Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Possible proof Washington state lottery is rigged

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 4 years ago by duckman.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #123632
February 25, 2012
156 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2012, 1:08 am - IP Logged

EVERYONE BEST READ THIS! If there is one posting everyone should read this is the one! So STOP what your doing and check this out! Okay maybe its just me, maybe I'm simply unaware of how things worked in the Washington State LOTTO drawing process before 2003 and in no way am I attempting to shed a negitive light on the Washington State lottery rather simply seeking a REAL ANSWER if anyone knows?  Yet something seems more than fishy and more than highly suspicious than anything I've seen before in a lottery. Its bothering me so much I called the lottery and they couldnt give me an answer other than o is that right they said, I wasnt ware of that, they said. So I thought I would post the question bothering me on LotteryPost. 

As far as I know the Washington State lottery has always used ping pong balls up till June 2004. At that time the State pulled the plug on the public from viewing any lotto drawings. With all the security measures in place I suppose not being able to view a drawing thats fine in some way as long as they are being honest. Yet my belief is they are not being honest and my proof is below. I am hoping someone may be able to give me a REAL ANSWER since the Washington State lottery can't or won't.

On the Wahington State lottery website it shows the drawings dating back to 1982 when you click on winning numbers. You have a choice to view the last 3 drawings, the last 180 drawings or the yearly drawings by year. You will see the amount of winners who got 3, 4 and 5 numbers correct and the amount of money paid out. The first drawing occuring on July 21, 2004 till current.

If you scroll through the drawings you will see the payout amounts and the amount of people who got 3 numbers right, 4 numbers right, 5 numbers right and if anyone one person hit the jackpot.  And we all know how difficult if not imposible for that to occure. Yet ON any given night prior to 2003 the amount of people getting 5 balls out of 6 correct is upwards to 303 people in one drawing on a consistant basis. Yet today its typically 4 to 15 people who get 5 out of 6 correct. Yet before 2003 the amount of people who got 5 numbers right on a regular basis is well over a 100 people upwards to 277 even 303 people got 5 of the 6 winning numbers correct ON A REGULAR BASIS. Yet in 2003 that all changed and suddeny the number dropped to 4 to 15 people.

Come on people did the people in Washington suddenly over night become dummies and can no longer get 5 out of 6 right when all the years prior to 2003 they could do i with ease even upwards to 303 people. And then suddenly they stop getting 5 out of 6 right! What happened? It is almost impossible to get 5 out of 6 yet 303 people could do it on a regular basis in a single drawing. The number of people getting 5 out of 6 compared to today are astronomical compared to today. And they were still using ping pong balls the entire time till June 2004. So what changed to make such a significant drop in the amount of people winning 5 out of 6? That is really what I want to know?

And get this, a jackpot was won almost every other time in some years prior to 2003 and sometimes 3 or 4 times in a row. And sometimes 4 or 5 people would win the jackpot. I counted up the amount of winners in one year and it was 54 people won the jackpot in a year, yet today your lucky if you see 5 people win the jackpot in an entire year in Washington State. Yet prior to 2003 you could easily see 5 jackpot winners in a 2 weeks time.

And this was before Washington State introduced the RNG.

So what up?

Also it was unheard up before 2004 that any lottery ever had the same 6 numbers show on two different nights, I remember in 2004 searching the internet trying to find any lottery that had ever had the same 6 numbers show twice yet Washington State has had the same 6 numbers show once in 1991 and again the same 6 numbers show in 1996. And also the same 6 numbers showed in Washington that showed in a Wisconsin lottery.

Also I found an obituary of a man who was deseased 3 years before he won the lottery yet on a website I found his obituary saying survived by his wife so and so.. and same children.. survived by same daughter and..same town... everything identical... yet he supposedly won the lottery 3 years after he was dead. I dont think so!!!! And a picture was posted on the website.

So explain that? All answers welcomes even silly stupid ones. I'd like some answers? Anyone?

I would gladly post links to my proof yet not sure if that is against the lottypost rules.

I also have several other proofs against the Washington State lottey yet will share more if you'de all like.

Thankyou for your time.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19901 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2012, 1:44 am - IP Logged

The same thing happened with Ohio Super Lotto about the same time.  They used to add $4M to the jackpot after each drawings and jackpots went as high a $50 and  were won every 5-15 drawings.  When they limited payouts to $20M per tickets, people stopped playing.  Most of the players were from out of state. 

PowerBall was starting in the neighboring states so not only did out of state players stop coming to Ohio to play Super Lotto, Ohioans start going out of state to play PB. 

Most players follow the large jackpots so if a game doesn't have the support to build up a large jackpot fast, it's going down.  MegaMillions and PowerBall changed how people play the lotteries and they made state games less popular.  Pick3 and Pick4 will alway have their crowd but since they don't pay million dollar prizes, they don't get the attention of the big games but state claim they are their most profitable games.

