Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 2:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I need some Feedback for Pyramid Equations?

Topic closed. 144 replies. Last post 4 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34539 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2012, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

I was doing some research and I found this link called the energy321com. It is use to get Jackpot Numbers, I mentioned it in my thread My Jackpot numbers  in the Jackpot Forum I ask  some people what was there take on the link I was sharing this link, like I always try to give information,  And help others... would you believe everyone wants to  look but no-one wants to give feed-back  which I thought was really strange, I got one person to comment on it and I ask them about the link.. it is kind of complicated but the Guy claim he hit 4 or 5 of them numbers  for the Jackpot from a Date..  You need to count from Left to right to get you numbers also add the numbers and Build it like a Pyramid I looks simple but but it is kind of complicated I keep going over and over with it to see if I can get some winners from the Mega and Powerball. I am always thinking out of the box, and he was saying pretty much the same thing.. convert your numbers use mirrors Add the numbers like 18=8  or 8=18  10=01 .. just some examples.  I need for some people to help me with these maybe if we put our heads together we might come up with some winners for the Powerball and the Mega Million numbers, Since I couldn't get any help over there in the Jackpot forum maybe someone can try to understand it and make it clear.  I just want to know what others think about it?   I am still working on it..   This is on Youtube energy312.com  they have other useful links too you might be interested in..  If anyone wants to take a look at it Please come back and share what you think about it??

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12808 Posts
    Posted: October 12, 2012, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I was doing some research and I found this link called the energy321com. It is use to get Jackpot Numbers, I mentioned it in my thread My Jackpot numbers  in the Jackpot Forum I ask  some people what was there take on the link I was sharing this link, like I always try to give information,  And help others... would you believe everyone wants to  look but no-one wants to give feed-back  which I thought was really strange, I got one person to comment on it and I ask them about the link.. it is kind of complicated but the Guy claim he hit 4 or 5 of them numbers  for the Jackpot from a Date..  You need to count from Left to right to get you numbers also add the numbers and Build it like a Pyramid I looks simple but but it is kind of complicated I keep going over and over with it to see if I can get some winners from the Mega and Powerball. I am always thinking out of the box, and he was saying pretty much the same thing.. convert your numbers use mirrors Add the numbers like 18=8  or 8=18  10=01 .. just some examples.  I need for some people to help me with these maybe if we put our heads together we might come up with some winners for the Powerball and the Mega Million numbers, Since I couldn't get any help over there in the Jackpot forum maybe someone can try to understand it and make it clear.  I just want to know what others think about it?   I am still working on it..   This is on Youtube energy312.com  they have other useful links too you might be interested in..  If anyone wants to take a look at it Please come back and share what you think about it??

Great Find , Marcie

I will have to look into a little more for game use ...

CW4

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34539 Posts
      Posted: October 12, 2012, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Great Find , Marcie

CW4

Thanks CanjunWin4 I am going to go to it right now  and see what I can come up with..for Tonite  for Mega and Powerball..

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34539 Posts
        Posted: October 12, 2012, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

I used another approach, I am still trying to figure it out..

Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12808 Posts
          Posted: October 12, 2012, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Marci ,

Try using the most recent draw . Using the same method !!!!

CW4

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34539 Posts
            Posted: October 12, 2012, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Well I did try another approach and I got 3 numbers out of 12*

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34539 Posts
              Posted: October 12, 2012, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Marci ,

Try using the most recent draw . Using the same method !!!!

CW4

What did you come up with?   I used todays date and got some numbers  I converted the numbers and use mirrors, reverse and go up and down.

Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12808 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2012, 12:20 am - IP Logged

What did you come up with?   I used todays date and got some numbers  I converted the numbers and use mirrors, reverse and go up and down.

I decided to use delta conversion from the most recent draw .. I had on 3 out 5 white balls and No MM Ball ...I still need to re-work system a little bit more

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34539 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2012, 12:29 am - IP Logged

I decided to use delta conversion from the most recent draw .. I had on 3 out 5 white balls and No MM Ball ...I still need to re-work system a little bit more

What is Delta conversion? is that a Member here or a System?

Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12808 Posts
                    Posted: October 13, 2012, 1:23 am - IP Logged

What is Delta conversion? is that a Member here or a System?

The delta is the difference between a number and the previous number.

For example, look at this  lotto number: 

3-9-18-19-27-33

Now here is the same number, represented as deltas:

3-6-9-1-8-6

All the numbers are smaller, yet still represents, and can be converted back into the sameLottery number ! 

We create this number by subtracting each other Lottery number from the right before  it . The first number is still three because there is no number previous to three. For the second number, 9 - 3 = 6, third number, 18 - 9 = 9, fourth number, 19 - 18 = 1, fifth number, 27 - 19 = 8 , and sixth number, 33 - 27 = 6.

To turn the delta numbers back into the original winning lotto number or keno number, we do a series of simple additions, always adding the result of the addition just done to the next number in the series: The first number is 3, second number, 3 + 6 = 9, third number, 9 + 9 = 18, fourth number, 18 + 1 = 19, fifth number,19 + 8 = 27, sixth number, 27 + 6 = 33.

Whiskey Island
                      United States
                      Member #90216
                      April 24, 2010
                      12808 Posts
                      Posted: October 13, 2012, 3:21 am - IP Logged

The Delta Conversion will work with all games still trying to work out bugs in system .

CW4

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34539 Posts
                        Posted: October 13, 2012, 10:11 am - IP Logged

The Delta Conversion will work with all games still trying to work out bugs in system .

CW4

Thanks I was looking at your example, ok, cool.....  Yesterdays day was 10-12-12 ***   

10=15   5=0 or   10=01  1=6           12+12=24   24/42  12=21 or 26   that is how I came up with the  06 10, 15,  just giving example.

Thinking out of the Box again after the Fact.. lol..  had I took my time I might of had some more winners this is not going to always work..  Did this my own way just using some of his suggestions.  These were not done  by using the Pyramid

06,10,24,26,42,M.B. 15

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34539 Posts
                          Posted: October 13, 2012, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

I am going to get some numbers together for tonite.    10-13-12

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34539 Posts
                            Posted: October 14, 2012, 7:43 am - IP Logged

CW4

How many numbers did you get from this system? for Mega and Powerball?  I am not using the Pyramid, I found another way.. and it seems to be working..

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34539 Posts
                              Posted: October 14, 2012, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Great Find , Marcie

CW4

Thanks it was a great find even though I don't understand what he did with his system but I do understand a few other things he mentioned..  and it makes sense..I Agree!  I got 3 numbers doing what he said.. for the  Mega & Powerball.  it couldn't up been more. but I will see what happens Tues. for Mega Million.

Page 1 of 10