 am - IP Logged

I feel compelled to fully agree with your astute conclusion.  Cheers

Specifically, I believe line C is going to be the winning number.

After seeing a bit piece on the Today show, about the James Bond toys, particularly the Aston Martin car he loved to drive, I have decided to make

that one of my first purchases upon receiving my sleek direct deposit from Powerball.

Ok, but does it have a cup holder?

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: August 9, 2012, 2:49 am - IP Logged

Ok, but does it have a cup holder?

No onlymoney, but fortunately it does come with a martini glass holder.  Yes Nod