Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

if you knew the numbers for Wednesday drawing.

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 4 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2012, 1:45 am - IP Logged

If you guys knew that you had the correct numbers for the upcoming pb drawing( via a dream or premonition or some other way) would you share the numbers with friends,family,co-workers or lp members?  Now you have share this jp or if you keep your secret til the drawing the 500 mil is all yours.This is just a hypothetical question.

Patriot

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2012, 2:38 am - IP Logged

Here are those winning numbers kyok.   5 - 17 - 28 - 30 - 46  PB: 5

All may play these numbers, there's plenty to go around for everyone!  Noel

Giving is living, sharing is caring. - Famous annonymous author

5 - 17 - 28 - 30 Yes Nod- 46  PB: 5

whiteballz's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
      Nutley, New Jersey
      United States
      Member #131058
      August 1, 2012
      875 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2012, 4:29 am - IP Logged

if I knew exactly which 5 numbers and which red ball was going to get picked, I'd buy a ticket with the 5 numbers and red ball. After that, I'd buy 1000 tickets with the 5 numbers but a different powerball number and then buy the power play option on all of them.

I'd win the jackpot and have 1000 second prize tickets with power play. I would be the worlds first lottery billionaire! Then I'd have plenty of cash to give to whomever I want. LOL

kyokushin187's avatar - evildead2
        cornwall,ct
        United States
        Member #102636
        December 23, 2010
        245 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2012, 6:38 am - IP Logged

if I knew exactly which 5 numbers and which red ball was going to get picked, I'd buy a ticket with the 5 numbers and red ball. After that, I'd buy 1000 tickets with the 5 numbers but a different powerball number and then buy the power play option on all of them.

I'd win the jackpot and have 1000 second prize tickets with power play. I would be the worlds first lottery billionaire! Then I'd have plenty of cash to give to whomever I want. LOL

That would be awesome. But i can guarantee they would find a way not to pay you. You may not want to claim them all at once and spread it out.

Kyokushin karate a.k.a.

" The strongest Karate"

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2012, 11:07 am - IP Logged

If you guys knew that you had the correct numbers for the upcoming pb drawing( via a dream or premonition or some other way) would you share the numbers with friends,family,co-workers or lp members?  Now you have share this jp or if you keep your secret til the drawing the 500 mil is all yours.This is just a hypothetical question.

I am sure you have a pretty good indication of good numbers scary avatar man.

Weren't you getting all those 5/6?

I could say that I have a very good idea of what numbers could come out.  Most people wouldn't believe me anyway.  And I am done discussing with friends, as they are mostly naysayers anyway.  I might share my insight with the DM pool.  I hope they have several wheels going.

My Dos program can be very close sometimes, and I have done my research and the flag formation probability is relatively easy to spot such as number 45

I hate to play more than i should, but I may do ten lines.  But I almost never play $20 bucks on a draw.

Or I may do just a 5 game wheel with ten numbers.  No need to blow my wad all on this draw, it could rollover.

And besides what happens when you get frenzied for one draw, is that you tend to forget your strategy when the jackpot is hit, and then your numbers pop within two weeks, but you missed it because you stopped playing because the supergreed factor is not there.

I wouldn't mind sharing the jackpot if I knew the numbers because what am I going to do with 500 million dollars?  Buy extra fried chicken wings?

Of course a permanent vacation is nice, and I would definately hire somebody to perfect my lotto system.

But the wild card is still the hardest to match, and with out full fixed wheel, there is not guarentee you will match 5 plus one without spending at least 500 to 1000 dolllars,  (in multiple wheels)

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2012, 11:09 am - IP Logged

That combination matched 3+1 on 12/16/06 already.  Are you sure it going to hit again?

It probably wont hit five again. 

But it could hit three, in which case Mcginnin is a winner!!

but the skips of those numbers are large and then less probable.

5 is out twelve games

17 is out fifteen games

28 is out ten games

30 is out one game

46 is out 29 games.

You could have a 45/46  neighboring pair.

I would say 45 is a lock and would go so as far to put all my money on it.

Also I would look for one number to repeat.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2012, 11:19 am - IP Logged

This is the very reason I don't play QPs. The terminal can spit out anything.

I agree.  That basketball player who spent ten grand in quckpicks, would have had more guarentee if he did 100 one hundred dollar wheels of 15 differnet number each.

