Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please...!

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Scott311.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
paurths's avatar - underground
Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
Belgium
Member #19287
July 29, 2005
2254 Posts
Posted: August 9, 2012, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

At first, sorry Todd, about posting this via here, but it is getting out of hand.

i have been receiving tens up to a hundred emails a day concerning LotSoftPro.

Everyone has wishes, problems & desires, that's one thing that's for sure.
But, i have been receiving emails from people that are accusing me of this and that. Calling me names, trashing me, telling me that i am promoting LotSoftPro on LP and sending everyone to my website, and to be honest, i pretty much had it with that kind of people. They are only in it to get the quick $$$. It doesn't work that way! One has to have a brain of its own!
It is easy to send hatemails, with accusations. The first one that can show me a post on LP where i am sending people to my website, well, i will pay him or her one hundred grand.
LotSoftPro is freeware now, and i do my best to send out the activation keys daily.

But, like most of you, i have a life.
And in that life i have to work to make a living.
I get up every morning at 4:35 AM, go to work and return between 6 and 7 PM.
There are children that need my attention, and they are getting it. The remaining time i am spending on going through my mails and answering them.
And sometimes, not often but sometimes, i need to sleep also.
This all is without learning and studying to keep up with the changes that follow each other very very fast in software development languages. I do that while i am asleep, i just put the book under my pillow...

So please, if your mails stay unanswered several days, even a week, be patient, i will handle them and respond.

If things keep going like this, LotSoftPro will be gone, permanently, the site will go down within a month.

Thanks go out to the people that appreciate what they are getting.
The other ones, and i know you know who you are, please, just stay far away from something that you obviously are not comprehending.
I am not forcing your arms to download it!!!
It seems an onion a day does not keep everyone away...

cheers

Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Florida
    United States
    Member #66575
    October 30, 2008
    3549 Posts
    Posted: August 9, 2012, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

At first, sorry Todd, about posting this via here, but it is getting out of hand.

But, i have been receiving emails from people that are accusing me of this and that. Calling me names, trashing me, telling me that i am promoting LotSoftPro on LP and sending everyone to my website, and to be honest, i pretty much had it with that kind of people. They are only in it to get the quick $$$. It doesn't work that way! One has to have a brain of its own!
    It is easy to send hatemails, with accusations. The first one that can show me a post on LP where i am sending people to my website, well, i will pay him or her one hundred grand.
    LotSoftPro is freeware now, and i do my best to send out the activation keys daily.

There are children that need my attention, and they are getting it. The remaining time i am spending on going through my mails and answering them.
    This all is without learning and studying to keep up with the changes that follow each other very very fast in software development languages. I do that while i am asleep, i just put the book under my pillow...

So please, if your mails stay unanswered several days, even a week, be patient, i will handle them and respond.

If things keep going like this, LotSoftPro will be gone, permanently, the site will go down within a month.

The other ones, and i know you know who you are, please, just stay far away from something that you obviously are not comprehending.

cheers

Ricky

Ricky

Im so sorry that it has come to this. I have used LotsoftPro for years and yes, I purchased it, not the freeware and it was worth every penny.

You have always been responsive within a resonable period of time . There are a lot of people who dont realize what a valuable tool you are now giving them for free . But there are also a lot of us out here who do appreciate everything you have done and continue to do.

Thanks for everything Ricky and I sure hope the few dont spoil it for the rest of us

Thank You

Carlig

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
      Fughedaboutit (NY)
      United States
      Member #8160
      October 26, 2004
      6777 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2012, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

cheers

Ricky

People Please!

Ricky is not promoting LotsoftPro on LP. I saw that a group here on LP was working on a system and they were basically sifting through their numbers by hand. When I saw what they were working on, I suggested to them that LotsoftPro would make quick work of what they were doing.

Ricky had nothing to do with mentioning his software, I did! Mad

All of us who have been around LP for a minute know that Ricky has been a blessing to us. He is a person just like you or I. He should be treated with the respect that we are all entitled to.

So, please stop the accusations and other nonsense and give him some peace.

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

Florida
        United States
        Member #66575
        October 30, 2008
        3549 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2012, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Lottochica ,

Thank you for mentioning that Ricky never promotes His Website or his software here at LP . I meant to mention it and didnt.

I find it strange that there are others on LP that do promote their services or software and thats okay, but here is someone GIVING AWAY a valuable tool and people want to harass or critisize him .. Unbelievable , 

CG

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
          Fughedaboutit (NY)
          United States
          Member #8160
          October 26, 2004
          6777 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2012, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Lottochica ,

Thank you for mentioning that Ricky never promotes His Website or his software here at LP . I meant to mention it and didnt.

I find it strange that there are others on LP that do promote their services or software and thats okay, but here is someone GIVING AWAY a valuable tool and people want to harass or critisize him .. Unbelievable , 

CG

You're welcome Carli.

