Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Strange drive home

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 4 years ago by FLATRANSPLANT.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: October 29, 2012, 6:59 am - IP Logged

This is what only money saw

Yes, that's exactly what i saw. Maybe the words "Vanity plates" wasn't accurate but that's all I could think of. Unfortunately the numbers didn't hit, but there's today and tonight.

Actually, I realized last night that the odds of those two events yesterday was easily in the millions and for the numbers to  show would inflate those odds to billions, so the chances of the numbers showing within a day or two were very unlikely. It would be nice if they did though. ha

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #71280
    February 22, 2009
    15310 Posts
    Posted: October 29, 2012, 7:27 am - IP Logged

817 and 869   817X  0 or 1 for P. 4   those are the numbers I found for Image   K.C.K. Dreambook

WOW been chasing 817 now for the past week in Florida - Imagine if it showed up I will make lots of casharooooooooooooooooooooooo.

thanks for sharing marcie and note for onlymoney - always go with your hunches.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #71280
      February 22, 2009
      15310 Posts
      Posted: October 29, 2012, 7:31 am - IP Logged

I just came back from the store and about half way back I came to a red light, behind a car with vanity plates that read "Imagine". I don't remember the last 3 numbers of the plate but the first were 843.  As the light turned green, the car in front of me with the vanity plate sped off and another car got in front of me. About 30 seconds later the song on the radio had just finished, and wouldn't you know what the next song that came on was. Imagine, by John lennon. The second car's first 3 plate numbers were 179.

I guess I'll have to play 843 and 179 for a few days.

The odds of that happening has to be in the millions to 1.   Scared

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
      United States Member #60310 March 28, 2008 10367 Posts Offline
      Posted: Yesterday, 11:15 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

Hey Colleen - so happy to see you back......8-)  If you see something good for Florida in the near future please post - chasing the 178 bigtime...

Have a great week.

Hugs ny friend.

Hello Connie,  please be safe during the storm.   179   should be considered  with 967   for Florida.  Look back at those numbers we first

posted...Look at YOUR pairs...should any of ours match your pairs....Put an extra $1.00  on it.  Please