Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick-4 for Dummies Week of Tuesday 09/11/2012

Topic closed. 98 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mjwinsmith.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
Member #391
June 8, 2002
16075 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2012, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Today, Thursday 09/13/2012 we are looking for Root Sums (6) and (8) to fall so work those root sum numbers into your WORK OUTS. You can look at the numbers from Table I of my numbers for the past three days including the Numbers from the Table I of Tuesday 09/04/2012 (One Week Ago).

It's best to pick out to play those numbers that match YOUR astrological birth sign. Once you get the number or numbers do a work out to determine the best or exact draw order to play the number(s) to get a stragiht hit.

You can also just go with the sequence that you get from number(s) found in Table I. Remember, with the correct digit in the first position, you only have 6-sets or less to play to get a straight hit. With that in mind you can put the most money on a sequence of numbers to get big hits playing my Magic Wheel. 

I am available to run through a few examples, so get your request into me. I would need to know your astrological birth sign and the state you are playing in. You can post the request here to this thread or send me a private message. Note, please DO NOT post you date of birth information to this thread, again I just need your birth sign information and the state you are playing in.

Thank you and good luck to everyone today.

Michael

New Jersey had a Root Sum (8) Number fall today in the midday game, 5-2-3-7

Thu, Sep 13, 2012
New JerseyPick 4 Midday5-2-3-7
Fri, Sep 7, 2012FloridaPlay 4 Midday3-7-5-2
Thu, Sep 6, 2012TexasDaily 4 Day5-7-3-2, Sum It Up: 17
Sat, Sep 1, 2012OregonPick 4 7pm2-5-7-3
Sun, Aug 26, 2012MassachusettsNumbers Game Evening5-3-2-7
Sat, Aug 25, 2012GeorgiaCash 4 Evening2-5-7-3
Fri, Aug 17, 2012IndianaDaily 4 Midday3-7-2-5
Thu, Aug 16, 2012TennesseeCash 4 Midday3-2-7-5, Lucky Sum: 17
Wed, Aug 15, 2012PennsylvaniaBig 4 Evening5-7-3-2

My WORK OUT gave us 5-7-2-3 as the sequence to play, now with the digit "5" in the first position New Jersey players only had 6-sets to play to get a straight hit; 5723-5732-5327-5372-5237-5372.

Using my Magic Wheel New Jersey plays were able to hit twice to win $18,000.00 playing ON-LINE. Congratulations to all the New Jersey player born under the birth sign of Scorpio (8) who had and played that number today.

Michael

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450

United States
    Member #391
    June 8, 2002
    16075 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2012, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Thu, Sep 13, 2012

My WORK OUT gave us 5-7-2-3 as the sequence to play, now with the digit "5" in the first position New Jersey players only had 6-sets to play to get a straight hit; 5723-5732-5327-5372-5237-5372.

Using my Magic Wheel New Jersey plays were able to hit twice to win $18,000.00 playing ON-LINE. Congratulations to all the New Jersey player born under the birth sign of Scorpio (8) who had and played that number today.

Michael

Watch the Vtrac for that 5-2-3-7 as some of those numbers might spill over to other state games;

v13340223022802730278072307280773077852235228527352785723572857735778

Look for Root Sum (6) and (8) among them.

Michael

Romoneyia's avatar - happy
      Orlando, Florida
      United States
      Member #132314
      September 1, 2012
      313 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2012, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Leo-florida
      Our midday today 7046
      I dont know how to do what u are talking about.why do u charge a fee for lottery numbers..there are alot of people on here that post winning picks everyday that dont charge.if your numbers dont hit what do u say or do.better luck next time? But this is gambling one who doesnt hit lose automatically so why should I pay for numbers that dont guarantee a hit.and if ur numbers hit as predicted why do u charge?dont u make enough money playing and winning.anyway make money laugh alot and world peace thank you

United States
        Member #391
        June 8, 2002
        16075 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2012, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Leo-florida
        Our midday today 7046
        I dont know how to do what u are talking about.why do u charge a fee for lottery numbers..there are alot of people on here that post winning picks everyday that dont charge.if your numbers dont hit what do u say or do.better luck next time? But this is gambling one who doesnt hit lose automatically so why should I pay for numbers that dont guarantee a hit.and if ur numbers hit as predicted why do u charge?dont u make enough money playing and winning.anyway make money laugh alot and world peace thank you

I post numbers here to the Lottery Post prediction boards for F-R-E-E, maybe I charge to provide service above and beyon to those that don't have a clue as to what or how to play the numbers. After all it takes time to do work outs and as the saying goes time is money.

Good luck to you in your pursuit of a winning number.

