Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I think I just may have cracked the p-3 code

Topic closed. 387 replies. Last post 4 years ago by reddog.

Page 13 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #133910
October 13, 2012
10 Posts
Posted: October 13, 2012, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Hi to everyone on Lottery Post...!!  Smile

I'm new to the community and this is my very first post.

I have been following this string and have done some backtesting here in Cali using the spreadsheets provided and the directions from Money (OP) and Carli.

I must say, this is the MOST impressive lotto system I think i have ever seen (and I have been in the lottery game for a bit).

I am by no means a "lotto expert" but I know a thing or two about risk and calculating the math to make sure you have the odds on your side.

In the stock market, we use something called Fibonacci retracement levels which alow traders to get an idea of a stocks price action and where it might rise or fall to.  It allows for higher probability trades and in essence that equals a lot of $$$$...!!!

The Fibonacci numbers that we use on the retracement charts are the same numbers that you are using in your caluclations (and spreadsheets) for this system (1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34-55-89-144-233-377-610-987).  It's what origianlly "piqued" my curiosity and got me reading this string.

I backtested this in Cali and within the first 5 days, this system hit a box on day 1 and a STRAIGHT on day 3...!!!  Now, if that doesn't impress (and excite) a lotto player I don't know what could.

I just had 2 quick questions...

1.) If I use this system and hit the very next day (like I did in backtesting) should I keep playing the same numbers for an alotted period of time (i.e. -5 days)...?  I only ask because if I wouldn't have continued to play the numbers after the box hit on day 1, I never would have hit the straight on day 3 (in my backtesting).

2.) Can this be converted to be used with a P-4 game..?

3.)  I know...I know...I said 2 questions but this one just popped into my head.  Wink  Are we suppose to go Mid to Mid and Eve to Eve (this is how I have been backtesting it) or should we be going Mid to Eve.

Thanks again to Money (OP), Carli, and everyone else who contributed to this system.  I am so glad I found this community to share one of my hobbies with.

Cheers...!!

- Pro

United States
    Member #133910
    October 13, 2012
    10 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2012, 1:39 am - IP Logged

I have been following this string and have done some backtesting here in Cali using the spreadsheets provided and the directions from Money (OP) and Carli.

I must say, this is the MOST impressive lotto system I think i have ever seen (and I have been in the lottery game for a bit).

I am by no means a "lotto expert" but I know a thing or two about risk and calculating the math to make sure you have the odds on your side.

In the stock market, we use something called Fibonacci retracement levels which alow traders to get an idea of a stocks price action and where it might rise or fall to.  It allows for higher probability trades and in essence that equals a lot of $$$$...!!!

The Fibonacci numbers that we use on the retracement charts are the same numbers that you are using in your caluclations (and spreadsheets) for this system (1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34-55-89-144-233-377-610-987).  It's what origianlly "piqued" my curiosity and got me reading this string.

I backtested this in Cali and within the first 5 days, this system hit a box on day 1 and a STRAIGHT on day 3...!!!  Now, if that doesn't impress (and excite) a lotto player I don't know what could.

1.) If I use this system and hit the very next day (like I did in backtesting) should I keep playing the same numbers for an alotted period of time (i.e. -5 days)...?  I only ask because if I wouldn't have continued to play the numbers after the box hit on day 1, I never would have hit the straight on day 3 (in my backtesting).

3.)  I know...I know...I said 2 questions but this one just popped into my head.  Wink  Are we suppose to go Mid to Mid and Eve to Eve (this is how I have been backtesting it) or should we be going Mid to Eve.

Thanks again to Money (OP), Carli, and everyone else who contributed to this system.  I am so glad I found this community to share one of my hobbies with.

Cheers...!!

- Pro

WOW......!!!

I just backtested the next 5 days and on day 3 ANOTHER STRAIGHT HIT...!!!

Plese note that I am only backetsting 5 numbers that I get at the end of the work out, so in essence this would be playing $5 per drawing (backtesting Mid to Mid right now) and the wins are in the $300-400 category on straight/box and $60-$125 on box alone.  On a pure straight play were talking $756.

This is unreal.  I mean especailly in Cali where we have computerized drawings which are a PAIN in the A**....!!

I'm so impressed with this system (and thankful to the "mad geniuses" who developed it).

I shall continue to backtest (with jaw-a-gaping) before I place any real $$ on this...but for now all I can say is BRAVO....!!!

Cheers,

- Pro

Florida
      United States
      Member #66575
      October 30, 2008
      3549 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2012, 2:22 am - IP Logged

WOW......!!!

I just backtested the next 5 days and on day 3 ANOTHER STRAIGHT HIT...!!!

Plese note that I am only backetsting 5 numbers that I get at the end of the work out, so in essence this would be playing $5 per drawing (backtesting Mid to Mid right now) and the wins are in the $300-400 category on straight/box and $60-$125 on box alone.  On a pure straight play were talking $756.

