Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I need some Feedback for Pyramid Equations?

Topic closed. 144 replies. Last post 4 years ago by marcie.

Page 4 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34096 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2012, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Yes, this is so true we can always see our mistakes after the Fact that is why practice makes perfect and take notes and record everything you do.. I said that is what I am going to do get me a Note book and keep all my workout and mistakes and numbers in the Note book.   OMG. I hate it when these pages over laspes.. Because all the important stuff on the other page. I miss out alot because these pages over lapse.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34096 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2012, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

You did great  this is for all Jackpot Games is everyone taking Notes LOL...... Your prediction was:

03-21- 22-11-28-23-13-35-25-12-10   lets put them in Order

03-11-12-13-21-22-23-25-28-35  P.B.10  for first time no 44*

P.B.  Oct. 20th.      04 21 28 31 44 P.B. 10 It doesn't always work but we keep trying untill we succeed White BounceWhite Bouncethere is magic with numbers.. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, make adjustments

0= 01,10,20,30,40,50

Darn.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34096 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2012, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

The winning numbers were 4-6-8-24-28

Looks like I need to work on this more. Should've fixed the 23 with a one up to make it 24. Got the 38 by fixing it down one to 28. Had the 6, but prefer it to be 06 as he describes it in his video. 5+3=8. That leaves the 4. I could conjure some way to get the 4, but then it would be a stretch. it's always easier to see what I did wrong after the fact.

2 1

6 6 3 8

2 3 3 5 5 3

2 0 1 0 2 0 1 2

Ok onlymoney.. I had to put this page back.  I am going to start record my results in the Jackpot Games. We going to get it right..

I think these are good for all Jackpot Games.   Remember how Everett did it 3+1 =4  right at the top.   3+2+1=6   23+1 =24  8 and 28 was there.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2012, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Another Florida Fantasy Five test.

BTW Marcie, that was cool that there were 3 powerball numbers in the one before.

I decided to make both pyramids like the guy in the video suggests.

0                                                                       8                     

6 4                                                                    3 5

7 9 5 9                                                               9 4 9 6

3 4 4 6 6 3                                                          3 6 5 5 3 3

2 1 1 0 2 0 1 2                                                     2 1 1 0 2 0 1 2

34-33-24-23-21-36-22                                        35-8-36-26-33-34-16

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2012, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Check this out. Today's midday Florida number was 875. 3+4=7   

8                     

3 5

9 4 9 6

3 6 5 5 3 3

2 1 1 0 2 0 1 2

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34096 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Another Florida Fantasy Five test.

BTW Marcie, that was cool that there were 3 powerball numbers in the one before.

I decided to make both pyramids like the guy in the video suggests.

0                                                                       8                     

6 4                                                                    3 5

7 9 5 9                                                               9 4 9 6

3 4 4 6 6 3                                                          3 6 5 5 3 3

2 1 1 0 2 0 1 2                                                     2 1 1 0 2 0 1 2

34-33-24-23-21-36-22                                        35-8-36-26-33-34-16

Yes, I noticed how you can get 3 Digits from the Pyrimad but I just concentrate on Jackpot Games.   Good Luck with your Jackpot for Florida Fanasy 5  I am going to watch for Rolling Cash five and see how many numbers we get.. I am looking forward to Tues. Drawing for Mega Million  Powerball too..   All I was asking for was a little Help thank you so much..Thumbs Up  If you came up with 3 maybe you can come up with 6 I can get 3 numbers sometimes  too.  This is cool now lets see how it will work for the Both of us for P. 5 Fantasy 5 and Rolling Cash 5 I didn't play but I will compare.  I am always full of questions now how did you come up with a 0? I think he mention that the 0 represent a 1.

ohio
              United States
              Member #133944
              October 14, 2012
              17 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2012, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

In the video tho didn't he use 2 pyramids to get his numbers one going left to right and one going right to left. Because he mentioned something about with energy you always have to balance it out so that's why he did the two pyramids so im guessing that means if you get one number going from left to right you need to get another going right to left same with adding if you get a number by adding some together get another by subtracting and same with going up and down if you get one going up on the pyramid get another going down....just a thought. Remember BALANCE with Energy.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34096 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2012, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for responding yes, he did say Balance with Energy, I just compared the Rolling Cash 5 for Ohio we  got numbers from the Pyramid all the numbers came or the Right Pyramid   3,9,11,23,38 Oct. 21st.  I didn't play I just wanted to compare.  Now onlymoney lets see how you did for Fantasy 5 Fl.?