Michael

Orlando, Florida
          United States
          Member #132314
          September 1, 2012
          313 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2012, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Sooo u have exercised ur right not to help me because i asked u questions.fine.time is money.When I feed the homeless and hungry I dont charge them a dime.but Again thats charitable work.this country is full of greed.now u have an option to help me make money just like u making money but u rather stand taller on ur wallet as oppose to helping when u obviously can help.i wish u well on ur ride to billionaire status.i guess to some it doesnt matter how u get there just get there.make money laugh alot world peace.i apologize for offending u.i simply wanted ur help as well as my questions answered.i was advised not to ever pay a person for lottery numbers.but then again ur thread does say pick 4 for DUMMIES..thank u for ur help anyway and im sure i will work out the kinks in my own program pretty soon

United States
            Member #391
            June 8, 2002
            16075 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2012, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Sooo u have exercised ur right not to help me because i asked u questions.fine.time is money.When I feed the homeless and hungry I dont charge them a dime.but Again thats charitable work.this country is full of greed.now u have an option to help me make money just like u making money but u rather stand taller on ur wallet as oppose to helping when u obviously can help.i wish u well on ur ride to billionaire status.i guess to some it doesnt matter how u get there just get there.make money laugh alot world peace.i apologize for offending u.i simply wanted ur help as well as my questions answered.i was advised not to ever pay a person for lottery numbers.but then again ur thread does say pick 4 for DUMMIES..thank u for ur help anyway and im sure i will work out the kinks in my own program pretty soon

Yada, yada, yada. You asked a question and I gave you an answer. To address your concerns that I take a fee to perform a service, that goes beyon the F-R-E-E work that I perform here on the Lottery Post. And I do a lot of FREE stuff here. I have no problem helping others, I do it here and long before this site was up I did it on a site called Maybells, so don't give me the lip service, I am better than that.

Again, as I stated before I post the number for FREE right here on the Lottery Post to the Prediction Boards, I don't charge a dime and you are FREE to use those numbers any way you wish. Now if you want help say in picking out the BEST numbers to play then I can do a work out for state specific information, and yeah it costs because it takes me time to crunch the numbers so I ask for a fee to perform that service. If the numbers fall players can make from $5,000.00 up to $54,000.00 playing the numbers I give them on a given day. Well worth the fee that I charge to perform the service.

Your "Never to pay a person for Lottery Numbers" I certainly respect how you feel, but I don't work for nothing, and I hope you can respect that.

Michael

United States
              Member #391
              June 8, 2002
              16075 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2012, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Ok people, getting ready for the evening game numbers. Who needs hekp ?

Thanks.

Michael

Orlando, Florida
                United States
                Member #132314
                September 1, 2012
                313 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2012, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

"Yada yada yada" lol.not trying to ruffle your feathers.thank you for the F-R-E-E help.make money laugh alot and world peace

United States
                  Member #391
                  June 8, 2002
                  16075 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2012, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

"Yada yada yada" lol.not trying to ruffle your feathers.thank you for the F-R-E-E help.make money laugh alot and world peace

You again, LOL. How can I help you ??

United States
                    Member #128055
                    May 15, 2012
                    22 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2012, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi Michael I need major help I'm new to this lp don't have no money but trying to make some for me and 4 kids ,so if I have any good numbers for me I'm in Miami ,fl

United States
                      Member #391
                      June 8, 2002
                      16075 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2012, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi Michael I need major help I'm new to this lp don't have no money but trying to make some for me and 4 kids ,so if I have any good numbers for me I'm in Miami ,fl

what's your astrological birth sign ? If you don't want to say that here then send me a private message.

Thanks

Michael

miramar, florida
                        United States
                        Member #131516
                        August 12, 2012
                        305 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2012, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello Mjwinsmith,

Im a newbie trying to understand... birth sign virgo and im in florida.... ive been looking at the history of some of the numbers... looks like florida is expecting a triple or quad... im totally confused

United States
                          Member #391
                          June 8, 2002
                          16075 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2012, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Hello Mjwinsmith,

Im a newbie trying to understand... birth sign virgo and im in florida.... ive been looking at the history of some of the numbers... looks like florida is expecting a triple or quad... im totally confused

Virgo (6) 

There are no matches from Table I of today's list.

On the list from Wednesday 9/12 there's a match with 3-7-2-3

Table I from Tuesday 9/11 there's a mach with 4-0-5-6 and from Tuesday 9/4 Table I the number is 7-3-5-9

Do your own WORK OUT to determine what are the hot numbers for Florida and if any of them match the numbers listed above. Here is where I can do a WORK OUT for you, but be advised that I cahrge a fee for that service. Contact me by private message for more information.

You are free to do the work out for yourself or you can use the numbers as they appear from my Table I lists and good luck with it.

Michael

United States
                            Member #391
                            June 8, 2002
                            16075 Posts
                            Posted: September 13, 2012, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Thu, Sep 13, 2012

Michael

What about that, that 5-2-3-7 fall back again in the state of New Jersey;

Thu, Sep 13, 2012
                            Thu, Sep 13, 2012New JerseyPick 4 Evening3-7-2-5

miramar, florida
                              United States
                              Member #131516
                              August 12, 2012
                              305 Posts
                              Posted: September 13, 2012, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Virgo (6) 

There are no matches from Table I of today's list.

On the list from Wednesday 9/12 there's a match with 3-7-2-3

Table I from Tuesday 9/11 there's a mach with 4-0-5-6 and from Tuesday 9/4 Table I the number is 7-3-5-9

Do your own WORK OUT to determine what are the hot numbers for Florida and if any of them match the numbers listed above. Here is where I can do a WORK OUT for you, but be advised that I cahrge a fee for that service. Contact me by private message for more information.

You are free to do the work out for yourself or you can use the numbers as they appear from my Table I lists and good luck with it.

Michael

Hello Michael...

Thanks for your input... I do have a question .... sorry if it sounds like a stupid one.... What exactly does do your own work out mean.... is there a system to the work out  or is it just however i come up with numbers to play... I guess what im asking is should i be using a particular method..... any help you can provide is appreciated.