This is unreal.  I mean especailly in Cali where we have computerized drawings which are a PAIN in the A**....!!

I'm so impressed with this system (and thankful to the "mad geniuses" who developed it).

I shall continue to backtest (with jaw-a-gaping) before I place any real $$ on this...but for now all I can say is BRAVO....!!!

Cheers,

- Pro

Welcome to Lottery Post, ProTrader

Which method are you using to narrow it down to 5 picks to play ?

Carlig

United States
        Member #133910
        October 13, 2012
        10 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2012, 2:42 am - IP Logged

The combo I used was 973. Remember we are only using the first pair, 97. After you input 1 into the box, you'll see I circled the 88 with a blue line. How did I get 10 in the box?

Basically I want the 97 in this case, to always show up in the pairs list. So in the first step i subtract 97 from 88 and we get 9. So I add 9 to the 1 in the box and I get the number 10. Now i enter 10 into the box, and repeat the process.

Another example. Let's say you use the numbe 560. The 56 is what we use right? So I punch in the number 1 in the box as the rule states.

Enter Draw1
        Starting at 1

Rule two states we look for the highest pair below 56. That would be the 54 pair right? But we want the 56 to show up in the list, so 56 from 54 is 2. Add two to the 1 in the box and we get 3. Now input 3 into the box. See the 56 in red? Now do the same process over again. The next highest number in the list is what?  35 right? So once again we subtract the 56 from the 35, and we get 21, add 21 to the 3 in the box we get 24. But you don't need to do this anymore. An excel sheet has already been made with ALL the possible pairs.

Enter Draw3
        Starting at 1

Hi Money,

I'm a little confused on the "repeating" part.  I understand how we arrive at the "5 numbers to play" 

In the above example, once I input the number 3 into the box, I would than play the 5 numbers at the bottom of the colum (145, 234, 378, 611, 988)....right..?

What is the repeating thing about..?

Can you give me details on what you mean when you say repeat the process..??  Is this to get more combos to play..?

Also, how do you combine multiple draws into the system (as you said you now incorporate the last 5 draws)...? 

I understand how to filter them thru the Larkben's sums filter....but I think I am missing a step as you are talking about filtering 80 combos....and I have just the 5 at the bottom of the column..

Thanks for taking the time to answer.Big Smile

Cheers....!!

- Pro

United States
          Member #133910
          October 13, 2012
          10 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2012, 2:46 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, ProTrader

Which method are you using to narrow it down to 5 picks to play ?

Carlig

Hi CarliG...!!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I just posted a question to Money as I think I am missing a step somewhere along the way.  I keep getting 5 numbers to play after I do the work out but i am confused on the whole repeating thing Money  talks about.  Also he is getting 80 combos to filter, I am getting just the 5 at the end of my workout.

If you can shed some light on what I may be doing wrong that would be great....!!!  Thumbs Up

That posting should be right above this one.

Cheers..!

- Pro

Pogo's avatar - wfl
            NC
            United States
            Member #29378
            January 1, 2006
            552 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2012, 2:49 am - IP Logged

@ Pogo, my Spybot warned me not to download it as potential malicious software. Spybot rarely alerts me of anything. If it did once a year that would be too much, so it may be not your doing, but something my system picked up that yours didn't.

If you download the version for Excel 2007-2010 not zipped it will alert you of a problem because Spybot cannot distinguish the *.xlsx file format; it only recognizes the *.xls file format. BTW, I have spybot running too - it's a great tool... Pogo

Pogo's avatar - wfl
              NC
              United States
              Member #29378
              January 1, 2006
              552 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2012, 3:00 am - IP Logged

Cheers...!!

- Pro

Welcome to LotteryPost.com - Always good to see some new names! Pogo

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                NC
                United States
                Member #29378
                January 1, 2006
                552 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2012, 3:03 am - IP Logged

Hi CarliG...!!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I just posted a question to Money as I think I am missing a step somewhere along the way.  I keep getting 5 numbers to play after I do the work out but i am confused on the whole repeating thing Money  talks about.  Also he is getting 80 combos to filter, I am getting just the 5 at the end of my workout.

If you can shed some light on what I may be doing wrong that would be great....!!!  Thumbs Up

That posting should be right above this one.

Cheers..!

- Pro

If you check out my spreadsheet at:

http://www.lottostop.com/

You can download the OnlyMoney System and it has the first 4 repetitions of this system. The system represents each draw in a single row, so as you can see from my sheet you already have a space for upto the last 30 draws. Hope this helps, Pogo

United States
                  Member #133910
                  October 13, 2012
                  10 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2012, 3:08 am - IP Logged

Welcome to LotteryPost.com - Always good to see some new names! Pogo

Thank you Pogo...!!

I'm still trying to figure out this system...but I think I am getting it.

