Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it Cheating??

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Nikkicute.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
rekjavik
Iceland
Member #99537
October 27, 2010
177 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2012, 7:14 am - IP Logged

But i gather you mean to beat the JP games with smaller tier prizes on a regular basis, not winning the JP on a regular basis

As long as he's dreaming why not dream big?  Yes, he's talking about winning the JP game top prize regularly, just not every drawing.  He's not the first to talk of such a dream, some have even argued that the only reason it hasn't happened is no one is really trying.

Well I feel if you are playing the lottery then you have to dream big.....

The word impossible means you have not worked all the angles...

My Theory is only for the Iceland lotto pick 5 and the the Viking Lotto pick 6,

I have not worked on the U.S. lotto yet but the Theory should work them also since the lottery is based on one concept....

The element of luck is always there but wheeling 2 - 3 numbers should take care of that.....

The only reason I post is because the people around me think that I'm waisting my time with the lottery and they only care about if i win but the process they have no interest in... 

I tend to look a life a little differently so why not do the same with the lottery?

So to make it clear this is Just a THEORY not a claim that I have this figured out.... but i am getting close...

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
    Member #9517
    December 10, 2004
    1281 Posts
    Posted: August 31, 2012, 8:05 am - IP Logged

Would love to test your teory on the Viking Lotto. But first you got to drain the lotteries for money and fill up your bank account before you share theory.

That is, if it work. Smile

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2012, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Would love to test your teory on the Viking Lotto. But first you got to drain the lotteries for money and fill up your bank account before you share theory.

Excellent idea MillionsWanted, like the goose that lays the golden eggs, get all the eggs out of her first, before sharing.  Idea

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: August 31, 2012, 8:11 am - IP Logged

Well I feel if you are playing the lottery then you have to dream big.....

The word impossible means you have not worked all the angles...

My Theory is only for the Iceland lotto pick 5 and the the Viking Lotto pick 6,

I have not worked on the U.S. lotto yet but the Theory should work them also since the lottery is based on one concept....

The element of luck is always there but wheeling 2 - 3 numbers should take care of that.....

The only reason I post is because the people around me think that I'm waisting my time with the lottery and they only care about if i win but the process they have no interest in... 

I tend to look a life a little differently so why not do the same with the lottery?

So to make it clear this is Just a THEORY not a claim that I have this figured out.... but i am getting close...

Keep dreaming BIG Mr-Smith!!!, and let no one stand in your way with their negative BS

Best of luck to you.   Lep

rekjavik
          Iceland
          Member #99537
          October 27, 2010
          177 Posts
          Posted: August 31, 2012, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Glad to see that I'm not the only one on this side of the pond....lol

But, I will start to post results in a blog to track my progress...

And of course I will fill my account first..... lol.... (if it works)

So MillionsWanted can Kinda confirm my theory if he hears about a multiple winner in Iceland...lol 

pavizlo$'s avatar - binary
            OKC, OK
            United States
            Member #120575
            December 22, 2011
            868 Posts
            Posted: August 31, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Glad to see that I'm not the only one on this side of the pond....lol

But, I will start to post results in a blog to track my progress...

And of course I will fill my account first..... lol.... (if it works)

So MillionsWanted can Kinda confirm my theory if he hears about a multiple winner in Iceland...lol 

Here my advice Mr-Smith if you figure that theory on how to win consistently:

1. Do not tell ANYBODY! event your wife- just bring the money home.

2. Fill up your banc account.

3. Do not claim all the time your winnings by yourself, have your wife, friends and other family members help you claim your winning sometimes.

4. do not play everyday, since you know there is 100% to win, in other words do not be greedy.

5. Help your family and friends with money.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

rekjavik
              Iceland
              Member #99537
              October 27, 2010
              177 Posts
              Posted: September 2, 2012, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Here my advice Mr-Smith if you figure that theory on how to win consistently:

1. Do not tell ANYBODY! event your wife- just bring the money home.

2. Fill up your banc account.

3. Do not claim all the time your winnings by yourself, have your wife, friends and other family members help you claim your winning sometimes.

4. do not play everyday, since you know there is 100% to win, in other words do not be greedy.

5. Help your family and friends with money.

Noted... thanks...Wink

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7344 Posts
                Posted: September 2, 2012, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Is it cheating if you find out a way to win the lottery?

Meaning if you find a way to manipulate the game in your favor?

Or if you find a flaw that gives you the edge?

"Meaning if you find a way to manipulate the game in your favor?"

If you're talking about rigging the game so the numbers you played will be drawn or finding a way to print a ticket with the winning numbers after the drawing, it's illegal.

