Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas: 10/1 - 10/31/2012

Topic closed. 827 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dannyboyhouston.

Page 8 of 56
PrintE-mailLink
TBIRD881's avatar - pengi
Dallas Texas
United States
Member #112243
June 14, 2011
2216 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Awwwww msmusic please don't think that way and i certainly hope that i am not included in that sentence, i love you and me and ladyc always talk about you and how good you are. I post sporadically because i get so discussed sometimes with these numbers and my light is always on but i may not be on the post. My computer shuts off something is wrong with it and when i log back on it i may or may not be logged out. PLEASE ignore people you have to live life for yourself, if you enjoy posting then post if they want to act like a child fizz nuck em who ever they are. We are all family on here and ladyc as you may already know is doing great. And i cannot wait until the first of the month to see what you start up with and i may not mention it so now i feel is a good time to say i am always eager to see what you and a few other people post. DON'T LET ANYONE STEAL YOUR JOY. Wink

AKA TBIZZLE  "TLC YA GONNA GET CAUGHT SLIPPING ONE DAY"

dallasgd2008's avatar - 4af200619 2e5f-4c63-a9d4-1f3ba70b8df1.2.jpg
    Lilburn Ga.
    United States
    Member #62736
    July 7, 2008
    1044 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Hello msmusic I don't post as much as I use to. But you LadyC and Technic and So many Others have provided a multitude of Info for us to follow. I appreciate you posting and sharing what you have.

cinnamon13's avatar - WINGS
      Houston, Texas
      United States
      Member #123232
      February 16, 2012
      132 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

MSMUSIC, please don't stop posting. I read everybody post and I love the beginning of the month numbers that you give us to play. I don't play because I am clueless to this and I don't know what the HECK Im doing. I don't need you guys laughing at me, like where the hell she get those number from...LOL So, I appreciate you as well as others that post. The only person that I truly know is DANNYBOYHOUSTON. BUT if no one else need you I'm admitting I am in need of all the help I can get.Unhappy

Dallas Texas
        United States
        Member #112243
        June 14, 2011
        2216 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Yep and me too right dallasgd2008 you just forgot to mention me - lmao!!! I am just messing with you buddy. Yeah please encourage her to get her head in the game and post. It is too close to Christmas and I need a hit.

Winning numbers were 005 and 2612

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
          Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
          LA/TX
          United States
          Member #5957
          July 29, 2004
          9102 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

I appreciate this because I really thought it was me .I enjoy seeing other win and don't mind sharing my insight on what I see. I like seeeing other post it help me to narrow what I see and give a a fresh look on the game.

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
            Member #173
            April 8, 2002
            6114 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

005 midday

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

Dallas Texas
              United States
              Member #112243
              June 14, 2011
              2216 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

I appreciate this because I really thought it was me .I enjoy seeing other win and don't mind sharing my insight on what I see. I like seeeing other post it help me to narrow what I see and give a a fresh look on the game.

Exactly - don't let that crap whatever it is interupt your focus - I'll tell you what, if people stop posting because I post I will be the only one on here (till todd throws me off) so with that being said - YA BETTER POST SOMETHING FOR TONIGHT

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
                Member #173
                April 8, 2002
                6114 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

10/4/12 M/E

Lottolaughs (LL) +56 074

07                    74

56                    56

53=08             20=75

63=18             30=85

73=28             40=95

83=38             50=05

93=48             60=15

WTG Wheeler 005 Hurray!

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

dallasgd2008's avatar - 4af200619 2e5f-4c63-a9d4-1f3ba70b8df1.2.jpg
                  Lilburn Ga.
                  United States
                  Member #62736
                  July 7, 2008
                  1044 Posts
                  Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

TBIRD881 You Royal Lottery WINNER ..ROFL.. I should never for get where my Bread is Butterd when it come to great numbers that you post. Thanks for all that you do also. When I joined this site we use to have so many Mean spirited people. Now we have a great group and what we all need to do is have a Lottery Post meet and greet.

dannyboyhouston's avatar - lottery scratch_off_light_shirt-p235645499971128473gyb4_400.jpg
                    houston texas
                    United States
                    Member #130267
                    July 10, 2012
                    6300 Posts
                    Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

