Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Publishing Clearing house sweepstakes

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 4 years ago by billionaire2bee.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2012, 7:15 am - IP Logged

I saw an episode from how the lottery changed my life about a woman who won PCH.

She won a $1 million. After all was said and done, she walked away with a lump sum of $100k.

They are master minds of over hyping, fine print and deception. I still enter anyways.  Banana

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2012, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Man, i get those in my emails at least 3 times a week for the last 8 months. I keep entering and they keep sending me more entries. For crying out loud, I must have over 100 entries.

And of course i stay in the re-direct page for about 30 seconds before I leave just to make them happy that I saw whatever they're peddling. Just in case they have a minimum time requirement to stay on the AD page for your entry to be valid. Green laugh

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2012, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Man, i get those in my emails at least 3 times a week for the last 8 months. I keep entering and they keep sending me more entries. For crying out loud, I must have over 100 entries.

And of course i stay in the re-direct page for about 30 seconds before I leave just to make them happy that I saw whatever they're peddling. Just in case they have a minimum time requirement to stay on the AD page for your entry to be valid. Green laugh

Speak of the devil, i just checked my email and BAM !

You are directed to respond to the bulletin by October 28th (11:59 PM, ET). Should you be selected as the winner from this Bulletin as stated above, you will be directed to either accept the annual payment decision or amend it to a single lump-sum payment.

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2012, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Speak of the devil, i just checked my email and BAM !

You are directed to respond to the bulletin by October 28th (11:59 PM, ET). Should you be selected as the winner from this Bulletin as stated above, you will be directed to either accept the annual payment decision or amend it to a single lump-sum payment.

I just got that email too Onlymoney LOL I chose the annual payment for kicks....Now just waiting for the 30th to see if I get that elusive "Knock on my door" LOL

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #123290
          February 17, 2012
          3091 Posts
          Posted: October 29, 2012, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

3 times a week? I get 2 or 3 e-mails from them everyday!! EVERDAY!!!

I'm not kidding, every..... single..... day....., even weekends!

I'm in the $1,000,000 on the spot Plus $5,000 a week for life sweepstakes.

I enter with the re-direct and the PHC Search and Win (worse than yahoo search results!!)

I'll search a couple of terms, click a link or two every now and again throughout the day

then close the window and back to Google.

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53 2016 wins:$0 loss:$22 

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
            Mcminnville, Oregon
            United States
            Member #3013
            December 13, 2003
            3093 Posts
            Posted: October 29, 2012, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

3 times a week? I get 2 or 3 e-mails from them everyday!! EVERDAY!!!

I'm not kidding, every..... single..... day....., even weekends!

I'm in the $1,000,000 on the spot Plus $5,000 a week for life sweepstakes.

I enter with the re-direct and the PHC Search and Win (worse than yahoo search results!!)

I'll search a couple of terms, click a link or two every now and again throughout the day

then close the window and back to Google.

I get emails from PCH too every day.  I bet that millions of americans get the same emails if they belong to PCH too.  Without failure they are always in my inbox by the afternoon all 3 to 4 emails from various PCH affialiates.  I would love to win too Nikkicute.  Good luck to you!-weshar75

US Flag

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2012, 8:10 am - IP Logged

I saw the odds yesterday for the million dollar, 5,000 a week for life combo win and it was 215 million to 1, ha ha, yeah, good luck. Even If I won, they would have to find my new location since I moved a few months ago.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2012, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Here's a little Lottery Post Trivia for ya.

We already have a member here who won a million dollars from Publishers Clearing House.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4974 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2012, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Here's a little Lottery Post Trivia for ya.

We already have a member here who won a million dollars from Publishers Clearing House.

Are you serious? I did not know that!

Once you respond to PCH, they flood you with emails and the longer you wait to respond, the more the emails increase (This morning.....Sorry X, you are not going to win unless you play).

J'aime La France.

Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #123290
                    February 17, 2012
                    3091 Posts
                    Posted: October 30, 2012, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

I saw the odds yesterday for the million dollar, 5,000 a week for life combo win and it was 215 million to 1, ha ha, yeah, good luck. Even If I won, they would have to find my new location since I moved a few months ago.

Doesn't matter!! I've seen them when they were on Oprah and on tv of course,

they will find you, ohhhh they have their waysYes Nod

Prize patrol better than a hound dog! lol

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: October 30, 2012, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Doesn't matter!! I've seen them when they were on Oprah and on tv of course,

they will find you, ohhhh they have their waysYes Nod

Prize patrol better than a hound dog! lol

Now were discriminating against hound dogs........ now that's a new low!  No No

Wisconsin
                        United States
                        Member #123290
                        February 17, 2012
                        3091 Posts
                        Posted: October 30, 2012, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

3 more entries this morning!

Click w/redirect

PCH Search and Win

PCH Lotto (I don't do this one, just delete it).

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          23238 Posts
                          Posted: October 30, 2012, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

I saw an episode from how the lottery changed my life about a woman who won PCH.

She won a $1 million. After all was said and done, she walked away with a lump sum of $100k.

They are master minds of over hyping, fine print and deception. I still enter anyways.  Banana

She probably won 60% of it in magazines.

I don't enter those, I hate seeing that envelope in the mail. Last time I attempted to enter, 5 years ago?? maybe, it was a lot

of licking and sticking and too many choices. Where's the fun in that? Just pick my name off the mailing list and show up..simple.

Don't mail me anything. I don't need any balloons either, just give me the money then leave.

010 122 963 824 684 584 0000 6837 4061 1207 2319 4901 1009 1347 1537

United States
                            Member #122468
                            February 1, 2012
                            530 Posts
                            Posted: October 30, 2012, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Anybody else entering that million plus 5 grand for life sweepstakes??? I don't know the chances...but I'll bet there as bad as powerball or megamillions...At least its free entering...even if the chances are a bazillion to none LOL

For over 10 years I did the publishers clearing house sweepstakes and never one a thing.  I did this before they had them on the internet and when you had to fill out everything and mail it back in. I've since stopped doing it years ago because I think it's impossible to win and don't want the junk mail in my email sent from them.

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: October 30, 2012, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

She probably won 60% of it in magazines.

I don't enter those, I hate seeing that envelope in the mail. Last time I attempted to enter, 5 years ago?? maybe, it was a lot

of licking and sticking and too many choices. Where's the fun in that? Just pick my name off the mailing list and show up..simple.

Don't mail me anything. I don't need any balloons either, just give me the money then leave.

Green laughI Agree!

I would be willing to pay a little extra, just to stop the ensuing influx of unlimited snail mail/e-mail painfully annoying reminders.  Spam

Never liked balloons either. 

In fact don't even show up, just mail me my check.   Mail For You