Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

marcie and easymoney has something to share**

3651 replies. Last post 50 minutes ago by marcie.

Page 47 of 244
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34117 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2013, 7:08 am - IP Logged

Hi Marcie,
I asked Taxi where he gets the numbers for the pyramids, maybe you could explain.  In NJ would love to try it.
Do you ever post anything for NJ?  Let me know please, pm me. 
thanks,
cusky

I will post the Pyramid and see what we get out of it..these numbers come all over the Map. In the Pick 3 and Pick 4 and Pick. 5 and Jackpot Games.  I don't know how taxijohn gets his Pyramids.. But I do mind  like I will show you in a minute.. Today is 11082013  I will do 2 of them..  Wow I knew this page would over lapsed I hate that.. because you have to go back to the next page.. and sometimes its important stuff there.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34117 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2013, 7:54 am - IP Logged

This is what I have for today..

0                     6

82                   42

4448               7748

220644           890644

11082013       08112013

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
      Dutchess County, New York
      United States
      Member #8067
      October 22, 2004
      3239 Posts
      Posted: November 8, 2013, 9:03 am - IP Logged

So... you didn't play it taxijohn?

I pray you did...if not something better is coming!! 

What?

No RG77, was going to but drove by gas station and forgot..... I feel like I am more the messenger in some cases.... Embarassed

Thanks for your concern, and you are right,., my goal is to hit the win 4 for $50K Hurray!

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

United States
        Member #8067
        October 22, 2004
        3239 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2013, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Dance

Hey Marice, did you notice the plate had the mirror of the 111 (666) and the pick 3 for last night 201.... lol 

mre details on the magical receipt;

Date 11/6/13

Time: 9:03:34 PM

Tran# 337888

$1.99

$1.19

$3.18

$0.27 

$3.45

$1.55 

$5.00

I like this one, Survey code 88801-49181-2111-0634

I would not be surprised if we see 111x soon in NY win 4

Hey, the date 11/12/13 is coming up....

United States
          Member #8067
          October 22, 2004
          3239 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2013, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Hey Taxi,
          where do you get the numbers for the pyramids? I am from NJ any suggestions?
          thanks

Sorry for the delay. It's up to the individual to use the number he / or she feels. For instance, the other day, we were talking about this guy "sam" aka "sammy" that one of the other guys worked with and I knew. Then, browsing through the obituaries, I found that Sammy passed away on october 29th, 2013, in other words, about the time we were talking about him.

So, I took his birthday to build a pyramid. I also use the date, like marcie, and Birthdays / Deathdays of friends or relatives, even the dow jones closing and nasdaq.

I post the numbers, and someone somewhere will see them play thema and win only if they really, really, feel it. 

You'll find me saying that triple will hit, but I will narrow it down, like the other day I posted "a triple will hit close by, under 555 (including 555) and NY got 111 and NC got 555.

So, I'm just the messenger.

Illinois
            United States
            Member #99771
            October 31, 2010
            1385 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2013, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Thank you taxijohn. A fine messenger you are!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34117 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2013, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for the delay. It's up to the individual to use the number he / or she feels. For instance, the other day, we were talking about this guy "sam" aka "sammy" that one of the other guys worked with and I knew. Then, browsing through the obituaries, I found that Sammy passed away on october 29th, 2013, in other words, about the time we were talking about him.

So, I took his birthday to build a pyramid. I also use the date, like marcie, and Birthdays / Deathdays of friends or relatives, even the dow jones closing and nasdaq.

I post the numbers, and someone somewhere will see them play thema and win only if they really, really, feel it. 

You'll find me saying that triple will hit, but I will narrow it down, like the other day I posted "a triple will hit close by, under 555 (including 555) and NY got 111 and NC got 555.

So, I'm just the messenger.

