Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

marcie and easymoney has something to share**

3725 replies. Last post 1 day ago by marcie.

Page 52 of 249
PrintE-mailLink
indianapolis,indiana
United States
Member #73860
April 26, 2009
502 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2013, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi Taxijohn where did you get the base numbers for this pyramid?  Tonite we had 0370 and 652 and both sets of numbers ae in your pyramid.  I understand how you get the pyramid i just would like to know where you got the base numbers to build the pyramid.  Thanks in advance.

indianapolis,indiana
    United States
    Member #73860
    April 26, 2009
    502 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2013, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Marcie, do you know where Taxijohn got his base number for the pyramid that had the 652 and 0370 in it.

Thanks in advance!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34539 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2013, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Marcie, do you know where Taxijohn got his base number for the pyramid that had the 652 and 0370 in it.

Thanks in advance!

I am not sure I think he said Birthdays? I wish he would tell us again?  They are some good Pyramids that he does.. Please tell us again taxijohn.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34539 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2013, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks in advance!

I just send him a private message.. so maybe he will get back here soon..

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34539 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2013, 6:15 am - IP Logged

HI Marcie, been a bit busy. See you wre close, Yikes ! Bang Head

here's a pyramid:

1                          1

2  9                       8  4

7 5 0 9                  9 9 3 1

1 6 5 1 2 7            2 7 6 2 3 8

0 1 5 9 6 1 7 0       0 1 5 9 6 1 7 0

Cool 

Good Job taxijohn.....Thumbs UpThumbs Up  2 heads are always better than one...   cas 78 I will do my Pyramid later..

11192013  And yes you do Marvis your dreams are very good.. I keep telling everyone.. they come to Ohio to when I post them..

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34539 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2013, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Ok I have to Leave now but here is the Pyramid for Today...   Pick the right numbers all it takes is one good time.. to pick your winners..Hurray! Jackpot baby...White Bounceor for any Games..  I did both...Pick

4                    6

22                  42

5748              1348

232644          012644 

11192013      19112013     

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
              Dutchess County, New York
              United States
              Member #8067
              October 22, 2004
              3240 Posts
              Posted: November 19, 2013, 10:22 am - IP Logged

SSShhhhh, I'm just the messenger Blue Angel, and I can't be boastful Rant.

If you see something you like, play it..... Marice, I'm gonna flip the 9 and play 1116 for next 6 draws, If it falls, I'll explain why... Need "bee" numbers.... 

Found this: 

To see bees in your dream symbolize wealth, good luck, harmony, creativity and bliss. Bees are also symbolic of hard work and industry as represented by the common phrase "busy as a bee." Your hard work will pay off in the end with sweet results. Alternatively, the dream represents the things that are happening in your life or something that is buzzing with activity. Is there a lot going on in your life?

In particular, to see the queen bee in your dream refers to a dominant female in your life.

To dream that you are stung by a bee, indicates that you have been wronged. Maybe you have been hurt by some stinging remark Unhappy Bullies lol..

Okay Marcie, let's watch result from these...

2                         3                       6                     8

6 6                      2 1                    4 2                   0 7

7 9 4 2                9 3 7 4              7 7 2 0             9 1 5 2

1 6 5 2 6 6           2 7 6 3 7 7        1 6 5 2 8 2        2 7 6 3 9 3

Wow, Marcie, you see that 642 we both have. That's one of my favorite numbers, I've hit a few trime (246) I predict, 321 266, 642, 1952 somewhere.. let's watch....   

Good Luck everyone!!! See Ya!

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

United States
                Member #8067
                October 22, 2004
                3240 Posts
                Posted: November 19, 2013, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Here, these should make some of you crazy .lol.... 

I drink a lot of coffee...  Jack-in-the-Box

United States
                  Member #8067
                  October 22, 2004
                  3240 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2013, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

6 6                      2 1                    4 2                   0 7

New york midday pick 4 in red.....

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34539 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2013, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

6 6                      2 1                    4 2                   0 7

New york midday pick 4 in red.....

Ok taxijohn lets see what happens today?  Them Bee numbers are Triples 444   000    222 777 604 064 060?