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
            Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12809 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2012, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Ricky,

Keep up the Great Work !!! Your Software is great for use with Pick 3 / Pick 4 games . We all have to deal with the Trolls and Bottom feeders some people are not happy unless they trash talk other people .

donn94's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
              danville,va
              United States
              Member #122105
              January 24, 2012
              716 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2012, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Ya Ricky get up the good work i love the program its a good tool for us here at LP. 

And its free what is wrong with some ppl.

Thanks Ricky

grwurston's avatar - 144
                Let's Go Rangers!!!
                bel air maryland
                United States
                Member #90251
                April 24, 2010
                5132 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2012, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

cheers

Ricky

Ricky,

With all the work and effort you have put into your various programs that you have to help us here at LP, I think it's

absolutely terrible people are doing this to you. I bought the LotSoftPro about a year ago after I heard OTHER members talk

about it. It was the best thing I ever did to help me play the Pick 3. There was information and statistics there that I never

knew existed. It has been an incredible help in picking numbers. It was worth every penny.

PLEASE, don't shut it down because of a few idiots. Those of us who use it often truly appreciate what you have done for

us and we thank you.

There have been haters here on LP bashing people before, and there will be again. It seems like they choose a victim, go

after them until they leave, and then look for someone else. Why they do it I don't know, but they have ruined many a good

thread. Once a bully, always a bully I suppose.

Don't let them chase you away from something you've worked so hard for. Hang in there Ricky.

Again, Thank you and GOOD LUCK!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Greensboro, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #1616
                  June 5, 2003
                  1288 Posts
                  Posted: August 9, 2012, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Ricky, got your email last week and really appreciate it.

US Flag

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: August 9, 2012, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Ricky, I saw some of the posts that read borderline hostility even after i tried reassuring them that they will get it once you had some free time.

I may ask in the forums as to why a certain person may have not answered me in a timely manner, but once I get the answer, i don't press on. I understand people have lives apart from LP, I know it's hard cause I love this place, but   lol

I kinda feel bad because I fear my thread was the cause.

Surrender

Blue Angel

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11167 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2012, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I was just going to contact you when I saw this thread.  My program quit working: the download feature and the lottery bibile section.  I'll just wait until all this commotion clears.  I may just deleate it and re- load it and wait for a new key.  Mine is a paid registration. 

I know where you are coming from I get a lot of "different" reactions with my programs both good and bad.  I also get some people who expect me to do everything for them .  Your programs are excellent.  Don't let the naysayers get you upset.  There are always going to be critics who bash everything but spend no energy writing systems or contributing to this site.

Thumbs Up

US Flag

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                        Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        12809 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2012, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I was just going to contact you when I saw this thread.  My program quit working: the download feature and the lottery bibile section.  I'll just wait until all this commotion clears.  I may just deleate it and re- load it and wait for a new key.  Mine is a paid registration. 

I know where you are coming from I get a lot of "different" reactions with my programs both good and bad.  I also get some people who expect me to do everything for them .  Your programs are excellent.  Don't let the naysayers get you upset.  There are always going to be critics who bash everything but spend no energy writing systems or contributing to this site.

Thumbs Up

I Agree!                                                                                                 I Agree!                                                                                                        I Agree!

United States
                          Member #97695
                          September 21, 2010
                          358 Posts
                          Posted: August 10, 2012, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Hi,

cheers

Ricky

Hi paurths !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I download your free lotsoftpro for pick 3, but after installing it I am getting an error message "runtime error 3061, too few parameters Expected 3   "

I have windows vista, and fire-fox

Belgium
                            Member #19287
                            July 29, 2005
                            2254 Posts
                            Posted: August 10, 2012, 2:24 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Vista, yes, that is a real pain in the behind.
                            It has some habbit that i myself don't really like, the virtualization of folders.
                            Uninstall LotSoftPro, then go look in the following folder : C:\Users\YourUsername\Appdata\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\INW\...
                            --> where you should replace 'YourUsername' with your actual username.

Even after uninstalling it might happen that the files are still there.
                            And since you had version 4 installed (right?), it might be that the old files remained there, and Vista decided not to overwrite them when you installed version 5.
                            Those files must be gone before doing another install, or it will fail each time.

cheers
                            Ricky

lasas3

Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: August 10, 2012, 2:31 am - IP Logged

Hi,

i am not aware of all the posts on LP.
                              The past weeks i have not had much time to read up.
                              So i think there is no reason for you to feel bad, about your thread being the cause or something. (what thread is that?)

I didn't expect it to being downloaded a hundred times a day suddenly, i have underestimated it...
                              I've taken the day of so i can go through my mails today. Hopefully all of them.
                              So if anyone is still 'in line', be patient, the codes are on their way.

cheers
                              Ricky

lasas3