Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Yes we Can...Win

Topic closed. 179 replies. Last post 4 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 5 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
addai1516's avatar - lib
Newyork City NY / westland michigan
United States
Member #93153
June 23, 2010
4087 Posts
Posted: October 29, 2012, 6:11 am - IP Logged

Welcome back bigs! So happy to see you!

People bigs is the truth!

DanceI Agree!Hurray! welcome back , missed the 58 pair prediction . what do u like for this week bigd michigan ??

tgirl137's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    Grand Rapids
    United States
    Member #123
    February 23, 2002
    3884 Posts
    Posted: October 29, 2012, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Welcome back BigD and Colleen.  Glad to see you posting again.See Ya!

"For with GOD nothing is impossible."    Blue Angel

deja vu's avatar - 20161202 185005.jpg

United States
      Member #75453
      June 3, 2009
      13228 Posts
      Posted: October 29, 2012, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Welcome Back Comments

Texas  #s have been really crazy :/ what do u have for us?

Mardell's avatar - peace
        dumfries, virginia
        United States
        Member #107401
        March 7, 2011
        751 Posts
        Posted: October 29, 2012, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Welcome Back BigdsingDrum !!!!!!! You have greatly been missedWink, Whats good for Virginia? I have been playing that 324 hard and I hope it comes soon. I am glad that it is traveling so maybe it will hit soon. Have a wonderful and bless day.

Glenn Dale
          United States
          Member #72252
          March 13, 2009
          1264 Posts
          Posted: October 29, 2012, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Hello Bigdsing, I'm more than happy you're back, look forward to winning in Maryland, right now staying in side due  to weather condictions; it's been hard to hit the pick 4 in Mayland, but now you're back I'm looking forwared to winning; we Love you and your family and appreciate all you'll do; Maryland watch out!

Glenn Dale
            United States
            Member #72252
            March 13, 2009
            1264 Posts
            Posted: October 29, 2012, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Hello Bigdsing, I'm more than happy you're back, look forward to winning in Maryland, right now staying in side due  to weather condictions; it's been hard to hit the pick 4 in Mayland, but now you're back I'm looking forwared to winning; we Love you and your family and appreciate all you'll do; Maryland watch out!

Bidsing, I just read went back and read this sight, see Maryland got the 58, right now can't get out to play, but will watch, soon as I'm able to play I will, Thank you

Hallandale
              United States
              Member #92654
              June 11, 2010
              168 Posts
              Posted: October 29, 2012, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Good morning bigdsing! Any numbers or advice for Illinois?

Scared money don't make no money! Leaving

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: October 29, 2012, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Have you had  58 pair  in winning numbers?    Think about the pair  repeating within 3 days.....  with the mirror

258 =  758    . Expect the 58 to come to your state if you have not   

Consider   58  pair  = 08  within 3 days.....     TRY it on paper if you are not confident..   IT should hit the same

draw time.     Example  258 eve......   x58  eve  within 3 days...

If you always play the same way...You will get the same result...change the way you play sometimes...

We would rather hold a number till it hits       then    not hit for a couple of months because we keep changing

them.     206 607 603  310 /801  120   hot  hot  hot......

Good  Day  everyone, our first concern is that EVERYONE is in a safe place during the worst storm ever. We pray for

all those who may be in the path and we pray for those who have lost life and love ones.

We have many responses to get to and we will  TODAY.

****** Pay attention is our rule*******   WE  said the 58  will repeat  and the  58  will mirror within 3 days for

some states.

OHIO   280

New Jersey   801

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: October 29, 2012, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Good morning bigdsing! Any numbers or advice for Illinois?

Good  morning gthompson, we are on the west coast for  a couple of weeks and our time is  3 hours behind most folks.

We really like everyone to stay with the numbers we  first posted at least  till this eve.  We will add or some following last

daily draw today.

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: October 29, 2012, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Bidsing, I just read went back and read this sight, see Maryland got the 58, right now can't get out to play, but will watch, soon as I'm able to play I will, Thank you

Hello Erdie, we want you to be safe and hope that your fam in VA  is well also.  We will be here.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: October 29, 2012, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Welcome Back BigdsingDrum !!!!!!! You have greatly been missedWink, Whats good for Virginia? I have been playing that 324 hard and I hope it comes soon. I am glad that it is traveling so maybe it will hit soon. Have a wonderful and bless day.

Hello , Hello , Hello   Mardell,    That 324 is  a number everyone should hold along with    123.   Now keep in mind

1 up 1 down. Smart players should consider this when banking on 1 number.   If you play   234  please please

consider  234 and 233. How many times do we put a ton of money on 1 number and then miss it by 1.Yes Nod

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: October 29, 2012, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Welcome Back Comments

Texas  #s have been really crazy :/ what do u have for us?

Hello deja vu and thank you.  Texas walks to a different beat in Lotteryland. WE need a few days to watch your game

because what works for most states....does not work in Texas right?.   SO Please check with me at the end of week and

we will have a feel for the flow of Texas game.  Should we see something before that we will pm you.

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: October 29, 2012, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back BigD and Colleen.  Glad to see you posting again.See Ya!

HEllo Lady, Never where there better spoken words (except I love you)  then what your quote says. AMEN

Look forward to working Michigan and WE THANK YOU FOR THAT TTT  you showed us. WE still use it and won with it

and Swiss help  last night.  Bless You  always Lady.

Colleen

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: October 29, 2012, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

DanceI Agree!Hurray! welcome back , missed the 58 pair prediction . what do u like for this week bigd michigan ??

Hello, addai1516  and thank you for always being so kind to us.  We like your pairs in MichiganYes Nod.

We will also post  numbers here for the month of  NOVEMBER and they will be good for your state.

In addition we will post on your thread our thoughts each week. WINBIG

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: October 29, 2012, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Let's get it started with  numbers  you should hold till you win.  You must flip 6's and 9's. You must

consider  using

the mirrors for these numbers we post.  WinBig.  Hold em and have confidence!

921   120  620  650 432  132               19x  12x            38x 33x  88x   pairs

Attention all states 

These are the numbers we will use today.   Flip the 6 qnd 9.   Play 1 up 1 down with  due numbers.  WHAT???

BIGS???    If you are over due the number 8    912= 812.   If you are due  3    432 = 332

There are only  5 pairs.     Remember   38 brings 38 or 33 or 88   How do we know 

Kentucky    303       now   Kentucky     688

What are  the pairs  Ill     33, 38, 88    what  are  the  winning numbers  Ill.    378.    78/38  will  repeat ILL.  wait for it.

What  are the pairs  South Carolina?    332Banana  MO  033 

Pairs do not give you a win but point you in the right direction

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

Page 5 of 12