Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

And now time for some frivolity: JP winners 'toys'

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10356 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2012, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations, you've won a jackpot.

You've bought the dream house or houses, car or cars, helped some relatives or others, and other things mentioned here at LP.

Now it's time to talk about things you'd get because you hit a jackpot.

Maybe some things you even could afford without hitting a jackpot but would never spend that much money on something 'out of pocket'.

Here's one I'd think about:

From fastexercise.com, about $14,400:

Made in USA since 1990
Why is this the least expensive exercise you can do?
Even when the price of the ROMmachine is very high.

Nobody needs one of our excellent but expensive 4 minute per day ROM machines if they have the discipline to do any other form of more time consuming exercise that yields the same health and fitness results they get from our 4 minute machine.

What people need to understand is why only 8% of conventional home exercise equipment is used and 92% is not used and becomes clothes hangers.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2012, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

You've bought the dream house or houses, car or cars, helped some relatives or others, and other things mentioned here at LP.

Maybe some things you even could afford without hitting a jackpot but would never spend that much money on something 'out of pocket'.

Made in USA since 1990

Nobody needs one of our excellent but expensive 4 minute per day ROM machines if they have the discipline to do any other form of more time consuming exercise that yields the same health and fitness results they get from our 4 minute machine.

What people need to understand is why only 8% of conventional home exercise equipment is used and 92% is not used and becomes clothes hangers.

Looks like a cross between Santa's sleigh and a stationary wheel chair.  Noel  LOL

Guess it's worth $14,400? Does it locate the "G" spot and serve drinks as well.  What?

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
      Member #52345
      May 21, 2007
      2659 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2012, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Made in USA since 1990

oh whar to start ......LOL

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
        adelaide sa
        Australia
        Member #37136
        April 11, 2006
        3301 Posts
        Posted: September 11, 2012, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

http://techcrunch.com/2012/09/10/lit-motors-will-shake-up-the-electric-vehicle-market-with-its-two-wheeled-untippable-c-1/

smart electric motor bike . it wont fall over

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10356 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2012, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Here's another, these go for about $25,000:

http://www.endlesspools.com/photo-gallery.php?set=72157624652382738

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
            United States
            Member #112968
            June 29, 2011
            3856 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2012, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Made in USA since 1990

CT,

interesting, 4 min. a day, I guess thats 7 days a week, but who cares about 4 mins.

If thats correct, the part I dont get is a real workout needs 48 hour spacing for muscle recovery.

Maybe the 4 min. changes the recovery period ?

w/ the money to burn JP I may give it a try,

cause when i quit my job I'll suddenly be walking 10 miles less per day.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10356 Posts
              Posted: September 11, 2012, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

haymaker,

They're probably talking strictly cardio and not muscle building. Sounds like you know your stuff as the muscles grows when it's resting, hard for a lot of people to grasp.

Back in the 1980s some guy wrote a book called Psycho-Blast, and in it he mentioned the most effective one set, one rep exercise ever - the elctric chair - 'but unfortunately we can't survive it'.

Lep

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2012, 12:08 am - IP Logged

I will take the exercise room in the house with exercise equipment and a weight room.

Tampa,Florida
                  United States
                  Member #127347
                  April 29, 2012
                  23 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2012, 12:46 am - IP Logged

This may not fall under the toys category but with my winfall I'll first buy myself some ZZZZZZZ's  Bed LOL! Who's with me?

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                    rekjavik
                    Iceland
                    Member #99537
                    October 27, 2010
                    177 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2012, 7:28 am - IP Logged

oh whar to start ......LOL

You done messed up now......ROFL

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2012, 7:42 am - IP Logged

I Like!

Every lottery winner should have one of these beauties in their garage.  Lovies

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                        Member #52345
                        May 21, 2007
                        2659 Posts
                        Posted: September 12, 2012, 8:45 am - IP Logged

lol

arcade table with trackball    no rec room should be without one

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: September 12, 2012, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Hover Scooter. Will reach speeds of 15 MPH, flying just inches off the ground.

No prior experience necessary. $40,0000 will take one of these home, in the color of your choice.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #132455
                            September 4, 2012
                            483 Posts
                            Posted: September 12, 2012, 9:20 am - IP Logged

That's nice to know that people buy stuffs they want after hitting a jackpot.  Though, there are issues on what they bought and how much they spent.  Some bought stuffs that are merely for decorative puposes, while some buy stuffs that are helpful companion.  No matter what they're into, jackpot winners should still consider the fact that they must learn to value the money they have received as prize for the winning lottery ticket.

United States
                              Member #130815
                              July 25, 2012
                              1636 Posts
                              Posted: September 12, 2012, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to flex my second amendment right to bears arms....and visit Red Jacket, Guns plus,  basically anywhere I could get my AA12 shotgun Patriot