Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 3:27 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick-4 for Dummies Week of Tuesday 10/02/2012

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mjwinsmith.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
miramar, florida
United States
Member #131516
August 12, 2012
305 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2012, 10:48 am - IP Logged

I would love to participate Michael... I am already a member but I dont know my member number.... fl virgo..... fl lottery play 4.... hope im chosen

Member #131524

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
    BOSTON
    United States
    Member #48
    September 9, 2001
    3611 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:27 am - IP Logged

I too mike Aries Mass. thanks

dwarnex's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
      greenville
      United States
      Member #76278
      June 23, 2009
      327 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2012, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Pick me south carolina scorpio .since I have a birthday comming up it would be a great birthday blessing .I have been searching all over lotterypost for members that come up with the same numbers I come up with in my workout.I can come up with a hit but I have so many numbers I can't play them all.

Nobody reach Nobody get touched.

dwarnex's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
        greenville
        United States
        Member #76278
        June 23, 2009
        327 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2012, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Pick me south carolina scorpio .since I have a birthday comming up it would be a great birthday blessing .I have been searching all over lotterypost for members that come up with the same numbers I come up with in my workout.I can come up with a hit but I have so many numbers I can't play them all.

My SC picks for to night is 3357(3359(3354(3377(3379(3374(3557(3577)
        Now if I broke these down all ways trying to get a hit I will go broke and still may not have nothing .Will you look at them and see if I am on the right track,please :-)7581+7589+7582(7081+7089+7082

Nobody reach Nobody get touched.

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
          Member #391
          June 8, 2002
          16276 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

I would love to participate Michael... I am already a member but I dont know my member number.... fl virgo..... fl lottery play 4.... hope im chosen

You got it, Thank you.

>Michael

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450

United States
            Member #391
            June 8, 2002
            16276 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

I too mike Aries Mass. thanks

Didn't you see the post, I put you down already retxx, LOL (Smile).

>Michael

United States
              Member #391
              June 8, 2002
              16276 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2012, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

My SC picks for to night is 3357(3359(3354(3377(3379(3374(3557(3577)
              Now if I broke these down all ways trying to get a hit I will go broke and still may not have nothing .Will you look at them and see if I am on the right track,please :-)7581+7589+7582(7081+7089+7082

Stay tuned to this thread as I will show you all how to win thousands in the Pick-4 game.

>Michael

Illinois
                United States
                Member #99771
                October 31, 2010
                1415 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2012, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

mj, I could use a win like that. Do you hvae anything for Illinois pick-4 evening sagittarius

United States
                  Member #391
                  June 8, 2002
                  16276 Posts
                  Posted: October 4, 2012, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

mj, I could use a win like that. Do you hvae anything for Illinois pick-4 evening sagittarius

You are in the Player's Club, so I will put you down to participate in the special for the next few days.

Thank you.

>Michael

miramar, florida
                    United States
                    Member #131516
                    August 12, 2012
                    305 Posts
                    Posted: October 4, 2012, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mike... was just checking to see if you had any instructions for us....thanks.... :)

United States
                      Member #391
                      June 8, 2002
                      16276 Posts
                      Posted: October 4, 2012, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Prediction Results for Wednesday, October 03, 2012 (Appended)

Prediction

State

Winning No

Day / Eve

Prize Amount *

AR

Eve

$375.00

CT

Day

$375.00

ON

Day

$375.00

CT

Day

$375.00

DE

Eve

$375.00

NC

Day

$375.00

RI

Eve

$375.00

SC

Day

$36,750.00

TN

Day

$36,750.00

*Winnings based on playing ON-LINE and using MjWIN$mith’s Pick-4 system.

Table I

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Increase your chances of winning with Table II Numbers, send me a private message for more details.

Thank you.

>Michael

United States
                        Member #391
                        June 8, 2002
                        16276 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2012, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mike... was just checking to see if you had any instructions for us....thanks.... :)

Yes I do, as a matter of fact let me start this off by saying in the Pick-4 game there are 10,000 possible combinations.

0000 - 9999

With my system I try to bring that number down to a manageable level while giving the players the chance to score some straight hits along the way.

Now among those 10,000 possible combinations, there are 5,040 what are single digit combinations of different number boxed sets, i.e. a set like 1-2-3-4 which is a 24-way set, again 24 x 210 = 5,040 sets in the Pick-4 game.

When you see my Table I numbers, this is the Pre-Test Numbers run by my System and it puts out onlyTEN (10) numbers. Among them are the pure 24-set numbers but also other numbers. 

My Table II Numbers run a set of Twenty Numbers.

We will concentrate on the Numbers in the Table I and Table II and show how to pick numbers out of them based on YOUR astrological birth sign to win in the Pick-4 game.

>Michael

United States
                          Member #391
                          June 8, 2002
                          16276 Posts
                          Posted: October 5, 2012, 2:09 am - IP Logged

I would like to thank everyone who signed up to take part in the Daily Numbers Pick-4 test.

We will start Friday 10/5/2012, and I will show you all how to Make 'Dat Money playing the Pick-4 games.

The rest of you can follow on paper if you like, and should you have any questions feel free to write and ask.

Now to continue. As I previously said that there are 10,000 possible numbers to play in the Pick-4 game. 

