Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What If

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
51194 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

What If is the title,what if?the world was supposed to end.What if holds a imaginary possibilities.The thoughts of of what if is endless.I can almost certainly say what if plays a huge role in lottery players lives.Does what if take u to a mirage?What if can releave stress with its possibilities.What if opens more possibilities and decisions it's endless lol.Amazing what if u had no possibilities and ur life was pre set.How would u feel about this?I can assure u I would feel cheated in life.I truly believe in free will,U control ur destiny.So just with ur thoughts u control what if don't let it control u.What if u win the lottery I truly hate the word if it's so past and based on ur past decisions as regret.Who cares of what if the thought of that sucks.Determing ur decisions is more like it strategic thinking at its best.Im just looking for the meaning of life what if just put my destiny at question I'm living current to the future.I mean a lot of my positivity must have wore out on people cause I'm drained it's a good thing to share energy when u can recharge peace.one more thing can any 1 vouch for <snip> the site that buys lottery tickets for different country's I'm think about playing in another country's lottery I need some input before I do it all appreciated thanks

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Spin the Big Wheel that has all the Countries Listed that have a Lottery: Play the Lottery in the Country the Wheel Lands on! Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4986 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2012, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

That would be fine as long as there was a jumpdoor.

Very good! Strangest book I ever read.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4986 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2012, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

The neighbors that can hear you: Probably think: You're laughing at them! ROFL

lol Noooooooooo.....A few annoy me because they lack common sense but most of them are ok. But I can't get away from a couple of long talking busybodies who name drop they are good friends with people I am friends with in the neighborhood...and my friends then tell me they do not even know these busybodies. One busybody told me a neighbor's mother had died (who I knew) and I asked how she knew that...she said because there was a wreath on the door (it was a Christmas wreath and Christmas time...and she did not die)...lol   On second thought, I do need to laugh at some of them.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
        P A
        United States
        Member #117331
        October 3, 2011
        7087 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2012, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

What If is the title,what if?the world was supposed to end.What if holds a imaginary possibilities.The thoughts of of what if is endless.I can almost certainly say what if plays a huge role in lottery players lives.Does what if take u to a mirage?What if can releave stress with its possibilities.What if opens more possibilities and decisions it's endless lol.Amazing what if u had no possibilities and ur life was pre set.How would u feel about this?I can assure u I would feel cheated in life.I truly believe in free will,U control ur destiny.So just with ur thoughts u control what if don't let it control u.What if u win the lottery I truly hate the word if it's so past and based on ur past decisions as regret.Who cares of what if the thought of that sucks.Determing ur decisions is more like it strategic thinking at its best.Im just looking for the meaning of life what if just put my destiny at question I'm living current to the future.I mean a lot of my positivity must have wore out on people cause I'm drained it's a good thing to share energy when u can recharge peace.one more thing can any 1 vouch for <snip> the site that buys lottery tickets for different country's I'm think about playing in another country's lottery I need some input before I do it all appreciated thanks

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

What if the above statement made sense? What if I never read it? What if we all won a jackpot?
        Well most of us never will, and thats how I think. Not what if, because life goes on win or lose.......

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: August 15, 2012, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

What if the above statement made sense? What if I never read it? What if we all won a jackpot?
          Well most of us never will, and thats how I think. Not what if, because life goes on win or lose.......

It could possibly be one of the most profound proclamations to ever appear on this site. Despite the rambling, incoherent, poor grammar and spelling,

the above statements could be the answer, to one of the greatest riddles that all lottery players have faced throughout their lifetime.   Roll Eyes

"What if", may just be the most important words ever proposed by any human past, present or future. So yes Chris, let us all keep an open mind.  Jester Laugh