Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

marcie and easymoney has something to share**

3663 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 245
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34162 Posts
Posted: November 20, 2012, 8:38 am - IP Logged

We are working with the 20112012 for Mega Million   Good luck with the Mega Million.

energy321.com check it out The Pyramid.  Day Month and Year to get your Mega Million and Powerball.

********

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34162 Posts
    Posted: November 20, 2012, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Here is My Pyramid for Mega Million Numbers tonite....   Get some winners out of here Party

I think Onlymoney must of hit the jackpot so I am in this by myself lol!  Green laugh Good Luck!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34162 Posts
      Posted: November 20, 2012, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Here is the other Pyrimad    I will be back in a few with more Ideas,

williamstown,nj
        United States
        Member #134631
        November 2, 2012
        243 Posts
        Posted: November 20, 2012, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

I wish I could understand and see how this is done. It looks like it works.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34162 Posts
          Posted: November 20, 2012, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Just pick some numbers out of it, did you look at the Video? energy321.com?

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34162 Posts
            Posted: November 20, 2012, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I wish I could understand and see how this is done. It looks like it works.

Pick some numbers, or after the Mega Million look at see what came out of these?  I see N.J got the 555*

Lets see Drawing is going off in a few?   I can always see it after the Fact lol.. I didn't pick anything out of here, I did in the Jackpot Forums.   You can get P. 3 P. 4. Numbers out of here too.

williamstown,nj
              United States
              Member #134631
              November 2, 2012
              243 Posts
              Posted: November 20, 2012, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Yes I watched it! Got the hang of it 3/4 towards the end. Kinda weird.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34162 Posts
                Posted: November 21, 2012, 7:26 am - IP Logged

Here is the other Pyrimad    I will be back in a few with more Ideas,

Ok we got some winners out of here  The Mega Million Numbers.

09,13,22,38,52, M.B 44

There was a some winners.

09,13,22,52,44  using mirror or going up and down on numbers

3=8    03,13, 33=38 this is when you use you imagination. reverse or Flip I would just advise everyone to look at the Video.  energy321.com you are using the Day Month and Year counting from left on one side and on the other side count from right to left.  I am just sharing this because I was browsing the internet didn't know others had this untill I went over to Lottery Systems Forum. So I was just sharing what I got from the energy321.com.  I am still trying to get it together practice make perfect. I did talk to the Guy that made the link. I wanted him to go over some things with me last night but he was out and couldn't really get with me. but he is very helpful he also has an email address and a Phone number in his link.

williamstown,nj
                  United States
                  Member #134631
                  November 2, 2012
                  243 Posts
                  Posted: November 21, 2012, 11:57 am - IP Logged

WTG marcie!

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34162 Posts
                    Posted: November 27, 2012, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Mega Million for tonite Lets get some winers, from  the 27112012

6

97

9016

901533

27112012

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34162 Posts
                      Posted: November 27, 2012, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Let me put some winners here..   Now everyone is doing the Pyrimad different , if you don't understand it just go to energy321.com I am sharing what I know.  It was I that discovered it. I am just sharing this. I hope everyone get some winners.. This works for any game, Mega Powerball P. 3 P. 4  all Games.

Key West, Fl
                        United States
                        Member #135048
                        November 13, 2012
                        16 Posts
                        Posted: November 27, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Does this work on Mega Money for Florida?

I can't seem to locate a system for it.

Thank you for your time.

Melissa

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34162 Posts
                          Posted: November 27, 2012, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Just watch the Video instead of clicking on it, go over to the right and click it, because I guess so many people are clicking on it, you can't really hear the Voice.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34162 Posts
                            Posted: November 27, 2012, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Does this work on Mega Money for Florida?

I can't seem to locate a system for it.

Thank you for your time.

Melissa

Sorry forgot to click you back.  Also go over to LotterySytems  P. 3 Pyrimad  everyone is doing it different so I am just going to do it like I understand.  Looks like the Pyrimad is working already 999*   652 Ohio

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34162 Posts
                              Posted: November 27, 2012, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Mega Million for tonite Lets get some winers, from  the 27112012

6

97

9016

901533

27112012

Now lets see how many winners we get out of here for the Mega Million? I was going to play but I changed my mind. I just want to see? I guess I should of did this earlier this morning. Because Ohio had 2 winners out of here 501 and 652 I see a lot of winner 123 152 190  999 353 any many more lets see what Mega Million numbers we get?  I wish I could erase the Title because I am in this by myself. anyone want to add anything be my guess.

Page 2 of 245