Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ion Saliu

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Winston-Salem
United States
Member #131072
August 1, 2012
5 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2012, 9:09 am - IP Logged

Anyone ever heard of Ion Saliu? I ran across his website the other day. Seems he uses a DOS based program to crunch numbers  for Pick3,4,5,6, Blackjack, Horse Racing and others.  Price is very reasonable for a lifetime membership. Just wondered if anyone has used his systems with any results.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2012, 10:41 am - IP Logged

I thought that was a new Subaru model.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1646 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2012, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Anyone ever heard of Ion Saliu? I ran across his website the other day. Seems he uses a DOS based program to crunch numbers  for Pick3,4,5,6, Blackjack, Horse Racing and others.  Price is very reasonable for a lifetime membership. Just wondered if anyone has used his systems with any results.

He's only going down a different road to arrive at the same destination, buddy. The more turns and curves you take, the longer and more difficult it is to get there. Many others here do the same thing with all the systems you'll soon be exposed to. We're only dealing with (3) positions of 0-9...half are odd and half are even. Where all that other stuff fits in is well beyond even my wildest, most outlandish guess. 

I've seen terminologies used here that I never knew applied to a simple Pick 3 game. Good luck in your quest for a system, though...lots and lots and lots and LOTS of things here to sift through.

L.L.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10344 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2012, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

jhicks22,

There's a Search feature up on top of these pages for topics here on LP.

Here's the hits for Ion Saliu:

http://www.lotterypost.com/search?q=Ion+Saliu

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31334 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2012, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Ion was a member here for a while.     Bet u could search his posts.

love to nibble those micey feet.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
            Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4850 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2012, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

jhicks22, 

Lucky Loser is right.

There's only 4 things you need to remember.

Group A                  Group B

2 EVEN 1 ODD       2 LOW 1 HIGH 

1 EVEN 2 ODD       1 LOW  2 HIGH 

One item from each group will happen each draw most of the time. The exceptions are 3 EVEN, 3 ODD, 3 LOW, 3 HIGH.

It's a very simple thing but everyone tries to make it more complicated than it really is. If you have a good tracking

system, it will make it very easy to narrow down your choices to 10 to 15 numbers or less. If you're using 30, 40, or 50

numbers then you're just guessing and not playing smart. You don't need to play every combination, just the ones that

have the highest  probability of hitting.  GOOD LUCK!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2012, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Ion was a member here for a while.     Bet u could search his posts.

Ion Saliu is the ARCHENEMY of CylonVader.

When its real quiet outside you can hear them battling on the tops of Mount Oylmpia.

Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1646 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2012, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

jhicks22, 

Lucky Loser is right.

There's only 4 things you need to remember.

Group A                  Group B

2 EVEN 1 ODD       2 LOW 1 HIGH 

1 EVEN 2 ODD       1 LOW  2 HIGH 

One item from each group will happen each draw most of the time. The exceptions are 3 EVEN, 3 ODD, 3 LOW, 3 HIGH.

It's a very simple thing but everyone tries to make it more complicated than it really is. If you have a good tracking

system, it will make it very easy to narrow down your choices to 10 to 15 numbers or less. If you're using 30, 40, or 50

numbers then you're just guessing and not playing smart. You don't need to play every combination, just the ones that

have the highest  probability of hitting.  GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks, and I'm glad you see the same things I do. The game is very, very simple to an extent. The only thing that makes it more complicated for certain players is the funds to implement the proper approach, and, the PATIENCE to facilitate the hit. Also, the pre-tests make it more interesting. What most players don't take into consideration is this: the draw, (numbers or combination), that they're trying to play after isn't the "real draw" at allNo Nod. Why? Because there are up to (5) pre-test draws which shuffle all the numbers and/or combinations around, and, BACK INTO THE FOLDYes Nod. Hence, we're actually playing AFTER THE LAST PRE-TEST DRAW which we don't know what the numbers are until later after the official draw.Yes Nod This is the state's advantage, gwurston.Eek 

This allows what even the sharpest players deem highly unlikely to happen again...to actually happen again. The very things that are filtered out are actually favored to re-occur in the official draw due to pre-tests. Doubles in the same positions, single digits, the exact same pair of digits, double all odd/even draws (after pre-tests), etc. etc. I've seen and learned it all...and don't take any of it for granted.

Your last sentence makes the most sense I've seen here in a long time. That, along with playing in cycles, will yield the highest results over a given period of time because the combinations must absolutely be drawnIdea. This will also "make" the player money even after losing a couple of times as a reasonable bankroll is required to get started. This presents another problem for 90% of players...they want to spend as least as possible to play. Well, numbers and money go hand in hand and consistency comes with a reasonable set of numbers played at an optimum time. Playing every draw is a no-no in my opinionNo No.

I could go on, but I know that you get my point here, and, understand my languageWink. Triangle SystemWhat?, Rings of PIWhat?, Mirror SystemWhat?...on and on and on. It all goes right back to what we've already broken it down to...THE BASICS of 0-9, odd/even, and the combinations contained thereof. There's an awful lot of over compensating here with the game. Have a good evening, buddy!