For the most part we are going after the 4-digit numbers that have four distint digits, i.e. [1-2-3-4] there are 5040 of them (210 x 24 = 5040). Now these are the prime target numbers to go after, but not the only ones as you will see. So right off the bat we are looking at a filed of 5040 to 10,000 so that comes down to about a fifty per cent ratio [5040 / 10,000 = .504]. The fact that these are the most common numbers that "Should" fall in the Pick-4 game on average.

My system is simply to take a filed of just a few numbers [Table's I and II] and from that filed of numbers pick those that match ones astrological birth sign to play.

Now Table I is the Pre-Test table of numbers, there are only TEN (10) numbers drawn. Let's look at the latest set of Numbers drawn which would be those on Thursday 10/4/2012:

Table I

First thing that you want to do is convert these numbers to there "Root Sum" number. I've shown you how to do that earlier in this thread so go back and review that information then come back here.

Once you get the Root Sum match that to YOUR astrological birth sign number and those would be the numbers that you would be going after to play.

Now as I stated before the numbers may or may not fall in the exact order drawn, so do your own WORK OUT to determine what that exact draw order might be in YOUR state game. For the next few days, those of you who signed up for this test I will do WORK OUTS for you guys for YOUR state game. I will also send you a copy of the Table I and able II lists each day. Only those who signed up for the test will get it!

Again, the rest of you can follow on paper if you wish. 

The Table II list is the run we do after the Pre-Test numbers which are in Table I. There are twenty numbers in Table II. What we look for in Table II are numbers that may repeat those that are in Table I, but also to increase the chances of winnig by getting more numbers to play based on YOUR astrological birth sign.

It's sort or like out of 5040 numbers reduced down to a filed of just 10 and 20 numbers, then picking out from them those numbers that match YOUR astrological birth sign.

On any given day we go after hot astrological picks of the day or HOT PICK-4 numbers, which anybody can play irrespective of your astrological birth sign. But that's something I will cover later on. For now I will let you all digest some of this information as I am sure you all will have questions.

Thank you.

>Michael

United States
                            Member #391
                            June 8, 2002
                            16276 Posts
                            Posted: October 5, 2012, 6:25 am - IP Logged

I would like to thank everyone who signed up to take part in the Daily Numbers Pick-4 test.

We will start Friday 10/5/2012, and I will show you all how to Make 'Dat Money playing the Pick-4 games.

The rest of you can follow on paper if you like, and should you have any questions feel free to write and ask.

Now to continue. As I previously said that there are 10,000 possible numbers to play in the Pick-4 game. 

For the most part we are going after the 4-digit numbers that have four distint digits, i.e. [1-2-3-4] there are 5040 of them (210 x 24 = 5040). Now these are the prime target numbers to go after, but not the only ones as you will see. So right off the bat we are looking at a filed of 5040 to 10,000 so that comes down to about a fifty per cent ratio [5040 / 10,000 = .504]. The fact that these are the most common numbers that "Should" fall in the Pick-4 game on average.

My system is simply to take a filed of just a few numbers [Table's I and II] and from that filed of numbers pick those that match ones astrological birth sign to play.

Now Table I is the Pre-Test table of numbers, there are only TEN (10) numbers drawn. Let's look at the latest set of Numbers drawn which would be those on Thursday 10/4/2012:

Table I

First thing that you want to do is convert these numbers to there "Root Sum" number. I've shown you how to do that earlier in this thread so go back and review that information then come back here.

Once you get the Root Sum match that to YOUR astrological birth sign number and those would be the numbers that you would be going after to play.

Now as I stated before the numbers may or may not fall in the exact order drawn, so do your own WORK OUT to determine what that exact draw order might be in YOUR state game. For the next few days, those of you who signed up for this test I will do WORK OUTS for you guys for YOUR state game. I will also send you a copy of the Table I and able II lists each day. Only those who signed up for the test will get it!

Again, the rest of you can follow on paper if you wish. 

The Table II list is the run we do after the Pre-Test numbers which are in Table I. There are twenty numbers in Table II. What we look for in Table II are numbers that may repeat those that are in Table I, but also to increase the chances of winnig by getting more numbers to play based on YOUR astrological birth sign.

It's sort or like out of 5040 numbers reduced down to a filed of just 10 and 20 numbers, then picking out from them those numbers that match YOUR astrological birth sign.

On any given day we go after hot astrological picks of the day or HOT PICK-4 numbers, which anybody can play irrespective of your astrological birth sign. But that's something I will cover later on. For now I will let you all digest some of this information as I am sure you all will have questions.

Thank you.

>Michael

Thu, Oct 4, 2012Washington, D.C.DC-4 Evening9-9-5-8

United States
                              Member #391
                              June 8, 2002
                              16276 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2012, 6:48 am - IP Logged

Table I and Table II Numbers Week of Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thu, Oct 4, 2012

Missouri

Pick 4 Midday

8-5-3-7

Thu, Oct 4, 2012

North Carolina

Pick 4 Daytime

8-1-4-2

Table I and Table II Numbers Thursday, October 4, 2012 thru Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thu, Oct 4, 2012

Florida

Play 4 Midday

3-3-4-8

Thu, Oct 4, 2012

Michigan

Daily 4 Evening

5-0-9-8

Thu, Oct 4, 2012

Oregon

Pick 4 4pm

0-8-2-2

Thu, Oct 4, 2012

Washington, D.C.

DC-4 Evening

9-9-5-8