Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please...!

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Scott311.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97695
September 21, 2010
358 Posts
Posted: August 15, 2012, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

paurths,

Thanks for your software. Now I have to learn how to use it.

And I need instructions. If you written it out in English, please let me know where I can find it.

You mentioned a link on your home page, I find none there.

Are you referring to your homepage here at lottery post?

I have checked that page but found no link to explain how to use the software I downloaded.

United States
    Member #97695
    September 21, 2010
    358 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2012, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

paurths,

Thanks for your software. Now I have to learn how to use it.

And I need instructions. If you written it out in English, please let me know where I can find it.

You mentioned a link on your home page, I find none there.

Are you referring to your homepage here at lottery post?

I have checked that page but found no link to explain how to use the software I downloaded.

Thanks paurths,

I found the instructions. And is studying them.

United States
      Member #97695
      September 21, 2010
      358 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2012, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Does any one care to share strategies to pin-point just one number that will be coming in the next draw for pick 3, using paurths software?

Having a tool is great, using it with skill is even greater.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
        N.C.
        United States
        Member #59229
        March 9, 2008
        327 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2012, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Does any one care to share strategies to pin-point just one number that will be coming in the next draw for pick 3, using paurths software?

Having a tool is great, using it with skill is even greater.

His software doesn't work like that. It's more for statistics, however it does have a prediction button that will give you some numbers to play based on the window of dates you have chosen.Just play around with it for a few weeks, you'll get the hang of it.... It's a very nice program! Thumbs Up

United States
          Member #97695
          September 21, 2010
          358 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2012, 12:42 am - IP Logged

His software doesn't work like that. It's more for statistics, however it does have a prediction button that will give you some numbers to play based on the window of dates you have chosen.Just play around with it for a few weeks, you'll get the hang of it.... It's a very nice program! Thumbs Up

Ok!!

pavizlo$'s avatar - binary
            OKC, OK
            United States
            Member #120575
            December 22, 2011
            820 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2012, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Whoever critisize Rick regarding this free very helpful software is an idiot. Rick could charge some money for this great service!

He choose to make it free for everyone.Comeone people!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Mickie's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
              Spring Lake
              United States
              Member #313
              April 26, 2002
              181 Posts
              Posted: August 29, 2012, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Ricky

I have bought all your programs! They are awesome. Can't believe you give them free. I know you have many hours into them and upgrades. You are the best thing to happen here at LPost. Even before the free you where always here to help us with all the little programs you also have made.
              You have many people here in support of you. Keep your chin up, you have a life. If they can't wait then they can go somewhere else since they aren't paying for it. 

If they are getting it for free then they should be waiting for fee help at the end of the line!

Maybe you can charge for help(like a membership), I would be first in line :-) If they are paying customers maybe you can prioritize them that way with different emails :-)

Hope to continue along the path you have made
              Mickie

MickieDisney

Jack-C's avatar - us
                San Diego, CA
                United States
                Member #61467
                May 24, 2008
                28146 Posts
                Posted: September 29, 2012, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Looks like the website is offline now.  Sorry to see that happen, but I certainly understand.  If it is gone forever, God Bless you Ricky and all the best.  I have used LotSoftPro for years and can't live without it!  I can undate the states that I predict, but the auto update was so nice.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                  Clarksville
                  United States
                  Member #487
                  July 15, 2002
                  17638 Posts
                  Posted: September 29, 2012, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Looks like the website is offline now.  Sorry to see that happen, but I certainly understand.  If it is gone forever, God Bless you Ricky and all the best.  I have used LotSoftPro for years and can't live without it!  I can undate the states that I predict, but the auto update was so nice.

If they have offended Paurths, then that is what they deserve.  Playing the numbers is not an easy thing.  There are NO instant fixes.  One has to study trends, patterns, etc to find out what is going on.  He was kind enough to give them software that would do it for them.. for free... and they have abused his good nature.  Let them use paper and pencil and do it themselves.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #66575
                    October 30, 2008
                    3549 Posts
                    Posted: September 29, 2012, 11:43 am - IP Logged

If they have offended Paurths, then that is what they deserve.  Playing the numbers is not an easy thing.  There are NO instant fixes.  One has to study trends, patterns, etc to find out what is going on.  He was kind enough to give them software that would do it for them.. for free... and they have abused his good nature.  Let them use paper and pencil and do it themselves.

I both agree and disagree . I think is very rude of people to be so demanding when they have been given something for free .

On the other hand, there are those of us who actually did pay for the software and now have no way to get it onto a newly purchased computer . In the past we could email Ricky and get a new install code . I dont mind manually entering draws at all. But the fact that as soon as I purchase new computer , I will lose the software forever, honestly does bother me. I have come to depend on it .

