Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PB is at 100m - So what!

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Original Bey.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: October 25, 2012, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I understand your points Boner, but I also believe in having choices for players who decide to continue to play the PB as I do.

The jackpot would obviously be the miracle all players welcome, but I'm also gunning for the second prize of a cool $1 million.

That amount would be life changing for me. I will also continue to play MM's, as well as all my states games.

I seriously doubt there will ever be a boycott of Powerball, to reduce the ticket price to $1. This is just a sign of the changing times and

evolution of our lottery games. Many states including mine, already have additional $2 games in place. This trend is inevitable.

Good luck in your quest however! Lep

I guess I am just a little bitter about the change.  If MUSL really wanted to see the jackpots grow, they would have left the starting jackpot price the same, taken the extra balls out, and increased price by a quarter.

New York got the PB very late in the game, we always had MM, so for PB to come into our state, and then try to flex some muscles with the price change then they are f**king out of there mind.  I see it as a very callous and arrogant move, that is now making jackpots roll at a snails pace.  If there is no MEGA Powerball Jackpot by January of 2013, then i would look for a price reduction. Unless California is MUSL secret plan to make the Jackpots balloon faster.

If you want to win a cool million, then send my your pics and a check in an envelope, and I will make some bets for you in the NY Sweet Million.  Its a 6/40, and a little bit easier than that 5/59.

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2012, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

I guess I am just a little bitter about the change.  If MUSL really wanted to see the jackpots grow, they would have left the starting jackpot price the same, taken the extra balls out, and increased price by a quarter.

New York got the PB very late in the game, we always had MM, so for PB to come into our state, and then try to flex some muscles with the price change then they are f**king out of there mind.  I see it as a very callous and arrogant move, that is now making jackpots roll at a snails pace.  If there is no MEGA Powerball Jackpot by January of 2013, then i would look for a price reduction. Unless California is MUSL secret plan to make the Jackpots balloon faster.

If you want to win a cool million, then send my your pics and a check in an envelope, and I will make some bets for you in the NY Sweet Million.  Its a 6/40, and a little bit easier than that 5/59.

We also have Hot Lotto here in NH, which is quickly climbing to a $5 million jackpot for a $1 price of admission. 5/39, 1/19 bonus number.

California no doubt, should make a significant difference in the future PB jackpot sizes.

In the final analysis, we players will vote with our wallets and purses, to determine the future of any lottery game. Time will tell, always does.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19964 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2012, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

We also have Hot Lotto here in NH, which is quickly climbing to a $5 million jackpot for a $1 price of admission. 5/39, 1/19 bonus number.

California no doubt, should make a significant difference in the future PB jackpot sizes.

In the final analysis, we players will vote with our wallets and purses, to determine the future of any lottery game. Time will tell, always does.

i know you will put @ least $4.00 on it, good for you giving Lovies

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2012, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

i know you will put @ least $4.00 on it, good for you giving Lovies

Thank you. It is in giving, that we shall receive in great abundance.  Big Grin Angel

u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19964 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2012, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Thank you. It is in giving, that we shall receive in great abundance.  Big Grin Angel

thats why i am personally gonna give $20.00  into the PB 100million pot Smiley Santa

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2012, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

thats why i am personally gonna give $20.00  into the PB 100million pot Smiley Santa

I'm more in favor of boycotting because of the $100. 3+1 prize.

Its like pointing at the players and laughing in their faces.......

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: October 25, 2012, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

May you be blessed many times over, for continuing to support the lottery players most favorite game.   Blue Angel    Noel

The Powerball needs our help, please everyone give very generously. Powerball will never forget you, in your hour of need.   Love

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19964 Posts
                Posted: October 25, 2012, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

I'm more in favor of boycotting because of the $100. 3+1 prize.

Its like pointing at the players and laughing in their faces.......

someones gotta keep em dirt roads travelable in AZ 4 ya.Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: October 25, 2012, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

May you be blessed many times over, for continuing to support the lottery players most favorite game.   Blue Angel    Noel

The Powerball needs our help, please everyone give very generously. Powerball will never forget you, in your hour of need.   Love

Are you sure its not the players most hated and despised lottery game??  Evil Looking

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: October 25, 2012, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Are you sure its not the players most hated and despised lottery game??  Evil Looking

Oh yes...quite sure.  Lovies

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19964 Posts
                      Posted: October 25, 2012, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

why thank ya,, same to ya  Lovies

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: October 25, 2012, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Oh yes...quite sure.  Lovies

I dont know.... With the big Boner heading up the boycott efforts I think they face some challenges ahead.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: October 25, 2012, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

someones gotta keep em dirt roads travelable in AZ 4 ya.Green laugh

We was drivin on paved roads long before PB came to town.

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: October 25, 2012, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

I dont know.... With the big Boner heading up the boycott efforts I think they face some challenges ahead.

We vote with our $$$$$$$$$.

May the Big Boner Boycott be successful however!  Cheers

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: October 25, 2012, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

We was drivin on paved roads long before PB came to town.

Paved with good intentions, no doubt.  LOL