Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The dime a dozen lottery systems

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
Member #5599
July 13, 2004
1192 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2012, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Thank you for your responses. I’m if my verbiage elicited the feeling of a personal attach or an attack on the work and ideas that are submitted here. It is not what I intended at all. Let me try it a different way on a different level…..

He thing of it is, there is a lot of repetition in some of the questions being asked at the LP. Given my background and experience (which is all I’ll say about it), that is an opportunity for improvement.

Perhaps, for the newer members they should get a list of the types of questions they should be asking the posters to get the most out of the site.

Maybe for the regulars, including myself, could all say a little bit more about what we post, I still like the idea of some sort of generic status report system/method being posted. The intent being, when looking at posted system, is it the right type of system for me. It’s not a sin that a method isn’t back tested, or that costs $1000 a draw, or that you are not really sure what its performance will be. …etc. But for the people reading the posts, it might provide a invaluable tool to quickly evaluate a method or system.

It’s not about stifling the flow of ideas, methods, or systems; it’s about making an already great site more efficient and user friendly than it already is. It’s nothing more than idea to help, not hinder, point fingers at, or interfere.

So in a nutshell, what would make it easier to get or give the information you want more quickly.

I know it's a good thing to do for all, I just don't know the best way to get there.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

United States
    Member #65711
    October 4, 2008
    39 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2012, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Thank you for your responses. I’m if my verbiage elicited the feeling of a personal attach or an attack on the work and ideas that are submitted here. It is not what I intended at all. Let me try it a different way on a different level…..

He thing of it is, there is a lot of repetition in some of the questions being asked at the LP. Given my background and experience (which is all I’ll say about it), that is an opportunity for improvement.

Perhaps, for the newer members they should get a list of the types of questions they should be asking the posters to get the most out of the site.

Maybe for the regulars, including myself, could all say a little bit more about what we post, I still like the idea of some sort of generic status report system/method being posted. The intent being, when looking at posted system, is it the right type of system for me. It’s not a sin that a method isn’t back tested, or that costs $1000 a draw, or that you are not really sure what its performance will be. …etc. But for the people reading the posts, it might provide a invaluable tool to quickly evaluate a method or system.

It’s not about stifling the flow of ideas, methods, or systems; it’s about making an already great site more efficient and user friendly than it already is. It’s nothing more than idea to help, not hinder, point fingers at, or interfere.

So in a nutshell, what would make it easier to get or give the information you want more quickly.

I know it's a good thing to do for all, I just don't know the best way to get there.

Hi to all,

I understood what you meant in your opening post for the thread, it just came off the wrong way!

From the other side of the coin... someones hairbrain or just in the "wind" system can open ones eyes to a different way of looking at the puzzle. I for instance have looked at many systems that has shine for a day and no longer work and have tweaked, flipped, rotate, etc... to lower my odds in certain games. So its up to the individual to use or disregard a system and it doesn't have to be moderated.

I hope you can understand where I'm coming from!

bobby623's avatar - abstract
      San Angelo, Texas
      United States
      Member #1097
      January 31, 2003
      1405 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

JKING

You have been a member for a long time. Seems to me that you should have learned that the answers you seek aren't here.

Unknowable is a word you should become comfortable with.

I've read some of your Blog posts. I have to say that you have come up with some interesting ways to measure lottery numbers.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any explanation, if there is one, on how I could use your methods to win money in the lotteries I play.

We all have a method. And, some of us are ready to fight when someone comes along and suggests that we don't know what we are doing, or that we are trying to take advantage of someone.

Some folks simply can't explain how they choose numbers to play, but they are confident that they will win, even if its later than sooner.

We had a story here in Texas not long ago where a lady won several thousands dollars in a pick 3 drawing. Usually, the top prize is $500. The big win attracted the news media. "How did you do it' was the main question. "Tell us how you did it so we can win, too."

The lady said she woke up and felt lucky. She said she played some numbers that she had seen while out driving the previous day.

You can imagine how much Maalox the system players consumed that day.

I've posted details on my methods. A few folks got interested for awhile but then faded away. I'm not sure if they decided that I don't know I'm doing, that what I do is too complicated, or, they decided to 'take' the workout and use it for their own purposes.

I believe that a majority of the folks who post numbers are people who have a lot of free time. Some, obviously, know how to use Excel and other methods to automate their workouts.

I think deep down they know the success they are having, if any, is purely coincidental. Still, lot of folks are good when it comes to guesswork.

I can go outside right now, note the last three digits of the first license plate, play those numbers tonight and have a win somewhere in the world.

That might make some folks feel good, but, not me.

I'm not the smartest card in the deck but, I'm smart enough to know, after watching thousands of lottery drawings, that there is no way to know in advance what numbers will come up for any game.

I've recorded some drawings. I slowed the playback down to a point where I could clearly observe the interaction of ping pong balls being blown around, and the method whereby the proper number of balls are allowed to escape and become winning numbers.

