Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

FL Fantasy 5 Group of Numbers

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2012, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

What In the world is up with this super random thread Hi-jack!!! Would'nt expect this from a forum "leader".

What "Hi-Jack" are you referring to LottoJuhnkie. What?

If the phrase isn't clear enough for you, Google it and maybe you'll understand what rdgrnr, helpmewin and myself all agree with wholeheartedly.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19840 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2012, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

If the phrase isn't clear enough for you, Google it and maybe you'll understand what rdgrnr, helpmewin and myself all agree with wholeheartedly.

I Agree! Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19840 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2012, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

" I guess, If someone paid me, I'd do this as an assignment. :)"

I had a feelin' that was comin'.

you was right rdg,Yes Nod 

how did you know that? What?

must have seen it before. Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19840 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2012, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Maybe Uluska & LottoJuhnkie same person, omg he just got caught,Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2012, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Maybe Uluska & LottoJuhnkie same person, omg he just got caught,Green laugh

Might even be the I-Chipster and TheIndianaKid.   Group Hug

Now if he is just willing to pay the membership dues for all four Hi-Jacked identities, maybe all will be forgiven.  Blue Angel

Tampa,Florida
            United States
            Member #127347
            April 29, 2012
            23 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2012, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Googled "lottojuhnkie" and nothing besides my LP post showed up I hope your not implying I ripped the name off of someone else that would be totally absurb and ridiculous. Get to the point! I also don't see why you find the need to bring other LP members into this conversation. You tried to Hi jack a thread by making a comment that had absolutely nothing to do with the title. Admit you were wrong, simple as that. This is surprising especially since your a platinum member who should exemplify the rules and regulations of LP. And tell your minion helpmewin to backoff he's really showing his true ineptitude by suggesting I have 2 handles. That is'nt even what this conversation was about. Grow up and lay off the juvenile behavior!!!

u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19840 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2012, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Googled "lottojuhnkie" and nothing besides my LP post showed up I hope your not implying I ripped the name off of someone else that would be totally absurb and ridiculous. Get to the point! I also don't see why you find the need to bring other LP members into this conversation. You tried to Hi jack a thread by making a comment that had absolutely nothing to do with the title. Admit you were wrong, simple as that. This is surprising especially since your a platinum member who should exemplify the rules and regulations of LP. And tell your minion helpmewin to backoff he's really showing his true ineptitude by suggesting I have 2 handles. That is'nt even what this conversation was about. Grow up and lay off the juvenile behavior!!!

Yeah lets get back to your criticism, Thanks for your constructive criticism regarding the original poster.Wink

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2012, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

If you had been following the thread, you would have seen Uluska being offended, that another member challenged why she should be charging

money, for providing numbers on the Fantasy 5 game for other members.

LP does not encourage members to be soliciting money for services on this forum. If that's something someone wants to do, then they need to

contact LP to arrange for advertising rates to do so.

If you are offended by other members joining in on a thread topic, maybe this site isn't for you.

Hope you have a better day as it goes on.  Wink

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19840 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2012, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Boxing

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2012, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Boxing

I Agree!   Boxing     Dunk      Chair    Bash    I Agree!      Big Grin Santa

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19840 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2012, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

The florida fantast five numbers for Nov.4th were 11,12,12,19,31 Looking back at your picks ( 1,2,3,5,7, 33,30, 34, 23, 32, 35, 27) it does'nt seem like you matched a single digit. Am I missing something???

Green laughSorry you lost your money Green laugh cheaters never win No Nod

don't hate the playa hate the gameGreen laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
                        Member #134627
                        November 2, 2012
                        1001 Posts
                        Posted: November 5, 2012, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

LottoJuhnkie, you did not read my post properly. I said for wild luck ( if you feel lucky) use those numbers or use the rest 23 numbers.

:)

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2012, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

LottoJuhnkie, you did not read my post properly. I said for wild luck ( if you feel lucky) use those numbers or use the rest 23 numbers.

:)

Wow he knows how to read.  What?    Jester Laugh

u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19840 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2012, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Wow he knows how to read.  What?    Jester Laugh

he or SHE? CAN'T Read or Spell -------->((((The florida fantast five)))).

but they sure can complain Jester Laugh

wonder if they BOTH will ever be online @ the same time LOL 

I SAY it may be impossible.Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: November 5, 2012, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

he or SHE? CAN'T Read or Spell -------->((((The florida fantast five)))).

but they sure can complain Jester Laugh

wonder if they BOTH will ever be online @ the same time LOL 

I SAY it may be impossible.Green laugh

Seriously, she can't spell either.  What?

Isn't that like one of the most important LP rules and regulations .  What?

Can't anyone follow the rules these days......jeesh.    Roll Eyes

What's this world coming to.  What?