Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pyramid For Pick-3 using previous winning numbers

Topic closed. 81 replies. Last post 4 years ago by marcie.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2012, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Let me know if this looks right for the pick 3 .. He had lost me for a minute si just want to be sure I did it right

Thanks

https://www.box.com/s/b8opvbhaunet1iwizsce

Thank you CarliG, the only thing is that a "10" is used as a "1" not "0", but no big deal, close enough.

kreative1's avatar - flower2
    NE PA
    United States
    Member #127838
    May 10, 2012
    1230 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Thank you CarliG, the only thing is that a "10" is used as a "1" not "0", but no big deal, close enough.

no wonder it works for PA lol

I'm keeping this one!

Florida
      United States
      Member #66575
      October 30, 2008
      3549 Posts
      Posted: November 14, 2012, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

So example , if you take     6 + 9 = 1 on pryamid you use last digit 5

7  +  6   13   on pyramid you use  last digit  3

BUT   6 + 4  = 10  on pyramid DONT use last digit and use first digit instead  ??  So use  1

So pyramid will never have a zero in it unless its in the date .. Is that correct ??

CG

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2012, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

So example , if you take     6 + 9 = 1 on pryamid you use last digit 5

7  +  6   13   on pyramid you use  last digit  3

BUT   6 + 4  = 10  on pyramid DONT use last digit and use first digit instead  ??  So use  1

So pyramid will never have a zero in it unless its in the date .. Is that correct ??

CG

Yes I know, I had problems trying to choose which way to go, but since the original pyramid from the video of that guy on Energy321 says to use the 1, I decided it may be better to follow his rule.

Maybe just leave it like this and hopefully it'll get more hits. Come to think of it, since we will get "1"s with or without the original way, just keep it this way. At least there will be some 0s in there to balance things out  lol

Florida
          United States
          Member #66575
          October 30, 2008
          3549 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2012, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Yes I know, I had problems trying to choose which way to go, but since the original pyramid from the video of that guy on Energy321 says to use the 1, I decided it may be better to follow his rule.

Maybe just leave it like this and hopefully it'll get more hits. Come to think of it, since we will get "1"s with or without the original way, just keep it this way. At least there will be some 0s in there to balance things out  lol

Sounds good to me , thanks ..

CG

Jonusl's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Galena,MO
            United States
            Member #129328
            June 15, 2012
            101 Posts
            Posted: November 14, 2012, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

lol last nite was 006 for the p3 in mo,i did the chart both ways L-R ,R-L ,still didnt get both 0's but

on the R-L i got 160 so close,at least so far on back testing in mo,R-L seems closer.will test more.tested only

like 3 dates,now then question if you do a M and E draw do you use that midays draw and the prev evening or do you do the prev days miday and evening for say the evening.curious.ive been doing only the last 2 draws of whatever im testing M-M or E-E.

The Dream Master says:Keep on dream'en,Dream'in of a win.........Because Dreams do come true Dance

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: November 14, 2012, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

lol last nite was 006 for the p3 in mo,i did the chart both ways L-R ,R-L ,still didnt get both 0's but

on the R-L i got 160 so close,at least so far on back testing in mo,R-L seems closer.will test more.tested only

like 3 dates,now then question if you do a M and E draw do you use that midays draw and the prev evening or do you do the prev days miday and evening for say the evening.curious.ive been doing only the last 2 draws of whatever im testing M-M or E-E.

You can test the last two draws, whatever they are, mid to eve, eve to mid, mid to mid, eve to eve, I just did mid and eve because I have it written on my sheets that way. I may test it the other ways to see how that turns out.

United States
                Member #134494
                October 29, 2012
                75 Posts
                Posted: November 14, 2012, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

What about Texas Pick 3 Eve 633 Onlymoney 

6+3+3=12

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: November 14, 2012, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

A box hit for tonight in Fl.

November 13 mid-610    eve-590

November 14 eve-671

Right to left.

1 3

7 4 4 9

6 1 0 5 9 0

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                    NE PA
                    United States
                    Member #127838
                    May 10, 2012
                    1230 Posts
                    Posted: November 14, 2012, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to show examples but when I try to copy and paste I lose the triangle shape

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #66575
                      October 30, 2008
                      3549 Posts
                      Posted: November 14, 2012, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to show examples but when I try to copy and paste I lose the triangle shape

Im glad its not just me that has that problem  lol

I get it done but sure takes like forever

CG

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: November 14, 2012, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, that happened to me and I was determined to show examples even if it took me 2 hours  lol

I show examples, why can't you? It takes me about 24 seconds to do both pyramids now. Practice makes perfect.

Here's an online stopwatch, practice and you'll have it down in no time. It's just simple math. http://www.online-stopwatch.com/

And it's not like you're doing them all day long, just a few examples.   Cheers

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #66575
                          October 30, 2008
                          3549 Posts
                          Posted: November 14, 2012, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, that happened to me and I was determined to show examples even if it took me 2 hours  lol

I show examples, why can't you? It takes me about 24 seconds to do both pyramids now. Practice makes perfect.

Here's an online stopwatch, practice and you'll have it down in no time. It's just simple math. http://www.online-stopwatch.com/

And it's not like you're doing them all day long, just a few examples.   Cheers

I think the question is, how to you post the pyramid without losing the formatting ..

The math is easy.. But how are you posting the triangles themselves ?

See  lol

CG

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: November 14, 2012, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

I think the question is, how to you post the pyramid without losing the formatting ..

The math is easy.. But how are you posting the triangles themselves ?

See  lol

CG

I have to do them manually.

First, start out with the base by one space apart, meaning instead of no space like this, 123456, space them by one and it will look like this, 1 2 3 4 5 6, that's the base line below.

1 2 3 4 5 6----First step.

Next step, use up arrow and then space bar to get above the 2, but not quite above, maybe one less sapce like so, so 1+2=3, pu that 3 above the 2.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Then skip one space to put another number on top of the 3 which is 6  lol   3+3=6

And so on. It's tricky to do the spacing, but once again, practice makes perfect 

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: November 14, 2012, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

I have to do them manually.

First, start out with the base by one space apart, meaning instead of no space like this, 123456, space them by one and it will look like this, 1 2 3 4 5 6, that's the base line below.

1 2 3 4 5 6----First step.

Next step, use up arrow and then space bar to get above the 2, but not quite above, maybe one less sapce like so, so 1+2=3, pu that 3 above the 2.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Then skip one space to put another number on top of the 3 which is 6  lol   3+3=6

And so on. It's tricky to do the spacing, but once again, practice makes perfect 

3 6 0 1---- finished second row.

1 2 3 4 5 6