L.L.

Winning makes me smile.
                  bel air maryland
                  United States
                  Member #90251
                  April 24, 2010
                  4850 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2012, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, and I'm glad you see the same things I do. The game is very, very simple to an extent. The only thing that makes it more complicated for certain players is the funds to implement the proper approach, and, the PATIENCE to facilitate the hit. Also, the pre-tests make it more interesting. What most players don't take into consideration is this: the draw, (numbers or combination), that they're trying to play after isn't the "real draw" at allNo Nod. Why? Because there are up to (5) pre-test draws which shuffle all the numbers and/or combinations around, and, BACK INTO THE FOLDYes Nod. Hence, we're actually playing AFTER THE LAST PRE-TEST DRAW which we don't know what the numbers are until later after the official draw.Yes Nod This is the state's advantage, gwurston.Eek 

This allows what even the sharpest players deem highly unlikely to happen again...to actually happen again. The very things that are filtered out are actually favored to re-occur in the official draw due to pre-tests. Doubles in the same positions, single digits, the exact same pair of digits, double all odd/even draws (after pre-tests), etc. etc. I've seen and learned it all...and don't take any of it for granted.

Your last sentence makes the most sense I've seen here in a long time. That, along with playing in cycles, will yield the highest results over a given period of time because the combinations must absolutely be drawnIdea. This will also "make" the player money even after losing a couple of times as a reasonable bankroll is required to get started. This presents another problem for 90% of players...they want to spend as least as possible to play. Well, numbers and money go hand in hand and consistency comes with a reasonable set of numbers played at an optimum time. Playing every draw is a no-no in my opinionNo No.

I could go on, but I know that you get my point here, and, understand my languageWink. Triangle SystemWhat?, Rings of PIWhat?, Mirror SystemWhat?...on and on and on. It all goes right back to what we've already broken it down to...THE BASICS of 0-9, odd/even, and the combinations contained thereof. There's an awful lot of over compensating here with the game. Have a good evening, buddy!

L.L.

L.L.,

It must be true what they say after all, great minds do think alike.  LOL  I do agree with your point about the pre-draws,

they can and do throw a wrench in the works every now and then. I suppose that is what is meant by "randomness" in

the draws. But what can you do? It is what it is. So, we just have to work around it, and realize that when you see a

number that does not follow the current trend or pattern, that maybe it was just put there to throw people off and the

best thing to do is just ignore it because the pattern will often continue.

The most important thing is knowing how the game works. IE, that every thing balances out, or moves in cycles as you

call it. For example, if even numbers are running hot, expect odd numbers to hit in a few days. It will always soon do the

opposite of what it is doing now. Remembering this one point will greatly cut down on the amount of numbers you need to

play. It all comes down to the 2 groups I mentioned in the last post, and tracking everything accurately. There are many

things you can track to help in your picks besides those, but those are the basic ones. It does require some work to be

successfull, but it is worth the effort if you want to win.  Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1646 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2012, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

As a general reply, I'd like to share a few things regarding the game. First of all, there is such a thing as spending not enough money in this deal because numbers is money, and, money is coverage. When you don't have enough coverage, your chances are lessened by that much more. When you really think about it, players are already starting out with only 1/2 the numbers which is why there's a $500 payout for $1.00 per number...that's 500 combinations people.There's a total of 1,000 possible combinations to start with, and, they've taken away half the opportunities to win....making it harder. While that's not the end of the world, it does require more attention to what is actually going on so that monies are spent wisely.

The very first thing I realized, and, acted upon was that the combination can't begin with both an odd and an even number...it must be one or the other. So, I stopped playing both sides and picked only one set of numbers to stick with for a few days. If the player will remain consistent with their numbers (full combinations), then it essentially forces the win because the machine simply can't continue to draw the same thing over and over again. This is why I recommend playing in cycles if playing local state Pick 3. From one official draw to the next contains several pre-tests, and, this gives the player an advantage only if they are PATIENT enough to wait.

I've said many times before now, just as gwurston has also, that there will always be two odds and an even number or two evens and an odd number...unless the draw is all odd/even. That's it. If you are trying to develop a system beyond these basics, YOU ARE SIMPLY WASTING YOUR TIME BY MAKING IT HARDER THAN IT REALLY IS!!! Trying to impress others here with all the fancy terminologies, theories, and programs is just a bunch of B.S.!!!!! Stop it!!!! You're confusing people that are trying to learn and win money!!!! Hell, PI has nothing to do with Pick 3!!!! There's no triangle in Pick 3!!! PI=3.14...and just where does Pick 3 fit in this???? Quit trying to be rocket scientists!!!!! Odd, Even, 0-9...that's it. Make your combinations from here, have some money put aside to play, BE PATIENT, and you'll win...GUARANTEED.

