Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Findings

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LotteryWorker2.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #135278
November 20, 2012
85 Posts
Posted: November 20, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Ok i have been gone for a while now im now gonna give u insight on my findings.I will tell u this tho i figure i will just play the lottery in another state now my state hates me lol.I i will play in a diffrent state i guess cross the state lines and try and get a win.I would like to entertain u guys with fictional stories of how i worked for the lottery and things of that nature.But im just not in the mood i will tell u i have been trying to figure new things out and im stuck i have lottery block.The storie i wrote about me having insight on the lottery was pure fictional nothing about that was true for those of u that know who i really am.U know u get frustarated with this number game u think u do everything right but it never goes right.The thing about random its like water if u spill a glass of water out of the cup onto the table u never know where liquid is gonna go.I been missing like crazy in my state which is Pa i cant hit a single number on a good day on my good days i miss every number hey thats the way the cookie crumbles.I been away a long time i think its time too share where the lottery gets quick pick numbers from i think its that time cause if i cant win then im sure other will be able to win.I have been gone for awhile i have found alot of diffrent things thats is so useful and if u wanna know why computer quick picks dont give u any numbers.I 100 percent guarantee i can tell u how and why if any1 instrested inbox me i will dishing out all the details on lotterys Good Bye for now peace love and happiness

United States
    Member #135278
    November 20, 2012
    85 Posts
    Posted: November 20, 2012, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Im going to baltimore or new jersey or west virginia or ohio to play my lottery for now on no more pa

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #133462
      September 30, 2012
      5946 Posts
      Posted: November 20, 2012, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

!!!Welcome back!!!

Party

"Everything works  ONCE!"

United States
        Member #135278
        November 20, 2012
        85 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2012, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Thanks im not mad at any1 for any reason or the guy that calls me i chipster i will made a prediction on the powerball im gonna tell u its gonna be 3 4 6 7 for the first ball coming out one of those balls use im tired im just drained if i cant win i will help people out so there u have it use 1 single digit ball one of those balls im thinking 3 might be the best ball for sure but if ur smart like i then u will realize its coming in the 10s lol no more threats its promised now i will be reaviling my secrets dont use 2 single digit balls trut me dont do it if u do use two of those

Just so u dont take me for a joke here goes a good number for any1 out there 14 21 38 42 43

And another one 6 7 12 28 43

no more games im not giving a timetable at all its not joke im reavling no lie

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19771 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2012, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Thanks im not mad at any1 for any reason or the guy that calls me i chipster i will made a prediction on the powerball im gonna tell u its gonna be 3 4 6 7 for the first ball coming out one of those balls use im tired im just drained if i cant win i will help people out so there u have it use 1 single digit ball one of those balls im thinking 3 might be the best ball for sure but if ur smart like i then u will realize its coming in the 10s lol no more threats its promised now i will be reaviling my secrets dont use 2 single digit balls trut me dont do it if u do use two of those

Just so u dont take me for a joke here goes a good number for any1 out there 14 21 38 42 43

LotteryWorker2,  you Turkey Happy Thanksgiving

go here they made a thread for you http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/253141

Let it Snow Snowman

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
            NY
            United States
            Member #121961
            January 21, 2012
            3157 Posts
            Posted: November 21, 2012, 1:05 am - IP Logged