0 or 1 for Pick 4..

United States
                      Member #8067
                      October 22, 2004
                      3240 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2013, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

HI Marcie, been a bit busy. See you wre close, Yikes ! Bang Head

here's a pyramid:

1                          1

2  9                       8  4

7 5 0                  9 9 3 1

1 6 5 1 2 7            2 7 6 2 3 8

0 1 5 9 6 1 7 0       0 1 5 9 6 1 7 0

Went to the puppy store today, had a new puppy, $1299 (whcih I would never pay) my odometer read, 129996. Got home read 130007. I thought to myself, gotta play 1299 tonight. Didn't, forgot, got distracted as usual. Words can't describe how I feel right now, but some clues:

No Pity!   Chair   Boxing    Puke

While I will post pyramids (which I credit Marcie) and numbers, I'm not saying a peep until I hit. I am now going to get my membership up to date to research numbers, etc....

I'm out at LEAST $5,000, not including the 888 prediction the other day. I hope some of you stop by and post winnings like Marcie does, it will motivate me and hopefully win someone some money, but for now.... Thud It's a full moon, I should have known better.... 

More about me: Read the last part...

You were born during a Third Quarter moon
                      This phase occurs in the middle of the moon's waning phases, after the full moon and before the new moon.

- what it says about you - 
                      You like to make up your own mind. You may find it hard to relate to mainstream opinions on issues, and you definitely don't always like what's popular. You can work out solutions and give birth to big ideas when left to yourself, and other people will be impressed with your conclusions even if they're not sure how you arrived at them.

What phase was the moon at on your birthday? Find out at Spacefem.com

United States
                        Member #8067
                        October 22, 2004
                        3240 Posts
                        Posted: November 19, 2013, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

my life # is 11;

You Must Develop Yourself

You are blessed with a message, or a specific role to play in life. But you must develop yourself sufficiently to take full advantage of that opportunity. Until that time, your inner development takes precedence over your ability to materialize the great undertaking you were chosen to perform. Consequently, 11s seem to develop slowly, but they simply have more to accomplish in their evolution than the average person. Thus, your real success does not usually begin until maturity, between the ages of 35 and 45, when you have progressed further along your path.

You are a channel for information between the higher and the lower, between the realm of the archetype and the relative world. Ideas, thoughts, understanding, and insight - all of these can come to you without your having to go through a rational thought process. There seems to be a bridge, or connection, between your conscious and unconscious realms, attuning you to a high level of intuition through which even psychic information can flow. All of this amounts to a great capacity for invention. Many inventors, artists, religious leaders, prophets, and leading figures in history have had the 11 prominent in their chart.

Freakie huh..... Wink

Search "my life number".. for your info...

United States
                          Member #8067
                          October 22, 2004
                          3240 Posts
                          Posted: November 19, 2013, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

7                         9                          1                    7

4 3                      0 8                       1 0                 3 4

7 7 2 1                9 1 5 3               1 0 9 1           1 2 1 3

1 6 5 1 8 3          2 7 6 2 9 4         6 5 1 8 8 3     6 5 1 8 9 4 

cass 78's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            detroit,michigan
                            United States
                            Member #144612
                            July 10, 2013
                            207 Posts
                            Posted: November 20, 2013, 6:00 am - IP Logged

Had a dream that somelady gave me a lot of money in my hand! What does lady an money play for

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34539 Posts
                              Posted: November 20, 2013, 9:33 am - IP Logged

7                         9                          1                    7

4 3                      0 8                       1 0                 3 4

7 7 2 1                9 1 5 3               1 0 9 1           1 2 1 3

1 6 5 1 8 3          2 7 6 2 9 4         6 5 1 8 8 3     6 5 1 8 9 4 

Lets see what we got  taxijohn? ..... I played all low numbers..Mega Million was : 14,15,29,49,63,+02

I played low numbers but  none of them came..  but one 29* I forgot to tell you.... you had 3,6,8 Had I put them together for the Rolling Cash 5 look 3,6,8= 03,08,13,16,18 That is what I do sometimes with my numbers.... you have to be creative with numbers.

Page 52 of 249