It's clear that no level of math takes place. There is no addition, no substraction, no multiplication, no sums, no vtracs, no tic-tac-toes, no division, no caculators and absoulutely no indication that the winning numbers are anyway based on previous numbers or the numbers from a drawing in another state.

Lotteries have spent thousands of dollars on machines that will consistently provide random results. Any review of past winning numbers for any game will show that they have accomplished their goal.

So, what are we to do? Quit?

No.

I think the first thing everyone needs to do is let other people chase their own dreams. If they choose to post their numbers and do a dance when they get a hit, well, to each his own.

I think most of the people who visit LP understand that it would be unwise for them to play someone else's numbers.

I get an email now and then from a foreign country informing me that my email address was chosen and that I had won several million dollars. However, because only residents can claim the prize, I needed to send them money for their trouble and my bank account number. Yea, right!

Anyone who would come to LP and then spend their money on numbers they find here deserve whatever comes their way.

But, at the same time, I believe you are making some good points.

There ought to be some level of collaboration whereby we can all feed off of individual successes.

This is a troubled world.

The internet has become a trash pit, a dumping ground for every kind of behavior.

You don't have to read too many of the blogs posted here to know that anything goes.

Truth is an after thought. One can say anything, make any claim, lie, twist the facts, do whatever they believe will give them or the ones they believe in an advangtage.

And you want people to come together and develop a system that wins often enough to make the work worthwhile and consistently profitable??

The Texas lottery frequently brags about the billions of dollars they are taking out of the pockets of its players.

While the anti-lottery crowd is large and growing, millions of people are playing everyday, and will continue to play so long as the games are available.

I certainly will. It's my main entertainment outlet.

Given the large number of people in the game, one would think that there ought to be a few players interested in pools, syndicates, to reduce the odds.

I've been trying since 1995 to organize a pool, but not one person has displayed any interest. My posts here and the information sheets describing my methods that I've left at some local stores haven't drawn any replies.

The only thing left is placing an ad in the newspaper!! Not going to happen!

It's clear - right or wrong people want to do their own thing. Sharing is not something they are interested in where money is involved.
      They don't want to be involved, they just want their share.

Therefore I don't think you can make it work.

My advice to you is to let it go.

Do you own thing and let other people do theirs.

Bobby

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11164 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2012, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Lovies

US Flag

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: September 20, 2012, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Lovies

I Agree!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5761 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2012, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

JKING

You have been a member for a long time. Seems to me that you should have learned that the answers you seek aren't here.

Unknowable is a word you should become comfortable with.

I've read some of your Blog posts. I have to say that you have come up with some interesting ways to measure lottery numbers.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any explanation, if there is one, on how I could use your methods to win money in the lotteries I play.

We all have a method. And, some of us are ready to fight when someone comes along and suggests that we don't know what we are doing, or that we are trying to take advantage of someone.

Some folks simply can't explain how they choose numbers to play, but they are confident that they will win, even if its later than sooner.

We had a story here in Texas not long ago where a lady won several thousands dollars in a pick 3 drawing. Usually, the top prize is $500. The big win attracted the news media. "How did you do it' was the main question. "Tell us how you did it so we can win, too."

The lady said she woke up and felt lucky. She said she played some numbers that she had seen while out driving the previous day.

You can imagine how much Maalox the system players consumed that day.

I've posted details on my methods. A few folks got interested for awhile but then faded away. I'm not sure if they decided that I don't know I'm doing, that what I do is too complicated, or, they decided to 'take' the workout and use it for their own purposes.

I believe that a majority of the folks who post numbers are people who have a lot of free time. Some, obviously, know how to use Excel and other methods to automate their workouts.

I think deep down they know the success they are having, if any, is purely coincidental. Still, lot of folks are good when it comes to guesswork.

I can go outside right now, note the last three digits of the first license plate, play those numbers tonight and have a win somewhere in the world.

That might make some folks feel good, but, not me.

I'm not the smartest card in the deck but, I'm smart enough to know, after watching thousands of lottery drawings, that there is no way to know in advance what numbers will come up for any game.

I've recorded some drawings. I slowed the playback down to a point where I could clearly observe the interaction of ping pong balls being blown around, and the method whereby the proper number of balls are allowed to escape and become winning numbers.

It's clear that no level of math takes place. There is no addition, no substraction, no multiplication, no sums, no vtracs, no tic-tac-toes, no division, no caculators and absoulutely no indication that the winning numbers are anyway based on previous numbers or the numbers from a drawing in another state.

Lotteries have spent thousands of dollars on machines that will consistently provide random results. Any review of past winning numbers for any game will show that they have accomplished their goal.

So, what are we to do? Quit?

No.

I think the first thing everyone needs to do is let other people chase their own dreams. If they choose to post their numbers and do a dance when they get a hit, well, to each his own.

I think most of the people who visit LP understand that it would be unwise for them to play someone else's numbers.