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2012, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

In the video tho didn't he use 2 pyramids to get his numbers one going left to right and one going right to left. Because he mentioned something about with energy you always have to balance it out so that's why he did the two pyramids so im guessing that means if you get one number going from left to right you need to get another going right to left same with adding if you get a number by adding some together get another by subtracting and same with going up and down if you get one going up on the pyramid get another going down....just a thought. Remember BALANCE with Energy.

And i did that today using both pyramids. The one on the left is from left to right starting on the bottom row, and the right pyramid is going from right to left starting on the bottom row.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34096 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2012, 3:46 am - IP Logged

You know the workout that I do from Ohio which was showed to me about 25 yrs. ago from a friend of mind. That workout I do I count from left to right to get my numbers  for my  Daily workout.  And the way he did it in the Video was kind of similar from me counting from left to right.  just an exmaple... 10,11,12,13,14,15  just an example I made  this  W.O. up but this is how I would do it. I don't know how to do the lines. but it is made like a Tic-Tac-Toe   He  made me think about my workout. But we are talking about His System in Video.

____

onlymoney all your numbers were there for Fantasy 5 Fl. in the Left Pyrimad you just pick the wrong numbers.

Oct. 21st.   2,7,24,27,30  But like he said it is not going to work everytime your energy has to be good. But I see all them numbers.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34096 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2012, 4:08 am - IP Logged

You know the workout that I do from Ohio which was showed to me about 25 yrs. ago from a friend of mind. That workout I do I count from left to right to get my numbers  for my  Daily workout.  And the way he did it in the Video was kind of similar from me counting from left to right.  just an exmaple... 10,11,12,13,14,15  just an example I made  this  W.O. up but this is how I would do it. I don't know how to do the lines. but it is made like a Tic-Tac-Toe   He  made me think about my workout. But we are talking about His System in Video.

____

onlymoney all your numbers were there for Fantasy 5 Fl. in the Left Pyrimad you just pick the wrong numbers.

Oct. 21st.   2,7,24,27,30  But like he said it is not going to work everytime your energy has to be good. But I see all them numbers.

I count from Right to Left sorry about that when I seen my mistake I try to fix it but time expired.

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34096 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:02 am - IP Logged

I see Mrs.Dufflebaglady over in the Lottery Discussion, I guess she couldn't figure it out..  Because she didn't answer?  Anyway Guys it is all about imagination and your Flow of energy with the Pyrimad Equations.. Mirrors, Reverse, go up and down Flip, adding a number making adjustments.   That is all it is, Everett had important tips in his Video. The way I came about this Video I enter a question on Youtube    How to his the Jackpot?  or something to that affect....and that is how I came about this Video and many more.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34096 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2012, 10:05 am - IP Logged

And i did that today using both pyramids. The one on the left is from left to right starting on the bottom row, and the right pyramid is going from right to left starting on the bottom row.

Be back with some good information around 5:00 pm. or 6:00 pm.   You are right Lottoboner it also has to do with timing, you say choice and I say Luck too.   onlymoney be back later.

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2012, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Be back with some good information around 5:00 pm. or 6:00 pm.   You are right Lottoboner it also has to do with timing, you say choice and I say Luck too.   onlymoney be back later.

Lottoboner?

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34096 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2012, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

onlymoney I guess I should of made a seperate post for Lottoboner, I was just agreeing with him.. Ok, I am waiting for something it hasn't happen yet but I will let you all know. as soon as I get some more Info.  I said 5:00 pm or 6:00 pm, but it could take longer..

Page 4 of 10