Winning multiple jackpots by using a system or just plain luck is legal and the lottery will inform the press to get free advertising. I believe there are multiple winners of the smaller state lottery jackpot games. Multiple scratch-off jackpot winners were publicized and one even wrote a "how to win" book.

rekjavik
                  Iceland
                  Member #99537
                  October 27, 2010
                  177 Posts
                  Posted: September 2, 2012, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

"Meaning if you find a way to manipulate the game in your favor?"

If you're talking about rigging the game so the numbers you played will be drawn or finding a way to print a ticket with the winning numbers after the drawing, it's illegal.

Winning multiple jackpots by using a system or just plain luck is legal and the lottery will inform the press to get free advertising. I believe there are multiple winners of the smaller state lottery jackpot games. Multiple scratch-off jackpot winners were publicized and one even wrote a "how to win" book.

Thanks for the great reply......

No rigging involved....lol...

Only luck and Brain power.....

I just want the record of multiple wins ever.....Hyper

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19903 Posts
                    Posted: September 2, 2012, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Cheating or not, legal or not doesn't bother me, I'll be using my system to pick 20 lines trying to win Tuesday's MegaMillions jackpot.  If I'm successful only you here at LP will know and if you don't tell anyone no one else will know because I won't be talking.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: September 2, 2012, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Cheating or not, legal or not doesn't bother me, I'll be using my system to pick 20 lines trying to win Tuesday's MegaMillions jackpot.  If I'm successful only you here at LP will know and if you don't tell anyone no one else will know because I won't be talking.

Don't forget to wear your LP cap, and give us the trademark LP wink when going before the camera's RJ.  Wink

This will be a once in a life time opportunity for our children and grandchildren to witness!  Disney

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19903 Posts
                        Posted: September 2, 2012, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

As usual my fellow LP members will have an opportunity to join me in my crime conspiracy because I will be posting the first 10 lines on the prediction board.  (play them as your own risk)

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1654 Posts
                          Posted: September 2, 2012, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Is it cheating if you find out a way to win the lottery?

Meaning if you find a way to manipulate the game in your favor?

Or if you find a flaw that gives you the edge?

Absolutely and positively not. However, any such accomplishment several times over, whether by pure luck or uncontrollable glitch etc. would immediately cause them to investigate the winner, the establishment which sold the ticket(s), the machine which printed them, the phone records, cameras, and everything surrounding the win(s).

Why? Because you'd be winning an unusual amount of money in a historically unreasonable frequency.What? In short, you're winning, often, in a game that's designed not to be won frequently, and, not by the same person at that. They wanna know just how the hell you're doing it so they can stop it...instead of just being happy for you.No Nod Why? Because others will eventually find out and win also...regularly. The lottery goes broke due to high frequency winners!

It's okay for you to lose regularly on their game, okay. But, they will not tolerate you winning regularly on their game...uh, uh, that's not gonna work because now they're losing. For this matter, even if a different person won the PB or MM's everytime they had a draw, they'd stop it immediately, buddy, to see what's wrong because they're losing money now. It would make headlines..."Unprecedented Influx of Frequent Lottery Jackpot Winners" 

Yeah, it's far fethched but, in the event it started to happen, they'd re-structure the game and try to make it harder, or, get rid of it altogether. Anything that loses, or, doesn't make money is done away with.

That said, I agree with mcginnis's first response here relating to it being possible with the "little games". It does happen everyday and is not unusual for the same players to win regularly...especially on Pick 3/4. Those are the money makers for the Average Joe's and "Joettes"  looking to generate some decent money daily.Wink

L.L.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1654 Posts
                            Posted: September 2, 2012, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

No. It's sticking it back to the crooks who have been making trillions off us for over fifty years.

BTW,  there is no way to consistently win all the big jackpots, the odds will always be in the states favor.

There are systems to win more favorably in the smaller games, people are already doing that now.

I can see where you understand number count and difficulty level and how it relates to being able to win frequently on the little bitty, low payout games. I really like the little games because I can essentially predict my wins based on a series of pre-organized- must happen factors and PATIENCE. 

L.L.

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: September 2, 2012, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

I can see where you understand number count and difficulty level and how it relates to being able to win frequently on the little bitty, low payout games. I really like the little games because I can essentially predict my wins based on a series of pre-organized- must happen factors and PATIENCE. 

L.L.

I can appreciate and admire your skills for those "itty- bitty" pick3-4 games L.L.    Jester Laugh

However, I also know there is big money to be made there. Having won $2500 a few times on some straight pick 4's, convinces me of that.

Having read many of your threads, I understand you to be a very methodical and ballsy player. Maybe we should call you Maverick for now on!  Wink