I get an email now and then from a foreign country informing me that my email address was chosen and that I had won several million dollars. However, because only residents can claim the prize, I needed to send them money for their trouble and my bank account number. Yea, right!

Anyone who would come to LP and then spend their money on numbers they find here deserve whatever comes their way.

But, at the same time, I believe you are making some good points.

There ought to be some level of collaboration whereby we can all feed off of individual successes.

This is a troubled world.

The internet has become a trash pit, a dumping ground for every kind of behavior.

You don't have to read too many of the blogs posted here to know that anything goes.

Truth is an after thought. One can say anything, make any claim, lie, twist the facts, do whatever they believe will give them or the ones they believe in an advangtage.

And you want people to come together and develop a system that wins often enough to make the work worthwhile and consistently profitable??

The Texas lottery frequently brags about the billions of dollars they are taking out of the pockets of its players.

While the anti-lottery crowd is large and growing, millions of people are playing everyday, and will continue to play so long as the games are available.

I certainly will. It's my main entertainment outlet.

Given the large number of people in the game, one would think that there ought to be a few players interested in pools, syndicates, to reduce the odds.

I've been trying since 1995 to organize a pool, but not one person has displayed any interest. My posts here and the information sheets describing my methods that I've left at some local stores haven't drawn any replies.

The only thing left is placing an ad in the newspaper!! Not going to happen!

It's clear - right or wrong people want to do their own thing. Sharing is not something they are interested in where money is involved.
            They don't want to be involved, they just want their share.

Therefore I don't think you can make it work.

Bobby

Very well written bobby623.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11164 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2012, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Well here’s a lottery system for you. I’ll put up 1000 threads, one each for every pick 3 number. I’ll guarantee a winner in every state. I’ll tell you about the years of experience I’ve had in analyzing lottery numbers, that people are making a lot of money using one of my many systems. Hey I won’t even post to the prediction board. It is a winning system after all. And the best part, I won’t even have to prove my credentials, supply real testimonials (maybe some of my LP cronies will jump in to help), or even use a dime of my money.

It sound pretty ridicules doesn’t it. I would be discredited for being a quack and lots of people who come here looking for a better way would be out of a lot of their hard earned money. In the mean time, the regular LP members would have to look at a full board of hogwash every day.

Why do this? Maybe it’s an ego trip. Or maybe some of the lotteries are feeling that their multi-billion dollar industry is being threatened. Why not flood the site with a bunch of bogus systems to discredit it, or distract people from what are potentially winning systems.

Don’t misunderstand me, I like to LP. But isn’t there some way to improve the quality and protection for its members.

I don’t know, maybe people prefer the wild west approach and let the buyer beware.

Any on-topic comments or suggestions for possible improvements are welcomed.

The inuendos are remarkable, quacks, bogus systems etc.  When I first signed on to this site is was amazed at all the knowlegable people in developing and looking at systems.  I was also AMAZED AT THE NUMEROUS NEGATIVE  posts and mindless rants.

I have had numerous pm's from a lot of members thanking me for my systems.  One even told me he was very skeptical, but then started using my systems and he hit several times. He told me that the pick 3 triangle and vertical pairs are his favorites.   Many have told me they backtest their states with the various systems and they have done quite well with them.  To see a sequel of the name-calling is puzzling.  Is it jealousy or what?

Many of the people who sign on on this site are perfectly capable of choosing a system to their liking.  I have had several new members pm me on a daily basis, and I tell them to play on paper before they spend any money.  I tell them to backtest and follow their threads of the state they play in. I also tell them there are several very experienced members who post on their state threads. 

This SEQUEL OF GARBAGE INFERS THAT PEOPLE CAN'T THINK FOR THEMSELVES. 

US Flag

US Flag

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2012, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Bobby..

Now we're talking.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: September 20, 2012, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

The inuendos are remarkable, quacks, bogus systems etc.  When I first signed on to this site is was amazed at all the knowlegable people in developing and looking at systems.  I was also AMAZED AT THE NUMEROUS NEGATIVE  posts and mindless rants.

I have had numerous pm's from a lot of members thanking me for my systems.  One even told me he was very skeptical, but then started using my systems and he hit several times. He told me that the pick 3 triangle and vertical pairs are his favorites.   Many have told me they backtest their states with the various systems and they have done quite well with them.  To see a sequel of the name-calling is puzzling.  Is it jealousy or what?

Many of the people who sign on on this site are perfectly capable of choosing a system to their liking.  I have had several new members pm me on a daily basis, and I tell them to play on paper before they spend any money.  I tell them to backtest and follow their threads of the state they play in. I also tell them there are several very experienced members who post on their state threads. 

This SEQUEL OF GARBAGE INFERS THAT PEOPLE CAN'T THINK FOR THEMSELVES. 

US Flag

I Agree! (again) lol.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23352 Posts
                    Posted: September 20, 2012, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

It looks like you have posted this before:  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/250813

Of course you can express your opinion, but you may not spam the forums by posting the same thing again and again in different threads.  That is against the rules.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!