Washington isn't cheating, their local game can't compete with MM and PB.  It happens, games get boring and people stop playing them.  Move on and find a new game to play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #123632
      February 25, 2012
      156 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2012, 2:17 am - IP Logged

The same thing happened with Ohio Super Lotto about the same time.  They used to add $4M to the jackpot after each drawings and jackpots went as high a $50 and  were won every 5-15 drawings.  When they limited payouts to $20M per tickets, people stopped playing.  Most of the players were from out of state. 

PowerBall was starting in the neighboring states so not only did out of state players stop coming to Ohio to play Super Lotto, Ohioans start going out of state to play PB. 

Most players follow the large jackpots so if a game doesn't have the support to build up a large jackpot fast, it's going down.  MegaMillions and PowerBall changed how people play the lotteries and they made state games less popular.  Pick3 and Pick4 will alway have their crowd but since they don't pay million dollar prizes, they don't get the attention of the big games but state claim they are their most profitable games.

Washington isn't cheating, their local game can't compete with MM and PB.  It happens, games get boring and people stop playing them.  Move on and find a new game to play.

So Rjoh your simply saying that more people played their state lottery at that time vs today and this is why there were more wins? I dont know if I agree with this answer because if it were true wouldn't we all see the same results in Mega and PB? There is definatly millions and millions of more players in MM and PB than in a State lotto game. And although MM and PB have more numbers to draw from than a state lotto I stll think we would still see many people winning 5 out of 6 numbers in MM and PB if what you propose is true.

Picking the winning numbers isnt so much to do with the amount of people playing its more about chosing the correct numbers. I find it almost unfathonable to think that 303 people could all choose the winning numbers on a single night drawing and do this on a consistant basis. I have gotten the 6 numbers right before and it took months of research before I narrowed it down. I doubt anyone spent more time on choosing the right numbers than I did. I spent days on end because I had the time and money. I locked myself away in a cabin on the lake and devoted 18 months in chosing the correct numbers with several pieces of softare, instinct and luck. I did it but it took months. And get this! Even when I had all 6 of the winning numbers when I went to the store to play my playslip t get my tickets the machine was down and I missed getting to the next store to get y plaslips into the machine to get my winning ticket, Id hav been the single winner that night, NOT one of 303 winners. I tell you this because there is more than just picking the right 6 numbers you also have to get the playslip into the machine and many things can happen to thwart your effort on the way. The fact that 277 people and 303 and many nights hundreds getting 5 out of 6 correct is to hard to believe. At least for me because I humnly picked the numbers myself. In fact I have a system that shows me 4 pools or groups of numbers and each time the winning numbers are in those 4 pools of numbers and I still find it difficult to attain 5 numbers right although I have gotten 5 numbers correct also and 4 nubers correct many time and usualy 3 numbers right every drawing. Still it is not easy ven if I wheel the numbers. If I had 303 of ME in the world doing the same thing it is still almost impossible to attain 5 out of 6. So I dont go along with the logic of the more people playing the more jackpot wins you'll see in one drawing. I dont buy it.

Although I do appreciate you answering.

Bran77's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        808/253
        United States
        Member #129752
        June 27, 2012
        2516 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2012, 2:30 am - IP Logged

I Agree! That the WA ST lottery system is rigged! Just look at the payouts they pay for their scratch games. I seen in Florida you can actually win 1 million off a 5$ ticket. Not here though the top prize of a MILLION is on a 20$ scratcher and only 2 or 3 can be won compared to the 100's in Florida or some other state. While the officals of the WA ST lottery are raking in the cash from their games they only pay out a certain amount from what I have seen compared to NY,FLA, etc.This state is soo cheap when it comes to the lottery and WA ST is actually bigger then NY!!! IDK about the st lotto or pick3 games but I definitely know that they Make WAY more profit then what is paid out!!

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
          Member #9517
          December 10, 2004
          1281 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2012, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Ok, a stupid question since I don't know anything about the Washington lottery:

Did they change the matrix, increase the amount of numbers somewhere along the line?

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7713 Posts
            Posted: August 23, 2012, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

"I have gotten the 6 numbers right before and it took months of research before I narrowed it down. I doubt anyone spent more time on choosing the right numbers than I did. I spent days on end because I had the time and money. I locked myself away in a cabin on the lake and devoted 18 months in chosing the correct numbers with several pieces of softare, instinct and luck. I did it but it took months."

This sounds almost straight out of Steve Player's catalog,lol. I thought I read he used to "lock himself away" too. Are you Steve Player? Big Grin

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19901 Posts
              Posted: August 23, 2012, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

"I have gotten the 6 numbers right before and it took months of research before I narrowed it down. I doubt anyone spent more time on choosing the right numbers than I did. I spent days on end because I had the time and money. I locked myself away in a cabin on the lake and devoted 18 months in chosing the correct numbers with several pieces of softare, instinct and luck. I did it but it took months."

