Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

decreasse 9999 to pick3

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dr san.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2122 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2012, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Dr San

I will give it a try. I appreciate that you work through a translator and I think sometimes we dont appreciate how truely knowledgable you are ,

But I can make no guarentees because its hard for me to put into excel when I test and dont get the same results . I need to be able to duplicate the process before I can put into excel .

But I will try and maybe someone can guide me along

Thanks Dr San

Carlig

Hello, ok, perfect, carlig is easy, take it unas 5 or 10 or 20 latest sweepstakes and also add and decrease by 9999, in addition you can use digit pairs and predict pair in position,
  In decline, can use the final hundred and peers,
Carlig, was just a test, later you can also see other values for 9999
If you can use 9998 or 9988, etc, this is for more then ok

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2122 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2012, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello, carlig, the structure of planilia excel should be well
    Local or camo to put pick4 (5-40 sweepstakes)
      In another column decrease by 9999 in another column sum by 9999 and another column separating pairs and digit, the digit tends to be in position, if not then get the hundred or couple can take the digit in position

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2122 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2012, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Bah! Carlig, noa pick 5 pick 6 using hi terminations or last digit example of a 49/6 If you can hit the final digit lottery, bahhhhh! course is separate from the front digit and each digit larst number of pick6 example 17 only use 7

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2012, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

It is the same than flipping the last three numbers.

0 > 9
        1 > 8
        2 > 7
        9 > 0

The oldest pick 3 crap around.

Florida
          United States
          Member #66575
          October 30, 2008
          3549 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Bah! Carlig, noa pick 5 pick 6 using hi terminations or last digit example of a 49/6 If you can hit the final digit lottery, bahhhhh! course is separate from the front digit and each digit larst number of pick6 example 17 only use 7

Sorry Dr San

But I really dont understand anything you are trying to tell me .

Maybe some one else would be better suited to take this on and help you.

Im sorry, I cant help

Carlig

star69's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            sebring,florida
            United States
            Member #81
            September 22, 2000
            1626 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2012, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello,graig8, se no seu estado, tem pick4 e pick3, então e fácil, você pode usar de 5 ou mais resultados , pode usar uns 30 resultados, diminuir com 9999,

E a centena final jogar na pick3, exemplo  a diminuição deu 1243 usar a centena final=243, para jogar,   o carlig pode fazer uma excel para isto?

Sim há erro na diminuição dos post anterior, o o conceito é fácil, diminuir uma pick4 com 9999

Para jogar uma pick3,

Dr San, says
            hello, graig8,  does your State have pick4 and pick 3, this is easy,  you can use 5 more draws and use up to 30 draws. subtracting from 9999.

on a 3 set combination example subtracting 1234 and use the final pick 3 set to play or
            if CarliG can provide us with an excel sheet for this one?

2 post before ,subtract the pick4 from 9999 to play the pick3.

don't know if  I translated all, hope it helps a bit.

Good Luck

Florida
              United States
              Member #66575
              October 30, 2008
              3549 Posts
              Posted: September 17, 2012, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Dr San, says
              hello, graig8,  does your State have pick4 and pick 3, this is easy,  you can use 5 more draws and use up to 30 draws. subtracting from 9999.

on a 3 set combination example subtracting 1234 and use the final pick 3 set to play or
              if CarliG can provide us with an excel sheet for this one?

2 post before ,subtract the pick4 from 9999 to play the pick3.

don't know if  I translated all, hope it helps a bit.

Good Luck

I appreciated the translation , but then he starts talking something about pick 6 and  49 /6 and my gut is telling me he is going way past my excel level .

I am an excel novice at best . Can I subract and add to 9999 , yes I can. Can I make pairs of it, yes I can but then everything else is beyond me so better to let someone else try thats better at it than I am

Thanks

Carlig

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2122 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2012, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

I appreciated the translation , but then he starts talking something about pick 6 and  49 /6 and my gut is telling me he is going way past my excel level .

I am an excel novice at best . Can I subract and add to 9999 , yes I can. Can I make pairs of it, yes I can but then everything else is beyond me so better to let someone else try thats better at it than I am

Thanks

Carlig

Hello, carlig a system works well in pick3, he can also use the pick6, but only by analyzing the last digit, example 49/6, carlig a systematic work in pick3 it can be used in pick3 into two groups clear that the is outside the front digit, then to whom   Play the lottery 49/6, aacertar to the last digit (0 to 9) can also use, is easy Sergem, you can also add 9999, you can see pairs and digit in its position

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2012, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Hello, carlig is thus no good Taber sistem of the pick3 carlig and also serves to
                  Pick6 49/6. Sure the pick6 do have two pieces portem has 6, it is
                  Let's leave out the pick6 ok
                  Let's focus on pick3 then excel in a field to enter some 20 to 30 results
                     Lowered by 9999 and also the sum 9999, see pairs and a digit in its position
                  We factor or pattern of repeating a digit, then the pair may have one digit before the draw or not one is easy

susscs's avatar - hani
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #89371
                    April 6, 2010
                    191 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2012, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello, test, then you use the pick4 decrease by 9999, to find a pick3
                    Go to 5 raffles of pick4 decrease with 9999, to provide a pick3
                    4214-9999 = 7785
                    4098-9999 = 5901
                    5525-9999 = 4474
                    3875-9999 = 1247
                    7567-9999 = 2432
                    In the next draw gave pick3 = 432
                    So you have to use pick4 of her condition, to predict pick3

Carli, The way he did this it's not digit to digit but the whole number, he got these results by using a calculator the one in windows gave me the same results with a negative if you drop th negative in front you get the results here.  I think he is looking for a excel sheet which has one column where 9999 is subracted, one where 9999 is added to the 4 digit. The next column would be the piars from these columns. I'm not sure what he is saying about the 6 6/49.

Sus

He may not bring to to it,

But he will bring you through it!

bgonçalves
                      Brasil
                      Member #92564
                      June 9, 2010
                      2122 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2012, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Carli, The way he did this it's not digit to digit but the whole number, he got these results by using a calculator the one in windows gave me the same results with a negative if you drop th negative in front you get the results here.  I think he is looking for a excel sheet which has one column where 9999 is subracted, one where 9999 is added to the 4 digit. The next column would be the piars from these columns. I'm not sure what he is saying about the 6 6/49.

Sus

Hello, susscs, so, for example 49/6
                      Example result = 12,15,23,35,38,45 last digit = 2,5,3 5,8,5
                        It's just to show that if a system is good for pick3, can also be used
                        For a pick6, but only the last digit 0-9, the first digit 0-4 does not enter the study
                      So we have 6 last digit of a 49/6, the two do like pick3 = 2,5,3 and the other
                      5,8,5, ouseja if a system is good for pick3 can be used to pick6 in two blocks, it is easy
                      But first let us try to pick3 ok