Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ion Saliu

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
grwurston's avatar - 144
Let's Go Rangers!!!
bel air maryland
United States
Member #90251
April 24, 2010
5123 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2012, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

This is about probabilities. It's about what is most likely to hit. What happens more often?  A single or a double? 

What happens more often? A number with 2 even or 3 even? Two odd or 3 odd?  Two low or 3 low? Two high or 3 high? 

Which happens most often? Tell me. I'm playing percentages here. I'm looking at the average skip rates between different

categories. The ones I said, happen most frequently.

Which group do you play? Study your game, then pick one. If you can't decide play two, to give yourself more

options. If you think there is going to be 2E1O and you're not sure between 2L or 2H play both. Thats all I'm saying. If

you're confident about one group, then just play one group, or play half of one group if thats your budget.

As far as spotting trends, a good tracking system is a must.  If your system is good you can see what is going to

happen before it happens. You can tell when a number is about to get hot, or when a number is about  to go cold. If you

don't notice the trend until it's over, you're too late. But don't worry, trends are like trains, you miss one there's another one

right behind it. That's why you have to study your states' game, so you can recognize what is going to happen before it

does.  GOOD LUCK!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2012, 1:56 am - IP Logged

This is about probabilities. It's about what is most likely to hit. What happens more often?  A single or a double? 

What happens more often? A number with 2 even or 3 even? Two odd or 3 odd?  Two low or 3 low? Two high or 3 high? 

Which happens most often? Tell me. I'm playing percentages here. I'm looking at the average skip rates between different

categories. The ones I said, happen most frequently.

Which group do you play? Study your game, then pick one. If you can't decide play two, to give yourself more

options. If you think there is going to be 2E1O and you're not sure between 2L or 2H play both. Thats all I'm saying. If

you're confident about one group, then just play one group, or play half of one group if thats your budget.

As far as spotting trends, a good tracking system is a must.  If your system is good you can see what is going to

happen before it happens. You can tell when a number is about to get hot, or when a number is about  to go cold. If you

don't notice the trend until it's over, you're too late. But don't worry, trends are like trains, you miss one there's another one

right behind it. That's why you have to study your states' game, so you can recognize what is going to happen before it

does.  GOOD LUCK!!!

This is about probabilities.

1:1000 = probability

And you get 500 for that!  = payout

P(1odd) = 5/10
    Any combination o/e+o/e+o/e = 5*5*5 = 125 combinations or 125 USD

You have 1 chance in eight to be right.

If you play groups o/e*h/l you get four groups in 10. 1/4*1/4*1/4 (avg probability) for one selection.

Any ball number has the same probability, and you have a stiff selection, by conclusion you will not even be close!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2012, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Anyone ever heard of Ion Saliu? I ran across his website the other day. Seems he uses a DOS based program to crunch numbers  for Pick3,4,5,6, Blackjack, Horse Racing and others.  Price is very reasonable for a lifetime membership. Just wondered if anyone has used his systems with any results.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3113 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2012, 7:13 am - IP Logged

"This is about probabilities. It's about what is most likely to hit. What happens more often?  A single or a double?"

For what it's worth, box players tend to look at the 110 single (all different) and the 90 doubles and think doubles will come up almost every other draw when in reality all different can be drawn six ways and doubles only three ways so all different come up much more often then doubles straight or box.

