Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Straight hit producer p-3 system

Topic closed. 177 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 12 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2012, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Big Smilevery poetic

Thanks Capu,

This can applied to any invention obviously.

Thousands of years without computers, TVs, refigerators, Air Conditioners, cell phones, cigarette lighters, and the other million things. All those ideas were in your face, on your neck, pressing your sides, and all over every inch of your body and mind.

What this means is that something as far fetched as a "replicator" device is all around me right now. The information on how to make such a device is within my arm's extent and beyond. Why stop there? How about a device that enables you to have total manipulation of time and space making you a GOD ?

Maybe in about 8,529,913 trillion years   lol

Ralcules's avatar - CYGNUS X-1.jpg

United States
    Member #636
    August 28, 2002
    44 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2012, 11:19 am - IP Logged

I guess i just wasted another try got the same thing. no list like you show of the pairs. how about another lesson word for word. thanks

Scroll down the the "PAIRS" section.

Good luck, Ralcules.

Ralcules

Maryland
      United States
      Member #127842
      May 10, 2012
      1959 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2012, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I tried downlaoding carli's excel, it did show the whole graphics but I can't input a number into the box. I think I have to download an app for it.

Ok, 299 is 290 input

And for my latest method of just doing the first number. 2 was in 299 so we'll use 2 only in the input. If your winning number tomorrow starts with a 3, there's a good chance of a hit.

Wow. So SC Midday was 332 repeat from a few ago.  So you are saying these numbers at the bottom may hit tonight? 325 339 314 etc etc? Thanks for any insight.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11115 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2012, 1:03 am - IP Logged

It was the only thing I could think of to go with you name  lol

Okay next one will be "Money is Power" 

CG

Thanks Carlig and olm, I just saw the file.  NM is computerized so I'm playing around with the program and found some interesting findings.

I backtested by using a two draws from the 10 draws back.

I added using lottery math: I put the 481 in the program and it hit (boxed) the next draw 396.

INPUT481481

Numbers to Consider    

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
          BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3582 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2012, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

just wanted to say that the only money excel chart carlig set up looks promising when you enter the draw changing the last # to 0. try it.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11115 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2012, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

just wanted to say that the only money excel chart carlig set up looks promising when you enter the draw changing the last # to 0. try it.

What?

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Bahamas
              Member #95630
              August 14, 2010
              102 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Carlig and olm, I just saw the file.  NM is computerized so I'm playing around with the program and found some interesting findings.

I backtested by using a two draws from the 10 draws back.

I added using lottery math: I put the 481 in the program and it hit (boxed) the next draw 396.

INPUT481481

Numbers to Consider    

hi lakerben how do u do this workout

cuteban25's avatar - Lottery-047.jpg
                Pinecrest Sephardim
                United States
                Member #119068
                November 14, 2011
                1378 Posts
                Posted: August 23, 2012, 11:04 am - IP Logged

I know you meant well, no hard feelings. I tried seeing whether 3 or more filters would agree with each other for years and nothing. If they did agree it was long gaps.

But deep down I feel there is a system that exists, we're just not thinking hard enough   lol

The solution to any problem is all around us as we speak. It's floating in the ether all around us, we just have to snatch it. The catch is that we need to know how to grab it. Unfortunately it takes a lot of energy from the human mind to expend in order to achieve such a thing.

Think about it this way. Before fire was invented, no cave dweller thought about it yet. What does this mean? it means that the idea was always there around them just waiting to be snatched. Every information to every dilemma has a solution, but i guess the way the system works is by the effort the participant is willing to endure to achieve it. it could theoretically take another thousand years before a pick 3 system that wins regularly is come upon. Or a hundred thousand years.

How many years did cave dwellers live without fire? Hundreds, thousands of years?

It's easier said than done obviously, but the first step is to never give up despite the negatives along the way.

It took Thomas Edison about 10,000 attempts before the type of filament he used in the light bulb was good enough to do the job.

You are Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.That system "Exist"because you are thinking on it.Quote:.......Suspiciousness is one  way of saying that one do not want to know the truth.It's the best way to keep the mind empty and the spirit restless............Good Luck & Thank you

Premonitionz's avatar - 8ball
                  Detroit, Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #67067
                  November 15, 2008
                  315 Posts
                  Posted: August 23, 2012, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Thank you onlymoney and CarliG!

onlymoney, I for one appreciate when people like yourself share your methods/systems without asking for anything in return. Keep up the good work and good luck with your picks.

CarliG, even though I do not personally know you, but I feel like I've known you forever. I have seen you help and assist so many people on here, and that alone speaks loudly about your character. I would say that 99% of the Excel programs I have were created by you, and I know how you're always telling people that you are a novice in Excel programming, but in my eyes and the eyes of many on here, YOU ARE A PRO! Thank you very much for all the time and effort you put in creating these programs. :)

It's people like you two that makes this forum so amazing.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                    BOSTON
                    United States
                    Member #48
                    September 9, 2001
                    3582 Posts
                    Posted: August 24, 2012, 9:06 am - IP Logged

thats why Carlig is from the sunshine state. You ask she answers. # cheers for carligParty

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #66575
                      October 30, 2008
                      3549 Posts
                      Posted: August 24, 2012, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Thank you onlymoney and CarliG!

onlymoney, I for one appreciate when people like yourself share your methods/systems without asking for anything in return. Keep up the good work and good luck with your picks.

CarliG, even though I do not personally know you, but I feel like I've known you forever. I have seen you help and assist so many people on here, and that alone speaks loudly about your character. I would say that 99% of the Excel programs I have were created by you, and I know how you're always telling people that you are a novice in Excel programming, but in my eyes and the eyes of many on here, YOU ARE A PRO! Thank you very much for all the time and effort you put in creating these programs. :)

It's people like you two that makes this forum so amazing.

Wow Premonitionz

What a very nice compliment .

a lot of people on LP have helped me along the way .

I figure the best way I can return the favor , is to do what I can to help others.

I dont have the creativity or skills to come up with these methods , but if what I can do , is get them in Excel to facilitate testing etc, then I feel I have helped even

in a small way.

Its appreciative people like you , that keep me doing it..

Thank You

Carlig

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #66575
                        October 30, 2008
                        3549 Posts
                        Posted: August 24, 2012, 9:41 am - IP Logged

thats why Carlig is from the sunshine state. You ask she answers. # cheers for carligParty

Retxx

You of all people know that I sure dont have all the answers , but I try LOL

Sorry, I havent been more help to you, but I keep trying.

Carlig

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                          u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19727 Posts
                          Posted: August 24, 2012, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Great work everyone! Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

Page 12 of 12