I think I finally understand what this repeating thing is about.  It's just continuing to do the workout over and over until your number rises to the top of the column and you can't subtract it from a lower number any longer.  This allows you to amass about 35 seperate sets of numbers (per draw).
                  I think I'm right but if you (or anyone else) can confirm this I'll be able to sleep happy tonight...!!!   Bed

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Cheers...!!

United States
                    Member #133910
                    October 13, 2012
                    10 Posts
                    Posted: October 13, 2012, 3:10 am - IP Logged

You can download the OnlyMoney System and it has the first 4 repetitions of this system. The system represents each draw in a single row, so as you can see from my sheet you already have a space for upto the last 30 draws. Hope this helps, Pogo

Thanks Pogo...!!!

I'll check it out now..!!   Jester

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                      NC
                      United States
                      Member #29378
                      January 1, 2006
                      552 Posts
                      Posted: October 13, 2012, 3:22 am - IP Logged

Thank you Pogo...!!

I'm still trying to figure out this system...but I think I am getting it.

I think I finally understand what this repeating thing is about.  It's just continuing to do the workout over and over until your number rises to the top of the column and you can't subtract it from a lower number any longer.  This allows you to amass about 35 seperate sets of numbers (per draw).
                      I think I'm right but if you (or anyone else) can confirm this I'll be able to sleep happy tonight...!!!   Bed

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Cheers...!!

That's exactly what happens. When you start with 1 in the fibonacci sequence that's just a starting point; by step 2 you have the number that it's suppose to be; by step 3 you have gone past it selecting a lower number again on the chart; step 4 is just a duplicate of step 3; step 5...; step 6..., but my excel sheet only goes through the 1st 4 times.

Draw is 394: Front pair is 39

Step 1: Put 1 into the system, find number just lower than 39, then subtract: 39-33=6 & then add 6+1(original step)=7

Step 2: Put 7 into the system, now the number 39 has shown up start playing these numbers, but also continue

Step 2 cont'd:  find number just lower than 39, then subtract: 39-26=13 & then add 13+7(from step 2)=20

Step 3: Put 20 into the system, play these numbers as well; repeat "Step 2 cont'd for step 4" 39-31=8 then 20+8-28

Step 4: Put 28 into the system

Step 5: Rinse & Repeat

Hope this helps, Pogo

United States
                        Member #133910
                        October 13, 2012
                        10 Posts
                        Posted: October 13, 2012, 3:23 am - IP Logged

Pogo,

You're a ROCKSTAR...!!  Banana

Ok I get it now....!!!! 

Question.....your spreadsheet......it repeats out 3 times (Step 2, Step 3, Step 4).  I did this on paper and it looks like you can repeat 4 more times for a total of 7 repetitions (35 combos).

Curious.....do you only repeat to step 4 or do you repeat further...?

Is it optional as far as where you want to stop repeating...??

Thanks again for helping to connect the dots....!!!

Cheers,

- Pro

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                          NC
                          United States
                          Member #29378
                          January 1, 2006
                          552 Posts
                          Posted: October 13, 2012, 3:29 am - IP Logged

Pogo,

You're a ROCKSTAR...!!  Banana

Ok I get it now....!!!! 

Question.....your spreadsheet......it repeats out 3 times (Step 2, Step 3, Step 4).  I did this on paper and it looks like you can repeat 4 more times for a total of 7 repetitions (35 combos).

Curious.....do you only repeat to step 4 or do you repeat further...?

Is it optional as far as where you want to stop repeating...??

Thanks again for helping to connect the dots....!!!

Cheers,

- Pro

When I look at the numbers you could just keep going in a lottery math since. I just picked 4 iterations because it was enough for me to spend. But, my excel sheets are fully open, so feel free to copy and paste more columns, if you would like it to go out further. Just look at the spacing and repeat accordingly. The 1st page has 1 space just maintain that & the 2nd page has no spacing so make sure when you copy and paste to do that as well. Good Luck! Pogo

United States
                            Member #133910
                            October 13, 2012
                            10 Posts
                            Posted: October 13, 2012, 3:36 am - IP Logged

When I look at the numbers you could just keep going in a lottery math since. I just picked 4 iterations because it was enough for me to spend. But, my excel sheets are fully open, so feel free to copy and paste more columns, if you would like it to go out further. Just look at the spacing and repeat accordingly. The 1st page has 1 space just maintain that & the 2nd page has no spacing so make sure when you copy and paste to do that as well. Good Luck! Pogo

Thanks Pogo...!!

Quick question.....are you filtering your numbers thru Lakerben's sums to pair charts like Money is doing....?

Cheers,

- Pro

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                              NC
                              United States
                              Member #29378
                              January 1, 2006
                              552 Posts
                              Posted: October 13, 2012, 3:46 am - IP Logged

Thanks Pogo...!!

Quick question.....are you filtering your numbers thru Lakerben's sums to pair charts like Money is doing....?

Cheers,

- Pro

Not Yet, I have been playing them as they are. 

Cheers M8, Pogo

Page 13 of 26