BobP

grwurston's avatar - 144
          Let's Go Rangers!!!
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          5123 Posts
          Posted: August 8, 2012, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Average mathematical skips for a 6 way # is  1.39   For a double is 3.7.  DBL EO is 6.67.   DBL, AE,AO,AL,AH is 16.67

Ave. math skip for a box single,  Mostly E,O,L,H. is 2.66  For a box single AE,AO,AL,AH is 8.0

Ave. math skip for a  AE,AO,AL,AH # with no doubles or triples is 16.67 

Ave. math skip for a single, no consecutive #'s is 3.33,  for 2 consecutive #'s is 2.78

Ave. math skip for a double, no consecutive #'s is 4.76, for 2 consecutive #'s is 16.67

Ave. math skip for a single, 3 consecutive #'s is 16.67, for 3 consecutive AE,AO, #'s is 33.33, for 3 consecutive #'s EO

is 5.56

This is what I was referring to when I was talking about the probabilities of the 4 groups hitting. And what is most likely to

hit. These statistics are from lotsoft pro.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19901 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2012, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

If you plan on using those old MSDOS programs, don't upgrade you XP Windows computers.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
              NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #90535
              April 29, 2010
              12118 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2012, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Anyone ever heard of Ion Saliu? I ran across his website the other day. Seems he uses a DOS based program to crunch numbers  for Pick3,4,5,6, Blackjack, Horse Racing and others.  Price is very reasonable for a lifetime membership. Just wondered if anyone has used his systems with any results.

Lottery systems are a waste of money and time. Buy more tickets to increase your chances of winning, that is the main point every lottery system ever sold.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12808 Posts
                Posted: August 8, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Real Working Lottery Systems are a Dime a Dozen !!! You must develop your own system/method/theory for Game play . Their is a few Lucky People that does have viable working systems .

NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #90535
                  April 29, 2010
                  12118 Posts
                  Posted: August 8, 2012, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Real Working Lottery Systems are a Dime a Dozen !!! You must develop your own system/method/theory for Game play . Their is a few Lucky People that does have viable working systems .

Yeah, they are the ones winning with quick picks 70% to 80% of the time. Are you a system promoter?

US Flag

Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12808 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2012, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

No , I'm not a system promoter . I've developed my own system for game play .. I've done pretty well in some Predictions in Pick 5 Forum for NY Take 5 ...

NEW YORK
                      United States
                      Member #90535
                      April 29, 2010
                      12118 Posts
                      Posted: August 8, 2012, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

No , I'm not a system promoter . I've developed my own system for game play .. I've done pretty well in some Predictions in Pick 5 Forum for NY Take 5 ...

I have seen your predictions. Buying more tickets will do the same.

US Flag

Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        12808 Posts
                        Posted: August 8, 2012, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I have seen your predictions. Buying more tickets will do the same.

With  a working viable system that can narrow down the sets to be played it can be done  . Who can afford to spend $ 200 or more per draw ?? When most of the time they can be narrowed down to 7 or 14 Combinations sets to play ...

grwurston's avatar - 144
                          Let's Go Rangers!!!
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          5123 Posts
                          Posted: August 8, 2012, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

With  a working viable system that can narrow down the sets to be played it can be done  . Who can afford to spend $ 200 or more per draw ?? When most of the time they can be narrowed down to 7 or 14 Combinations sets to play ...

I Agree!   100%  That is exactly what I'm trying to do. The pick 3 doesn't need to be rocket science. Come up with a system that is simple to use, where you don't need to play a ton of numbers and you can win. And you can do it consistently.

NEW YORK
                            United States
                            Member #90535
                            April 29, 2010
                            12118 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2012, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!   100%  That is exactly what I'm trying to do. The pick 3 doesn't need to be rocket science. Come up with a system that is simple to use, where you don't need to play a ton of numbers and you can win. And you can do it consistently.

The lottery is in the business of making money from system players, or should I say its core players. Good luck.

US Flag

grwurston's avatar - 144
                              Let's Go Rangers!!!
                              bel air maryland
                              United States
                              Member #90251
                              April 24, 2010
                              5123 Posts
                              Posted: August 9, 2012, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

The lottery is in the business of making money from system players, or should I say its core players. Good luck.

It's in the business of making $$$ from all of us. At least system players are trying to put the odds in their favor, to improve

their chances of winning. Whereas the QP players are practically picking numbers out of a hat and hoping Lady Luck chooses

them.  GOOD LUCK!!!