Best of Luck to you Ricky

Carlig

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                      New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11119 Posts
                      Posted: September 29, 2012, 11:51 am - IP Logged

I'm in the same boat Carlig.  My paid copy quit working a few months back and It won't connect to the server. It would be nice to get it working again. I've tried everything to re-install etc. and no dice.

Oh well, this gives me more  time to work on new programs.

Coffee

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                        Winning makes me smile.
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        4874 Posts
                        Posted: September 29, 2012, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

I'm in the same boat Carlig.  My paid copy quit working a few months back and It won't connect to the server. It would be nice to get it working again. I've tried everything to re-install etc. and no dice.

Oh well, this gives me more  time to work on new programs.

Coffee

I have the paid copy. It's still workng fine except that I now have to manually update the draws. It just won't connect to the

server for the automatic updates.

Rickey tried to be generous and take away the fee for the program, but some members didn't appreciate it and turned into

you-know-whats. So now thanks to them, everyone else can no longer use the program to its full capabilities, and newer

members won't ever be able to use it at all. I hope all the people that gave Rickey a bunch of crap, are happy now that they

were able to screw things up for everyone else. 

Hopefully those members will man up and apologize to Rickey. But I won't hold my breath.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #66575
                          October 30, 2008
                          3549 Posts
                          Posted: September 29, 2012, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I have the paid copy. It's still workng fine except that I now have to manually update the draws. It just won't connect to the

server for the automatic updates.

Rickey tried to be generous and take away the fee for the program, but some members didn't appreciate it and turned into

you-know-whats. So now thanks to them, everyone else can no longer use the program to its full capabilities, and newer

members won't ever be able to use it at all. I hope all the people that gave Rickey a bunch of crap, are happy now that they

were able to screw things up for everyone else. 

Hopefully those members will man up and apologize to Rickey. But I won't hold my breath.

I agree with everything you said . I just wish there was a way for paid users to get a permanent registration code / number so it could be reinstalled.

My computer is dying a slow death , so when I get a new one, Lotsoft will cease to be usable .

CG

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                            N.C.
                            United States
                            Member #59229
                            March 9, 2008
                            327 Posts
                            Posted: September 29, 2012, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

This is not good, I paid for this program a while back and use it multiple times a week......Now it won't update No Nod Crying.Entering every draw manually twice a day will take too long......Ricky's website is no longer up either. Hopefully when he cools off he will at least provide his service to his paying customers, hell, I'll even pay him more money. Lotsoftpro and Todd's premium tools are the bestthere is, I would really hate to lose either one. Ricky if you read this, I know there are ungrateful people who have been giving you crap over the past few months for no reason at all. I have always been a fan of your software and actually depend on it for extra monthly income. I hope you will have your software updating again in the near future. Too bad a few morons ruined it for the rest of us.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                              Winning makes me smile.
                              bel air maryland
                              United States
                              Member #90251
                              April 24, 2010
                              4874 Posts
                              Posted: September 29, 2012, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

This is not good, I paid for this program a while back and use it multiple times a week......Now it won't update No Nod Crying.Entering every draw manually twice a day will take too long......Ricky's website is no longer up either. Hopefully when he cools off he will at least provide his service to his paying customers, hell, I'll even pay him more money. Lotsoftpro and Todd's premium tools are the bestthere is, I would really hate to lose either one. Ricky if you read this, I know there are ungrateful people who have been giving you crap over the past few months for no reason at all. I have always been a fan of your software and actually depend on it for extra monthly income. I hope you will have your software updating again in the near future. Too bad a few morons ruined it for the rest of us.

Unfortunately, this seems to be happening more and more. Someone takes the  time and effort to post systems and tools for

everyone to use and they get crapped on. People act like if if doesn't work every time its NG. Well nothing works every time,

although we all wish it would. Everyone wants a winning system but no one wants to put in the effort to find one. It's all "Give

me the numbers for ___. Can you do it for ___?" Picking the right numbers isn't easy. Finding a successful system isn't easy.

You want to win, do a search, go back and read some old threads from years ago, take that information and put it to good

use. Make up your own charts and system. If it doesn't work, so what try something else. If it still doesn't work, try another

one. There is tons of info on here. Search for it. Use it. If you have an idea go for it. If you find something that does works,

great. Then ask yourself, "What can I do to make it better"? Winning the lottery isn't easy. It's hard work. Don't crap on the

who person did the work for you. If you do that, then nobody will share anything. Is that what you want?

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.