Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Findings

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LotteryWorker2.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #135278
November 20, 2012
85 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2012, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

I will further elaborate on where quick pick numbers come from its a super computer it looks at every angle everything it know why balls might not do what they might do its a super computer that looks for patterns its programmed to look for these patterns based on this the computer can dish u out a dud or a firecracker either or it looks at every angle i mean every i have found what the system looks at and i understand why numbers does what they do this findings isnt ur ordinary findings.Listen if u apply this too life u will understand the earth has a certain amount of oxygen on earth right now ever breath is an event every time u make movement ur pushing oxygen out of the way ur occupieing mass with ur body  ur moviing things u cant see out of the way.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19908 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2012, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

I will further elaborate on where quick pick numbers come from its a super computer it looks at every angle everything it know why balls might not do what they might do its a super computer that looks for patterns its programmed to look for these patterns based on this the computer can dish u out a dud or a firecracker either or it looks at every angle i mean every i have found what the system looks at and i understand why numbers does what they do this findings isnt ur ordinary findings.Listen if u apply this too life u will understand the earth has a certain amount of oxygen on earth right now ever breath is an event every time u make movement ur pushing oxygen out of the way ur occupieing mass with ur body  ur moviing things u cant see out of the way.

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
      Member #135278
      November 20, 2012
      85 Posts
      Posted: November 21, 2012, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Ok try this this is a way to eliminate 5 numbers from ur daily powerball numbers start with all 59 numbers on a piece of paper bubble out 5 random numbers at a time without thinkin do this all the way till u get down to 5 numbers and its almost guaranteed u wont be left with any number that coming out i know im a genious lol

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Ok try this this is a way to eliminate 5 numbers from ur daily powerball numbers start with all 59 numbers on a piece of paper bubble out 5 random numbers at a time without thinkin do this all the way till u get down to 5 numbers and its almost guaranteed u wont be left with any number that coming out i know im a genious lol

Idea

u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19908 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2012, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Idea

Big Grin SantaHave An Attitude of Gratitude! Smiley Santa

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: November 21, 2012, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Big Grin SantaHave An Attitude of Gratitude! Smiley Santa

I have lots of gratitude, with my attitude!   Cussing Face         Smiley Santa

u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19908 Posts
              Posted: November 21, 2012, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

I have lots of gratitude, with my attitude!   Cussing Face         Smiley Santa

ScaredGreen laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: November 21, 2012, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Now Ichipster,  I am not a guy. And two, I was sad when you left and I missed all the posting action that preceeded it since I was at work. Although I was filled in on what I missed.

Welcome back.

I will vouch for Artist LW2, I'm pretty sure she's not a guy.

Although I can't be 100% sure, as I've never actually met her in person yet. But I would be willing to bet $10, that she's 98.9989% not a guy. Thumbs Up

One of these days soon, I believe we are all going to have a big get-together. That's going to be exciting!!  Hyper

Can't wait to meet Ronnie316, THRIFTY, psykomo, helpmewin, and all the other gang members.   Group Hug

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4804 Posts
                  Posted: November 21, 2012, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I will vouch for Artist LW2, I'm pretty sure she's not a guy.

Although I can't be 100% sure, as I've never actually met her in person yet. But I would be willing to bet $10, that she's 98.9989% not a guy. Thumbs Up

One of these days soon, I believe we are all going to have a big get-together. That's going to be exciting!!  Hyper

Can't wait to meet Ronnie316, THRIFTY, psykomo, helpmewin, and all the other gang members.   Group Hug

lol Thanks McGinnin. As I am sitting here waiting for some family members to arrive, I will ask them as well.

J'aime La France.

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: November 21, 2012, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

lol Thanks McGinnin. As I am sitting here waiting for some family members to arrive, I will ask them as well.

Excellent idea Artist!

You can never be too sure about your gender.  What?

Having close family members re-confirm and verify that fact, can be reassuring for all parties concerned, especially with LW2.    Big Grin Santa

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: November 21, 2012, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Im pretty sure they will say you are one cute kitty cat Artist77.

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: November 21, 2012, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Im pretty sure they will say you are one cute kitty cat Artist77.

I'll bet she's a smart little kitty too!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19831 Posts
                          Posted: November 21, 2012, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Excellent idea Artist!

You can never be too sure about your gender.  What?

Having close family members re-confirm and verify that fact, can be reassuring for all parties concerned, especially with LW2.    Big Grin Santa

What gender got to do with playing or winning a lottery?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: November 21, 2012, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

This all began as LW2 mistaken assumption that Artist was a "he".

Has nothing to do with playing or winning a lottery.  Thumbs Up

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: November 21, 2012, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Woman have BETTER intuition, Im surprised they dont win more often......