This sounds almost straight out of Steve Player's catalog,lol. I thought I read he used to "lock himself away" too. Are you Steve Player? Big Grin

Are those words in quotations yours or from another post? 

I think if playing the lotteries is a serious hobby and a player is retired, spending a lot of time studying and picking combinations could be entertaining.

Evil Looking       

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7713 Posts
                Posted: August 23, 2012, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Are those words in quotations yours or from another post? 

I think if playing the lotteries is a serious hobby and a player is retired, spending a lot of time studying and picking combinations could be entertaining.

This is directly from Scientist.... 5 posts above.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7344 Posts
                  Posted: August 23, 2012, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

So Rjoh your simply saying that more people played their state lottery at that time vs today and this is why there were more wins? I dont know if I agree with this answer because if it were true wouldn't we all see the same results in Mega and PB? There is definatly millions and millions of more players in MM and PB than in a State lotto game. And although MM and PB have more numbers to draw from than a state lotto I stll think we would still see many people winning 5 out of 6 numbers in MM and PB if what you propose is true.

Picking the winning numbers isnt so much to do with the amount of people playing its more about chosing the correct numbers. I find it almost unfathonable to think that 303 people could all choose the winning numbers on a single night drawing and do this on a consistant basis. I have gotten the 6 numbers right before and it took months of research before I narrowed it down. I doubt anyone spent more time on choosing the right numbers than I did. I spent days on end because I had the time and money. I locked myself away in a cabin on the lake and devoted 18 months in chosing the correct numbers with several pieces of softare, instinct and luck. I did it but it took months. And get this! Even when I had all 6 of the winning numbers when I went to the store to play my playslip t get my tickets the machine was down and I missed getting to the next store to get y plaslips into the machine to get my winning ticket, Id hav been the single winner that night, NOT one of 303 winners. I tell you this because there is more than just picking the right 6 numbers you also have to get the playslip into the machine and many things can happen to thwart your effort on the way. The fact that 277 people and 303 and many nights hundreds getting 5 out of 6 correct is to hard to believe. At least for me because I humnly picked the numbers myself. In fact I have a system that shows me 4 pools or groups of numbers and each time the winning numbers are in those 4 pools of numbers and I still find it difficult to attain 5 numbers right although I have gotten 5 numbers correct also and 4 nubers correct many time and usualy 3 numbers right every drawing. Still it is not easy ven if I wheel the numbers. If I had 303 of ME in the world doing the same thing it is still almost impossible to attain 5 out of 6. So I dont go along with the logic of the more people playing the more jackpot wins you'll see in one drawing. I dont buy it.

Although I do appreciate you answering.

http://walottery.com/docs/pdfs/11CAFR.pdf

This is the 2011 comprehensive annual financial report and on page 15 there is a distribution chart showing showing the scratch-off payout percentage was 64.2% and drawn games were 48%. On page 36 is a chart with ten years of sales and prize payouts. You can easily check how much if any the payout percentages of scratch-off and online games varies from year to year.

"There is definatly millions and millions of more players in MM and PB than in a State lotto game."

The Washington MM tickets sales are usually under 300,000 tickets and gets higher with the size of the jackpot and the PB sales are about the same. With that amount of sales there is only a 7.7% chance of matching five MM numbers and a 6% chance matching five PB numbers. I don't know much about the Washington Lottery or the players, but just looking at the $1.3 million ($650,000 cash value) Lotto jackpot compared to the current MM and PB jackpots, it's easy to see why Lotto sales are way down and why there are not many five number matches.

"The fact that 277 people and 303 and many nights hundreds getting 5 out of 6 correct is to hard to believe. "

On the Lotto payout chart I saw, there were only 3 or 4 jackpot winners in the last year and each had only one winner. The five number match had 25 winners a few times so I'm guessing you're looking at the wrong payout chart or your facts are just wrong.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19901 Posts
                    Posted: August 23, 2012, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

This is directly from Scientist.... 5 posts above.

I thought I had read that somewhere, guess I didn't take it seriously enough to remember where.

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: August 23, 2012, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

I thought I had read that somewhere, guess I didn't take it seriously enough to remember where.

The whole thing looked like a copy and paste job to me but I didnt search it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19901 Posts
                        Posted: August 23, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I just wonder if he had really spent that much time studying lotteries and missed out winning a jackpot because he didn't play.   I know if I thought I had the winning numbers I would plan to play early enough just in case a terminal was down I would have time to find another one before the drawing.

