Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Playing The Lottery More Often For More Lines= Spending More Money= Gambling Addiction.

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jersey City, NJ
United States
Member #132076
August 26, 2012
13 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2012, 12:28 am - IP Logged

This is the risk of the lotto, you got to be in it to win it and you never know if your numbers will come out tomorrow.  That's why I feel like IM hooked into it, like a slave to my numbers because I am so worried that they will come out the one time I DONT play.  sucks...

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1654 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2012, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

This is the risk of the lotto, you got to be in it to win it and you never know if your numbers will come out tomorrow.  That's why I feel like IM hooked into it, like a slave to my numbers because I am so worried that they will come out the one time I DONT play.  sucks...

"I am so worried that they will come out the one time I DON'T play..."

Yeah, I feel you on this and have said it many, many times here on LP. This is also why I refuse to have a dedicated, or sentimental set of numbers which I absolutely know by memory. Just when you don't, or, can't play 'em, here they come on the very next train.

I don't know about you, but most people would really need a support group in an instance like that...they wouldn't be able to handle missing out on such a life changing MISSED OPPORTUNITY. I always have to refer back to lady that recently won in Virginia with those same faithful numbers which she'd been playing forever. Just when she almost didn't play 'em, they hit...TWICE.

Buddy, since you're already in it, it's much better to play 'em and lose a few bucks than not to play 'em and potentially lose millions. Just my thoughts, and, best of luck to you!!!

L.L.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2012, 1:46 am - IP Logged

"I am so worried that they will come out the one time I DON'T play..."

Yeah, I feel you on this and have said it many, many times here on LP. This is also why I refuse to have a dedicated, or sentimental set of numbers which I absolutely know by memory. Just when you don't, or, can't play 'em, here they come on the very next train.

I don't know about you, but most people would really need a support group in an instance like that...they wouldn't be able to handle missing out on such a life changing MISSED OPPORTUNITY. I always have to refer back to lady that recently won in Virginia with those same faithful numbers which she'd been playing forever. Just when she almost didn't play 'em, they hit...TWICE.

Buddy, since you're already in it, it's much better to play 'em and lose a few bucks than not to play 'em and potentially lose millions. Just my thoughts, and, best of luck to you!!!

L.L.

Good point LL, the only other option is to quit looking at the results all together if the numbers are not in play. I have been guilty of not playing my numbers at all and I have also missed the day I needed to renew my 10 draw tickets.

Fortunately for me, lightning has not struck on the day I didn't play. 

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: August 28, 2012, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

It happened to me. 48 draws in a row, twice a day on the Va Cash5.

All 5 numbers came in the day after the multi-draw tickets expired.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1654 Posts
          Posted: August 29, 2012, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

It happened to me. 48 draws in a row, twice a day on the Va Cash5.

All 5 numbers came in the day after the multi-draw tickets expired.

This is the exact reason why I refuse to have a dedicated set of numbers. On the other hand, I also preach on how it's better to have a dedicated set of numbers and just play 'em faithfully. It's when you can't play 'em that always comes back to bite you every time.

L.L.