Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What If

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116083
September 4, 2011
132 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:22 am - IP Logged

What If is the title,what if?the world was supposed to end.What if holds a imaginary possibilities.The thoughts of of what if is endless.I can almost certainly say what if plays a huge role in lottery players lives.Does what if take u to a mirage?What if can releave stress with its possibilities.What if opens more possibilities and decisions it's endless lol.Amazing what if u had no possibilities and ur life was pre set.How would u feel about this?I can assure u I would feel cheated in life.I truly believe in free will,U control ur destiny.So just with ur thoughts u control what if don't let it control u.What if u win the lottery I truly hate the word if it's so past and based on ur past decisions as regret.Who cares of what if the thought of that sucks.Determing ur decisions is more like it strategic thinking at its best.Im just looking for the meaning of life what if just put my destiny at question I'm living current to the future.I mean a lot of my positivity must have wore out on people cause I'm drained it's a good thing to share energy when u can recharge peace.one more thing can any 1 vouch for <snip> the site that buys lottery tickets for different country's I'm think about playing in another country's lottery I need some input before I do it all appreciated thanks

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Translated into one clear concise sentence, what is your message here.   What?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:31 am - IP Logged

"What if" you didn't start drinking so early in the morning?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
        Member #116083
        September 4, 2011
        132 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2012, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Litter.com can any one vouch for them being legitimate

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2012, 11:04 am - IP Logged

What if I let one cigarette go out before I lit the next one?

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
            Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4855 Posts
            Posted: August 14, 2012, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

You wouldn't be passed out by noon.Cheers

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2012, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Turns out their very legit.  Thumbs Up

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                Member #121745
                January 16, 2012
                4784 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2012, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

My neighbors must wonder (with my widows open) why I am laughing out loud.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4784 Posts
                  Posted: August 14, 2012, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

What If is the title,what if?the world was supposed to end.What if holds a imaginary possibilities.The thoughts of of what if is endless.I can almost certainly say what if plays a huge role in lottery players lives.Does what if take u to a mirage?What if can releave stress with its possibilities.What if opens more possibilities and decisions it's endless lol.Amazing what if u had no possibilities and ur life was pre set.How would u feel about this?I can assure u I would feel cheated in life.I truly believe in free will,U control ur destiny.So just with ur thoughts u control what if don't let it control u.What if u win the lottery I truly hate the word if it's so past and based on ur past decisions as regret.Who cares of what if the thought of that sucks.Determing ur decisions is more like it strategic thinking at its best.Im just looking for the meaning of life what if just put my destiny at question I'm living current to the future.I mean a lot of my positivity must have wore out on people cause I'm drained it's a good thing to share energy when u can recharge peace.one more thing can any 1 vouch for <snip> the site that buys lottery tickets for different country's I'm think about playing in another country's lottery I need some input before I do it all appreciated thanks

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

What if a star in the form of a beachball came to earth?  And it was a whipping star....and we called it "caliban."

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
                    upstate NY
                    United States
                    Member #108791
                    March 31, 2011
                    549 Posts
                    Posted: August 14, 2012, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

It looks like they legitimately sell kitty litter.  Thumbs Up

Patriot

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: August 14, 2012, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

What if a star in the form of a beachball came to earth?  And it was a whipping star....and we called it "caliban."

That would be fine as long as there was a jumpdoor.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19752 Posts
                        Posted: August 14, 2012, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck Lep

Let it Snow Snowman

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40299 Posts
                          Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

what if: You put this in a format we can read.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            49642 Posts
                            Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

My neighbors must wonder (with my widows open) why I am laughing out loud.

The neighbors that can hear you: Probably think: You're laughing at them! ROFL

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22861 Posts
                              Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

What if is meaningless because it has to compete with Why not and How come...and all of them lose to Who cares.

What if I won the lottery?

I didn't win. Why not?

How come I never win?

Who cares?

Knock yourself out with what ifs but I'd like to have my head out of the clouds. If it happens, it happens. If not, then it doesn't.

In the end what if is a waste of time. Try replacing that with Get Real. Especially about that 'other country' lottery. Try winning

it HERE first.

Good luck.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557