Evil Looking       

THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
                          NEW YORK
                          United States
                          Member #90535
                          April 29, 2010
                          12118 Posts
                          Posted: August 23, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

EVERYONE BEST READ THIS! If there is one posting everyone should read this is the one! So STOP what your doing and check this out! Okay maybe its just me, maybe I'm simply unaware of how things worked in the Washington State LOTTO drawing process before 2003 and in no way am I attempting to shed a negitive light on the Washington State lottery rather simply seeking a REAL ANSWER if anyone knows?  Yet something seems more than fishy and more than highly suspicious than anything I've seen before in a lottery. Its bothering me so much I called the lottery and they couldnt give me an answer other than o is that right they said, I wasnt ware of that, they said. So I thought I would post the question bothering me on LotteryPost. 

As far as I know the Washington State lottery has always used ping pong balls up till June 2004. At that time the State pulled the plug on the public from viewing any lotto drawings. With all the security measures in place I suppose not being able to view a drawing thats fine in some way as long as they are being honest. Yet my belief is they are not being honest and my proof is below. I am hoping someone may be able to give me a REAL ANSWER since the Washington State lottery can't or won't.

On the Wahington State lottery website it shows the drawings dating back to 1982 when you click on winning numbers. You have a choice to view the last 3 drawings, the last 180 drawings or the yearly drawings by year. You will see the amount of winners who got 3, 4 and 5 numbers correct and the amount of money paid out. The first drawing occuring on July 21, 2004 till current.

If you scroll through the drawings you will see the payout amounts and the amount of people who got 3 numbers right, 4 numbers right, 5 numbers right and if anyone one person hit the jackpot.  And we all know how difficult if not imposible for that to occure. Yet ON any given night prior to 2003 the amount of people getting 5 balls out of 6 correct is upwards to 303 people in one drawing on a consistant basis. Yet today its typically 4 to 15 people who get 5 out of 6 correct. Yet before 2003 the amount of people who got 5 numbers right on a regular basis is well over a 100 people upwards to 277 even 303 people got 5 of the 6 winning numbers correct ON A REGULAR BASIS. Yet in 2003 that all changed and suddeny the number dropped to 4 to 15 people.

Come on people did the people in Washington suddenly over night become dummies and can no longer get 5 out of 6 right when all the years prior to 2003 they could do i with ease even upwards to 303 people. And then suddenly they stop getting 5 out of 6 right! What happened? It is almost impossible to get 5 out of 6 yet 303 people could do it on a regular basis in a single drawing. The number of people getting 5 out of 6 compared to today are astronomical compared to today. And they were still using ping pong balls the entire time till June 2004. So what changed to make such a significant drop in the amount of people winning 5 out of 6? That is really what I want to know?

And get this, a jackpot was won almost every other time in some years prior to 2003 and sometimes 3 or 4 times in a row. And sometimes 4 or 5 people would win the jackpot. I counted up the amount of winners in one year and it was 54 people won the jackpot in a year, yet today your lucky if you see 5 people win the jackpot in an entire year in Washington State. Yet prior to 2003 you could easily see 5 jackpot winners in a 2 weeks time.

And this was before Washington State introduced the RNG.

So what up?

Also it was unheard up before 2004 that any lottery ever had the same 6 numbers show on two different nights, I remember in 2004 searching the internet trying to find any lottery that had ever had the same 6 numbers show twice yet Washington State has had the same 6 numbers show once in 1991 and again the same 6 numbers show in 1996. And also the same 6 numbers showed in Washington that showed in a Wisconsin lottery.

Also I found an obituary of a man who was deseased 3 years before he won the lottery yet on a website I found his obituary saying survived by his wife so and so.. and same children.. survived by same daughter and..same town... everything identical... yet he supposedly won the lottery 3 years after he was dead. I dont think so!!!! And a picture was posted on the website.

So explain that? All answers welcomes even silly stupid ones. I'd like some answers? Anyone?

I would gladly post links to my proof yet not sure if that is against the lottypost rules.

I also have several other proofs against the Washington State lottey yet will share more if you'de all like.

Thankyou for your time.

Play MM and PB, these games have a higher playership than the Washington lotto. I really like the Washington Hit 5, it has great odds and a $100k starting jackpot.Good luck.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: August 23, 2012, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Most lotteries are rigged anyways, so why complain. What?

I say if you can't beat them, cheat them......... anyway you can. I made off with a roll of $20 scratchers yesterday!  Leaving       Jester Laugh

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19901 Posts
                              Posted: August 23, 2012, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Most lotteries are rigged anyways, so why complain. What?

I say if you can't beat them, cheat them......... anyway you can. I made off with a roll of $20 scratchers yesterday!  Leaving       Jester Laugh

Didn't you read that news article about the New Jersey casino suing because those Asians won over a million dollars?  Games of chance must be fair for both sides which means if the little guy wins and the big guy loses, something ain't right, some body cheating.

Evil Looking