MSMUSIC, please don't stop posting. I read everybody post and I love the beginning of the month numbers that you give us to play. I don't play because I am clueless to this and I don't know what the HECK Im doing. I don't need you guys laughing at me, like where the hell she get those number from...LOL So, I appreciate you as well as others that post. The only person that I truly know is DANNYBOYHOUSTON. BUT if no one else need you I'm admitting I am in need of all the help I can get.Unhappy

I agree with cinnamon13, we both discuss numbers since we know each other personally. I need everyones input to guide me to the pairs that might be coming up. Like today, I had 50 in several work ups, but went with the 506 on the pre-draw. Should have played all the 50 numbers and would have hit at least 80. Because I too am new at this, I look forward to seeing everyones post and believe you have more since at this than I do. You are an asset to this post/forum. Keep in there and never give up. Rmember, Quiters never win and winners never quit.

DannySee Ya!

Dallas Texas
                      United States
                      Member #112243
                      June 14, 2011
                      2216 Posts
                      Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

TBIRD881 You Royal Lottery WINNER ..ROFL.. I should never for get where my Bread is Butterd when it come to great numbers that you post. Thanks for all that you do also. When I joined this site we use to have so many Mean spirited people. Now we have a great group and what we all need to do is have a Lottery Post meet and greet.

dallasgd2008  - I am glad that you recognize my title....who educated you on that..... I am cracking up I just spit my food on my keyboard. Let me get back to work. I wish everyone good luck tonight.

babyflip2001's avatar - fat pig.jpg
                        Dallas Represent!!!
                        United States
                        Member #84370
                        December 27, 2009
                        369 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Awwwww msmusic please don't think that way and i certainly hope that i am not included in that sentence, i love you and me and ladyc always talk about you and how good you are. I post sporadically because i get so discussed sometimes with these numbers and my light is always on but i may not be on the post. My computer shuts off something is wrong with it and when i log back on it i may or may not be logged out. PLEASE ignore people you have to live life for yourself, if you enjoy posting then post if they want to act like a child fizz nuck em who ever they are. We are all family on here and ladyc as you may already know is doing great. And i cannot wait until the first of the month to see what you start up with and i may not mention it so now i feel is a good time to say i am always eager to see what you and a few other people post. DON'T LET ANYONE STEAL YOUR JOY. Wink

Hi MSMUSIC!

I Agree w/ TBIZZLE.... JUST FIZZ NUCK 'EM

Been Waiting and Rollin' on 616 w/ Lotsofwins.....  Hopefully we catch it soon... XMAS is ALMOST HERE!!!!

-BABY FLIP-

"He who is always GREEDY is always in want."Star

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                          Earth, USA
                          United States
                          Member #80332
                          September 24, 2009
                          44182 Posts
                          Posted: October 4, 2012, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for asking asinglerose but I won't be posting anymore numbers, It seem that when I post everyone else stop posting. Now that I haven't post their is a steady stream of posting and I rather see that than Tx post stay at the bottom of list for hours.

WHAT THE !!!???   Shocked......Dont make me get the belt MS   Green laugh....we all got stuff going on in our lives right now that may contribute to inconsistancies posting...i know i have my spells andd i surely have issues that i'm dealing with right now. meanwhile YOU BET NOT STOP POSTING, you are as important to the team as anyone else. we are all we have on here. we even have people like deb who comes from florida to post here. your assistance is needed HERE and i would greatly appreciate it if you stayed. otherwise i may have to get loud and crazy on you and really run you off.....lmao....YA DONT WANT THAT???!!! THAT AINT WHAT CHA WANT !!! NOW LETS GET IT CRACKIN UP IN HERE ON TLC AZZ !!!

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                            Earth, USA
                            United States
                            Member #80332
                            September 24, 2009
                            44182 Posts
                            Posted: October 4, 2012, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

599 mixed picks

590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599
                            510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519
                            500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509
                            910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919
                            900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909

ok, i screwed up, forgot to post 599 set up and there's the winner sittin right there...chillin...sorry bout that folks !!!  Hit With Stick

Dallas Texas
                              United States
                              Member #112243
                              June 14, 2011
                              2216 Posts
                              Posted: October 4, 2012, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Well please give me my 1000.00 because i would have put 2.00 on it - thanking you in advance. LMAO!!!

Page 8 of 56