Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Strange drive home

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 4 years ago by FLATRANSPLANT.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: October 28, 2012, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

I just came back from the store and about half way back I came to a red light, behind a car with vanity plates that read "Imagine". I don't remember the last 3 numbers of the plate but the first were 843.  As the light turned green, the car in front of me with the vanity plate sped off and another car got in front of me. About 30 seconds later the song on the radio had just finished, and wouldn't you know what the next song that came on was. Imagine, by John lennon. The second car's first 3 plate numbers were 179.

I guess I'll have to play 843 and 179 for a few days.

The odds of that happening has to be in the millions to 1.   Scared

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
    Norfolk , Va
    United States
    Member #4541
    May 2, 2004
    25171 Posts
    Posted: October 28, 2012, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

It sure sound like a sign to play those numbers !!

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

grwurston's avatar - 144
      Let's Go Rangers!!!
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      5097 Posts
      Posted: October 28, 2012, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

I just came back from the store and about half way back I came to a red light, behind a car with vanity plates that read "Imagine". I don't remember the last 3 numbers of the plate but the first were 843.  As the light turned green, the car in front of me with the vanity plate sped off and another car got in front of me. About 30 seconds later the song on the radio had just finished, and wouldn't you know what the next song that came on was. Imagine, by John lennon. The second car's first 3 plate numbers were 179.

You should go to systems, then go to "convert words to numbers" and type in Imagine for your state. Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34521 Posts
        Posted: October 28, 2012, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing now that was very Ironic, Todd might move this in Mystical forum? This seem pretty Mystical good luck to you with those numbers, let me look up Imagine*

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: October 28, 2012, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Actually the odds are 1000 in 1.

Good luck. I "imagine" if you hit either numbers you'll be posting soon.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
            Member #52345
            May 21, 2007
            2679 Posts
            Posted: October 28, 2012, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Actually the odds are 1000 in 1.

Good luck. I "imagine" if you hit either numbers you'll be posting soon.

and you McGinnin ought to be tossed into lottery jail for that pun Hit With Stick

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: October 28, 2012, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

and you McGinnin ought to be tossed into lottery jail for that pun Hit With Stick

I couldn't resist the temptation, the spirit was willing......but the flesh was weak.   Sad

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: October 28, 2012, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

You should go to systems, then go to "convert words to numbers" and type in Imagine for your state. Good Luck!!!

There's my 179.

Method 1:  7-9-4
                Method 2:  6-1-3

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: October 28, 2012, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Check this out. Today's pyramid has the 179 on top. Even though the original plate number was 843, in this case, there was a reason the car sped off like a bat outtta hell and the other car with the 179 jumped in front of me. But I'll play both just for good measure.

However, the pyramid for the 30th of October has the 843 on top.

9                                                            8

7 2                                                         3 5

6 1 6 6                                                    9 4 9 6

0 6 5 5 3 3                                               3 6 5 5 3 3

2 8 1 0 2 0 1 2                                          3 0 1 0 2 0 1 2

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10390 Posts
                    Posted: October 28, 2012, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

onlymoney,

A couple of years ago I was at a gas station and a car was there Minnesota PAY 247. (I'm in Illinois)

I posted it and it hit in Minnesota that day, I think someone here got on it.

In the OP you mentioned a plate 843 IMAGINE.

Where are you that plates go that many digits? A lot of states only go eight or nine, and that includes a space.

Just curious.

Speaking of vanity plates, one night on a talk radio program that was the subject and a toll road booth attendant called in from Oregon and said his most memorable plate was two hot babes in a Z-car and the plate was XTZ 4 2.

Seen here, female driver:

XX  R  ENUF

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: October 28, 2012, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

onlymoney,

A couple of years ago I was at a gas station and a car was there Minnesota PAY 247. (I'm in Illinois)

I posted it and it hit in Minnesota that day, I think someone here got on it.

In the OP you mentioned a plate 843 IMAGINE.

Where are you that plates go that many digits? A lot of states only go eight or nine, and that includes a space.

Just curious.

Speaking of vanity plates, one night on a talk radio program that was the subject and a toll road booth attendant called in from Oregon and said his most memorable plate was two hot babes in a Z-car and the plate was XTZ 4 2.

Seen here, female driver:

XX  R  ENUF

Good point, 10 digits!  Eek

Unless it was abbreviated.  What?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34521 Posts
                        Posted: October 28, 2012, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

817 and 869   817X  0 or 1 for P. 4   those are the numbers I found for Image   K.C.K. Dreambook

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
                          Member #130815
                          July 25, 2012
                          1636 Posts
                          Posted: October 28, 2012, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Wow that would be so cool if you won!!! IT would be too awesome if those were Tues. megamillions numbers too LOL.... Hope you win something...something big would just be too cool Cool

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #61435
                            May 22, 2008
                            910 Posts
                            Posted: October 28, 2012, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

This is what only money saw

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10390 Posts
                              Posted: October 29, 2012, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the explanation, BuyLow.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.