I really hope you win so you can buy the Steelers some new uniforms.                                                                               I'm picking your second set. You have two of my nums 12/43 and also like the 3.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19825 Posts
              Posted: November 21, 2012, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Ok i have been gone for a while now im now gonna give u insight on my findings.I will tell u this tho i figure i will just play the lottery in another state now my state hates me lol.I i will play in a diffrent state i guess cross the state lines and try and get a win.I would like to entertain u guys with fictional stories of how i worked for the lottery and things of that nature.But im just not in the mood i will tell u i have been trying to figure new things out and im stuck i have lottery block.The storie i wrote about me having insight on the lottery was pure fictional nothing about that was true for those of u that know who i really am.U know u get frustarated with this number game u think u do everything right but it never goes right.The thing about random its like water if u spill a glass of water out of the cup onto the table u never know where liquid is gonna go.I been missing like crazy in my state which is Pa i cant hit a single number on a good day on my good days i miss every number hey thats the way the cookie crumbles.I been away a long time i think its time too share where the lottery gets quick pick numbers from i think its that time cause if i cant win then im sure other will be able to win.I have been gone for awhile i have found alot of diffrent things thats is so useful and if u wanna know why computer quick picks dont give u any numbers.I 100 percent guarantee i can tell u how and why if any1 instrested inbox me i will dishing out all the details on lotterys Good Bye for now peace love and happiness

"The storie i wrote about me having insight on the lottery was pure fictional nothing about that was true"

Don't worry about it, only you and others like you were fooled by your stories.  Serious lottery players who studies the games might find them entertaining at most but not informative.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: November 21, 2012, 2:56 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  It's great to have you back LotteryWorker2!

And why does this guy keep referring to you as the i chipster?    Let It All Out

Thank you for returning just before Thanksgiving, this is truly a blessing for all of us to share and celebrate!!   Group Hug  Party

United States
                  Member #135278
                  November 20, 2012
                  85 Posts
                  Posted: November 21, 2012, 4:46 am - IP Logged

im  just a walking time bomb mcginnis forget or little disagruement im over it thanks for welcoming back i  need some more inspiration.Here goes one more set of numbers 7 12 21 27 42 good luck all look forward to sharing my findings have a nice day

United States
                    Member #135278
                    November 20, 2012
                    85 Posts
                    Posted: November 21, 2012, 5:26 am - IP Logged

one more thing before i got im gonna post  set of powerball numbers here we go i will take the 12 out and put in 14 for myedit 22 32 18 28 ok six 3 ok im done now im will be posting my findings

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: November 21, 2012, 7:43 am - IP Logged

im  just a walking time bomb mcginnis forget or little disagruement im over it thanks for welcoming back i  need some more inspiration.Here goes one more set of numbers 7 12 21 27 42 good luck all look forward to sharing my findings have a nice day

Water under the bridge LW2!

We all need to be inspired from time to time.   Hyper

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                        San Angelo, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1097
                        January 31, 2003
                        1394 Posts
                        Posted: November 21, 2012, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

LotteryWorker

Before you quit the lottery, why don't you step back, roll up your sleeves and try my New Substitution System for Pick 3 and Pick 4.
                        Can't guarantee you will win, but you certainly will have fun.
                        It's a paper and pencil workout. You will need a pad of graph paper and some pencils.
                        Forget about Excel and other automated systems that promise a lot but don't deliver. 
                        Be you own master, for a change.
                        You have nothing to lose but time and mental energy.
                        Refer to LP Systems folder for appropriate posts.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Bobby623

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5120 Posts
                          Posted: November 21, 2012, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Im going to baltimore or new jersey or west virginia or ohio to play my lottery for now on no more pa

LW:

Whhhhhheeeeeeeeeaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeee

yeaahhhhhhmmmaann>tell>us>now^^^^

bout D QUICK>PICK<<<000<no good!!

thank>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>U4 UR HELP^^^

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                            Member #121745
                            January 16, 2012
                            4788 Posts
                            Posted: November 21, 2012, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Now Ichipster,  I am not a guy. And two, I was sad when you left and I missed all the posting action that preceeded it since I was at work. Although I was filled in on what I missed.

Welcome back.

J'aime La France.

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: November 21, 2012, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

one more thing before i got im gonna post  set of powerball numbers here we go i will take the 12 out and put in 14 for myedit 22 32 18 28 ok six 3 ok im done now im will be posting my findings

OK so that's:   WB:  6 - 18 - 22 - 28 - 32   PB:  3

Is that correct LW2  What?