10,000 divided by 35 would mean that he had at least minimum 285 winning tickets.

Well at two dollars a game he would have had to spend 20,000.

I would do it if I was making 3 million a year to bounce a ball.

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
                Wilmington, NC
                United States
                Member #130031
                July 4, 2012
                199 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2012, 11:20 am - IP Logged

If I knew the numbers - without a shadow of a doubt - I'd tell my Mom to play them because she's the only one who would beleive me.  I dream pick 3 numbers all the time and tell her.  She plays them - keeps them in - and wins. I'm too impatient and I don't play more than 3 times a week.  She plays daily. 

I didn't take it seriously until I noticed that she wins at least 3 times a week.  Now I pay more attention.  BUT....Last week I dreamed 109 and it hit twice in North Carolina (Nov 24 and 27 both evening draws).  She played it and won both times.  I didn't play it all!  How crazy is that???????

Yeah, I'd post those numbers - I don't mind sharing the wealth.  Look - If I were to hit for $1,000,000 - I can live GOOD off of that!

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5118 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2012, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Patriot

US FlagPartyUS FlagPartyUS FlagPartyUS Flag

02 05 09 12 37 -08

03 06 23 31 56 -09

06 27 35 42 48 -10

10 31 38 45 48 -11

13 34 42 44 46 -12

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum

kyokushin187's avatar - evildead2
                    cornwall,ct
                    United States
                    Member #102636
                    December 23, 2010
                    245 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2012, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

I am sure you have a pretty good indication of good numbers scary avatar man.

Weren't you getting all those 5/6?

I could say that I have a very good idea of what numbers could come out.  Most people wouldn't believe me anyway.  And I am done discussing with friends, as they are mostly naysayers anyway.  I might share my insight with the DM pool.  I hope they have several wheels going.

My Dos program can be very close sometimes, and I have done my research and the flag formation probability is relatively easy to spot such as number 45

I hate to play more than i should, but I may do ten lines.  But I almost never play $20 bucks on a draw.

Or I may do just a 5 game wheel with ten numbers.  No need to blow my wad all on this draw, it could rollover.

And besides what happens when you get frenzied for one draw, is that you tend to forget your strategy when the jackpot is hit, and then your numbers pop within two weeks, but you missed it because you stopped playing because the supergreed factor is not there.

I wouldn't mind sharing the jackpot if I knew the numbers because what am I going to do with 500 million dollars?  Buy extra fried chicken wings?

Of course a permanent vacation is nice, and I would definately hire somebody to perfect my lotto system.

But the wild card is still the hardest to match, and with out full fixed wheel, there is not guarentee you will match 5 plus one without spending at least 500 to 1000 dolllars,  (in multiple wheels)

Yeah i've been kinda lucky in my state lottery. I had 5 of 6 a couple of months ago, and 4 of 6 on this month so hopefully that was a sign of things to come."scary avatar man". You almost made me spit out my drink with that one.LOL. gold luck tonight

Kyokushin karate a.k.a.

" The strongest Karate"

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                      Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #82391
                      November 12, 2009
                      6290 Posts
                      Posted: November 28, 2012, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

I would share my dream #'s with immediate family only.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: November 28, 2012, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

I would share my dream #'s with immediate family only.

Winner1313 Here is Wishing you all the Best with your Golden Ratio 1.618 Phi Matrix,Many Many WinsParty Party Party Hope it Works Well for Others TooParty Goodbye   Delores247Group Hug

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: November 28, 2012, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Yeah i've been kinda lucky in my state lottery. I had 5 of 6 a couple of months ago, and 4 of 6 on this month so hopefully that was a sign of things to come."scary avatar man". You almost made me spit out my drink with that one.LOL. gold luck tonight

Gold luck to you too. 

Have you narrowed down your PB?   Or are you just playing all of them?

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: November 28, 2012, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

A lot of people use astrology. This is not necessarily an esoteric way, but its something you have to remember and be consistent with, and if you consider the planets, Jupiter is currently in apogee.

And thus if you use the symbol for Jupiter and you let your imagination wander a little.  then you would play 24.

Look at mega yesterday, the MB was 24.  Jupiter.

Thinking of...

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: November 28, 2012, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

2-4-6-11-43-9

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real!