Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is this a problem...??

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
nc
United States
Member #99520
October 26, 2010
375 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2012, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Is this the one in Garner?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2012, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Looks like billionaire2bee doesn't like to answer questions.

He just likes to ask them.

United States
      Member #130815
      July 25, 2012
      1636 Posts
      Posted: September 1, 2012, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Im sorry rdgrnr....I do have a job lol... I can answer questions and will when I find time..I have some time now  LOL

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2012, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

It was the citgo across from white swan on exit 319...Like I saisd I don't know if he still does it now but when I used to travel to Raleigh I stopped there a couple times and it happened.

United States
          Member #130815
          July 25, 2012
          1636 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Mcgee's crossing is the name of the area if that helps too

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1648 Posts
            Posted: September 2, 2012, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Use video or audio proof if you can.

I second this method as long as you can accurately validate the amount won versus that paid to you, or, who ever executes the plan. Numbers never lie...and neither does audio.

L.L.

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
              nc
              United States
              Member #99520
              October 26, 2010
              375 Posts
              Posted: September 2, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, but when you stated that this was a while ago and that you don't know if it is still going on, I dismissed it.  Especially, since it may have been a joke on the clerk's part and the customer miss understood.   You were not the lotto winner that presented the ticket were you?    If you find that it is going on by experiencing it, you will need to be the one to call it in. Here is the NCEL phone number, 877-962-7529.  Good luck!

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: September 2, 2012, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, but when you stated that this was a while ago and that you don't know if it is still going on, I dismissed it.  Especially, since it may have been a joke on the clerk's part and the customer miss understood.   You were not the lotto winner that presented the ticket were you?    If you find that it is going on by experiencing it, you will need to be the one to call it in. Here is the NCEL phone number, 877-962-7529.  Good luck!

Nice assessment and detective work zinniagirl.  Thumbs Up

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5118 Posts
                  Posted: September 3, 2012, 1:31 am - IP Logged

Have you all experienced this? A licensed lottery retailer refusing to cash in a ticket that was the max $600 or less? As a licensed retailer are they allowed to do this. I live in N.C. and there was a guy off of interstate 40 exit 319 dairy queen for those of you who know the area...He wouldn't cash out any ticket unless you paid him 10% of your win...now people just stopped going there and he stopped but again as a licensed retailer I thought that would b in violation of their contract with the  state lottery commission..I mean I can understand them not having the money on hand at a convience store ( cause they have to drop their $20 bills in amounts of $100 each time they get $100) or a store that has just opened for the day...Anybody know for sure is this a violation? or just an infraction? 

Billion2B:

If this is TRUE>>>>>>>>>>>>>U kan post name retailer NOW (HERE)!!!!!!!!!!

why apolagise (cause they have to drop..................................)!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN if U work @ this store>>U kan post name retailer on LOTTERY POST

here and NOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NC is HOT BED of "DEMOCRAT$" w/money

he could B @ their convention NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spend'g MONY he ripped from D poor & pur

hungry people's of AMERICA from his store!

PartyNo Pity!PartyNo Pity!HELP D "POOR"Party

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum

United States
                    Member #130815
                    July 25, 2012
                    1636 Posts
                    Posted: September 4, 2012, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Decent assesment and if by detective work you mean they asked a question, but you dont need to be a detecetive to do that....Reread the original post for all pertinant info before commenting...all the facts stated are there if u want detective work go stakeout the store, question the patrons who are shopping there, find out for yourself....like I said AGAIN I personally don't know if it still goes on.....the person who told me was riding in the car with me it happened to them on our way to Raleigh...then a couple weeks later I was behind a man in line and it happened to him.....Never happened to me cause I never bought tickets there that's all but just cause it didn't happen to me doesnt mean it didn't happen...Tom Mcilvane shot and killed people at the Royal oak post office in 92 I wanst there but I know it happened....cause someone told me 

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: September 4, 2012, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Decent assesment and if by detective work you mean they asked a question, but you dont need to be a detecetive to do that....Reread the original post for all pertinant info before commenting...all the facts stated are there if u want detective work go stakeout the store, question the patrons who are shopping there, find out for yourself....like I said AGAIN I personally don't know if it still goes on.....the person who told me was riding in the car with me it happened to them on our way to Raleigh...then a couple weeks later I was behind a man in line and it happened to him.....Never happened to me cause I never bought tickets there that's all but just cause it didn't happen to me doesnt mean it didn't happen...Tom Mcilvane shot and killed people at the Royal oak post office in 92 I wanst there but I know it happened....cause someone told me 

I think you should go in there disguised as a nun and ask to cash a ticket and see if he tries to scam you again.

And get it all on tape.

Then send copies of the tape to Geraldo and the Pope.