Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Easy Way to Print Lots of Tickets?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Hulk311.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #132675
September 9, 2012
49 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2012, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to start playing 10 lines per drawing and would like to know if there is an easy way to write the numbers in MS Word and then print them off on my computer and take it into the lotto places to get them scanned. Doing it by hand takes too much time.

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40262 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2012, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

my my my, I need some aspirin.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

bobby623's avatar - abstract
      San Angelo, Texas
      United States
      Member #1097
      January 31, 2003
      1394 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2012, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to start playing 10 lines per drawing and would like to know if there is an easy way to write the numbers in MS Word and then print them off on my computer and take it into the lotto places to get them scanned. Doing it by hand takes too much time.

Hulk311

Suggest you do some research and determine whether or not your state lottery will allow use of automated playslips.

You can't do that in Texas. Each slip must be filled in by hand.

Believe most other states also prohibit use of computer generated playslips.

You can reuse a manual play slip.

Good luck!

United States
        Member #132675
        September 9, 2012
        49 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2012, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Ok, that is what I meant, I woud like to know if its possible to use the payslips that you get from the lottos stores on a printer at home. By the way, I am from MI.

United States
          Member #130815
          July 25, 2012
          1636 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2012, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

It shouldn't take more than 2 minutes to fill 10 lines.....if you know the numbers you want to play....Cmon don't be lazy....it's not a lot of time...LOL

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40262 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2012, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Ok, that is what I meant, I woud like to know if its possible to use the payslips that you get from the lottos stores on a printer at home. By the way, I am from MI.

Not in Michigan, easy pick or fill out your slip, 10 minutes, for 550 million, I would call that the easiest money ever.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19727 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2012, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

you got to do alittle work for your money Rudolphare you really that lazy LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                Member #132675
                September 9, 2012
                49 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2012, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

You guys are right. However, I am thinking of starting a lottery club with 4 other people from work. We plan to put in money once a month ($40 each) and then just keep adding $40 each month till the jackpot reaches a certain amount. So, even though right now filling out 10 slips may be easy, I think with the lottery club that will be times when we will have like 200 or maybe even more tickets for a certain jackpot. Now, we could buy 200 easy picks (or quick picks as some of you call them) but that's no fun. We would like to wheel our numbers therefore we want to pick our own numbers. Is the only method when buying large number of ticktes to do it by hand? I can't imagine what it must take to do 200 slips, not too mention possibilty of making an error.

United States
                  Member #130815
                  July 25, 2012
                  1636 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2012, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

You guys are right. However, I am thinking of starting a lottery club with 4 other people from work. We plan to put in money once a month ($40 each) and then just keep adding $40 each month till the jackpot reaches a certain amount. So, even though right now filling out 10 slips may be easy, I think with the lottery club that will be times when we will have like 200 or maybe even more tickets for a certain jackpot. Now, we could buy 200 easy picks (or quick picks as some of you call them) but that's no fun. We would like to wheel our numbers therefore we want to pick our own numbers. Is the only method when buying large number of ticktes to do it by hand? I can't imagine what it must take to do 200 slips, not too mention possibilty of making an error.

Im thinking your stuck...you all are gonna have to split the responsibility of filling out those payslips....but quickpicks have a history of paying off more than you picking your own numbers.....beside it's also easier being mad at the machine for picking the wrong numbers if you don't win

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5893 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2012, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Im thinking your stuck...you all are gonna have to split the responsibility of filling out those payslips....but quickpicks have a history of paying off more than you picking your own numbers.....beside it's also easier being mad at the machine for picking the wrong numbers if you don't win

You can print playslips with Expert Lotto. Do a web search.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                      Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #82391
                      November 12, 2009
                      6290 Posts
                      Posted: November 28, 2012, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

What?

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
                        Member #130815
                        July 25, 2012
                        1636 Posts
                        Posted: November 28, 2012, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

You can print playslips with Expert Lotto. Do a web search.

And you can run those playslips thru the lotto machines?? or it prints you a guide of numbers for you to play? I don't know if the state lotteries let you use your own personal playslips....that's one reason they provide them.....keep down the apperance of inpropriety

Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
                          Member #134627
                          November 2, 2012
                          1001 Posts
                          Posted: November 28, 2012, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Two hundred tickets fit into 20 slips, because each slip has place for 10 tickets. That's one. Another: you can just hand write all the needed numbers an let the cashier to plug them into the tickets. Just afterwards check, if cashier did not make mistakes. If mistake is there, ask to redo the ticket.

Also, if the task of writing down ticket numbers or marking them on the slips is hard for you, delegate it to someone in a group who can do it easely.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #133615
                            October 4, 2012
                            234 Posts
                            Posted: November 29, 2012, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Two hundred tickets fit into 20 slips, because each slip has place for 10 tickets. That's one. Another: you can just hand write all the needed numbers an let the cashier to plug them into the tickets. Just afterwards check, if cashier did not make mistakes. If mistake is there, ask to redo the ticket.

Also, if the task of writing down ticket numbers or marking them on the slips is hard for you, delegate it to someone in a group who can do it easely.

Ok your going to trust a purple haired teenager to input 200 different numbers

and then try to complain if they make a mistake. Even the best of lotto machine

operators won't be able to do that---nor should they.

It is your resposibility to do it right. The clerk could care less and will be irritated

that you are so lazy to ask them to do it for you.

It's like going to McDonalds. If the one you go to always messes up the order---

go to another one.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5893 Posts
                              Posted: November 29, 2012, 3:57 am - IP Logged

And you can run those playslips thru the lotto machines?? or it prints you a guide of numbers for you to play? I don't know if the state lotteries let you use your own personal playslips....that's one reason they provide them.....keep down the apperance of inpropriety

You use normal payslips.