For years, Gail Howard, Steve Player, and Robert Walsh have simply been charging people for the general knowledge they already possess. All the stuff they've put together boils down to even/odd, 0-9, and combinations. Simple. It has been said that the lottery is a tax on people that aren't good in math which I think is terrible...but it actually has merit and some people take advantage of it. Take some some time to sit down and review what you're doing with your money people. A true system is comprised of WHEN, HOW MUCH, and HOW the money is spent on combinations. Just tryin' to help to sombody out there.

L.L.

Nigeria
                      Member #131236
                      August 6, 2012
                      5 Posts
                      Posted: August 6, 2012, 1:22 am - IP Logged

I thought that was a new Subaru model.

I may not know much about the person Ion Saliu but i know of his work his software MDIEditor And Lotto WE is amazing.

i have used it in the past, wonderful for my pick 5 game i used it only once b4 unfortunately lossing it.

i think you should try it and see for yourdelf.

PS Luckily for me i still have a copy of my game history neatly typed and thorougly check for errors.

i will like to work with any pro who will be willing to use help me generate numbers.

i will provide the game history to be used.  please if you are interested in experimenting with a new pick five game with quite a long history ( 1962 till date)

please let me know.

Winning makes me smile.
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        4850 Posts
                        Posted: August 6, 2012, 1:32 am - IP Logged

L.L.,

There's one more thing. Instead of looking at 2 even/2 odd, I like to look at 2 low/ 2 high first. Why? Because you then 

reduce the numbers even more. For example, if you decide to use 2 low numbers, you have to choose between 0,2,4 for the

even numbers, or 1,3 for the odd numbers, or one of each. If you select 2 low/even numbers, (02,04,24) then probability

wise you know the third number is going to be 5,7,9. If you select 2 low/odd numbers, (13) then probability wise you know

the third number is going to  be 6,8. It works the same way if you select 2 high numbers first.                                       

Now if you select 1 even and 1 odd low number, then probability wise you  have to choose between all 5 high numbers

which is a little tougher. So you need to use your tracking charts to decide  whether the third number will be even or odd.

Which would be 6,8 or 5,7,9. Or you could just play all 5 high numbers with the 2 low numbers and avoid that decision.

Again, it works the same way if you use 2 high numbers first.

That's the whole Pick 3 game in a nutshell. Four choices, 2 EVEN/1 ODD, 2 ODD/1 EVEN.  2 LOW/1 HIGH, 2 HIGH/1 LOW.

Select 2 out of 4 correctly and you WIN. Simple. Nothing complicated.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19815 Posts
                          Posted: August 6, 2012, 6:50 am - IP Logged

If what you're doing doesn't improve your odds of winning then it doesn't matter.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Winning makes me smile.
                            bel air maryland
                            United States
                            Member #90251
                            April 24, 2010
                            4850 Posts
                            Posted: August 7, 2012, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

If what you're doing doesn't improve your odds of winning then it doesn't matter.

But it does. You're taking 120 single box numbers and reducing it to 82, by using 2E10, 2L1H, 2O1E, 2H1L. You can cut the

82 numbers down to 4 groups.

1)  2 even 1 odd / 2 low 1 high  2)  2 odd 1 even / 2 high 1 low

3)  2 even 1 odd / 2 high 1 low  4)  2 odd 1 even / 2 low 1 high

Groups 1 & 2 have 21 numbers. Groups 3 & 4 have 20 numbers. Each group contains numbers with consecutive and non-

consecutive digits. Groups 3 & 4 have 2 series numbers each.

You pick which group you think has the best chance of hitting and play that group. One out of four.

Or you can play 2 groups. Or some numbers from each group. Or just play consecutive digit numbers, or non-consecutive

digit numbers. It's all up to you. Study your states' game. Look at what is trending and base your choices on what's

happening in your state right now.  Good Luck!!!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                              Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: August 7, 2012, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

But it does. You're taking 120 single box numbers and reducing it to 82, by using 2E10, 2L1H, 2O1E, 2H1L. You can cut the

82 numbers down to 4 groups.

1)  2 even 1 odd / 2 low 1 high  2)  2 odd 1 even / 2 high 1 low

3)  2 even 1 odd / 2 high 1 low  4)  2 odd 1 even / 2 low 1 high

Groups 1 & 2 have 21 numbers. Groups 3 & 4 have 20 numbers. Each group contains numbers with consecutive and non-

consecutive digits. Groups 3 & 4 have 2 series numbers each.

You pick which group you think has the best chance of hitting and play that group. One out of four.

Or you can play 2 groups. Or some numbers from each group. Or just play consecutive digit numbers, or non-consecutive

digit numbers. It's all up to you. Study your states' game. Look at what is trending and base your choices on what's

happening in your state right now.  Good Luck!!!

But it does.

No, it doesn't! The odds and payouts stay the same no matter what!

And which one would that be? That is the point, which one? A child can divide numbers into groups!

It's all up to you.

That cancels part one of what you wrote.

Study your states' game. Look at what is trending and base your choices on what's   happening in your state right now

A trend goes on or breaks! As soon as you have found a trend, it might also break.