Right you are  right taxijohn I just a messenger too whether these people know it or not lol..   We both have Gifts I can see that in you too I been seeing it a long time a go..  Stay with me... I know that there all a few Gifted people here.. in Lotterypost.. I won't mention the names but I know them.. from there post..  Something else I wanted to say I learned alot from the Guy  on the Internet from the Pyramid... but I found out he was a Pervert you get all kinds from the Internet but he did teach me about the Pyramid  But I am so grateful for that.. and By the way Ohio we had 287 comb. from the Pyramid..DanceI didn't play today but check out the Pyramid for the Mega Million..Get some winners BabLoviesy!!!  Hey taxijojn you are going to see that 111X 11 wait on it.. like ejoy say  that's my Girl too she has a Gift,too Bird.. lots of folks.. these are a few.. MysticQ, Mavis... lots more...

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34117 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2013, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

This is what I have for today..

0                     6

82                   42

4448               7748

220644           890644

11082013       08112013

Lets get some winners I see them already..PartyPartyI love Ga. I got family there..Thumbs Up

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34117 Posts
                  Posted: November 8, 2013, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Thank you taxijohn. A fine messenger you are!

You better paid attention...shelby50   Wow I just looked 4446 was in my Pyramid ok... check it out..Thumbs Up

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34117 Posts
                    Posted: November 8, 2013, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

You better paid attention...shelby50   Wow I just looked 4446 was in my Pyramid ok... check it out..Thumbs Up

Right in my Pyramid...4446Party

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34117 Posts
                      Posted: November 8, 2013, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Right in my Pyramid...4446Party

I ain't playing nothing... I am to tired to play anything good luck with your numbers..

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34117 Posts
                        Posted: November 9, 2013, 11:45 am - IP Logged

PartyRight in my Pyramid 4467* Ohio  It was there I don't know what else came I just got here.. but I did see that...Yes Nod   I didn't see the Mega Million let let me look? I didn't play though..  Ok I just found a website where you can make money on line at list a $100.00 a week I will give you more info.  Ok the winners for the Powerball was 41,42,51,57,65,+ 07  mostly high numbers..  I been looking at Gail numbers but I haven't had much time to study them..

United States
                          Member #8067
                          October 22, 2004
                          3239 Posts
                          Posted: November 9, 2013, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Oh Mercy, Marcie !!! November is a weird month. Worked last night played nothing. Got a job ticket, last numbers were 666... or 888, got to find it. The kicker is that 1112 was on there too..... I think. Oh man. I'm still trying to thaw from soccer this morning from 8:45 AM till' 12:00 noon, and it was frigid.

Promise when I hit big and get mu SUV, we'll take a road trip out there and give each other a high five lol.....

Alert online players... Feeling 999 somewhere, above 555 at least..... Tomorrow is Sunday, one of those days that I have an 80% chance of hitting.... 

coming soon   !!!! lol. Yes Nod

United States
                            Member #8067
                            October 22, 2004
                            3239 Posts
                            Posted: November 9, 2013, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Numbers bugging me 1911 1436 1927

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34117 Posts
                              Posted: November 9, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Oh Mercy, Marcie !!! November is a weird month. Worked last night played nothing. Got a job ticket, last numbers were 666... or 888, got to find it. The kicker is that 1112 was on there too..... I think. Oh man. I'm still trying to thaw from soccer this morning from 8:45 AM till' 12:00 noon, and it was frigid.

Promise when I hit big and get mu SUV, we'll take a road trip out there and give each other a high five lol.....

Alert online players... Feeling 999 somewhere, above 555 at least..... Tomorrow is Sunday, one of those days that I have an 80% chance of hitting.... 

coming soon   !!!! lol. Yes Nod

You could of got it with the 888..... $50.00 on it.. Your Dream was warning you..   Just as I was reading what you said you popped up woo... now that was something I happened to be reading what you said.. LOl.

Nice Truck 219 319 219X 319X 901 901X    I actually play one of these numbers..  Girl in the store made a mistake on my ticket so I told her I want to keep it..

Page 47 of 244