Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Easy Way to Print Lots of Tickets?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Hulk311.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
Member #134627
November 2, 2012
1001 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2012, 7:47 am - IP Logged

"Purple haired teenager"? Is that a new stereotype for teenagehood?

I don't know, I'd trust my teenagers to do it in a jiffy, smart girls, but I am fine doing it myself.

United States
    Member #134627
    November 2, 2012
    1001 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2012, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Oso Grande, if you smile at the clerk, and keep telling about reward you'll give them, when you win, they'll type up for you a storm. :)

United States
      Member #134627
      November 2, 2012
      1001 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2012, 7:57 am - IP Logged

Hulk 311, admirable zest for technology. Ideally, printable lottery slips should be available, just like printable coupons and stamps.

NASHVILLE, TENN
        United States
        Member #33372
        February 20, 2006
        1044 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2012, 9:51 am - IP Logged

If you plan on buying 400 tickets at a time, a printer program would be a great help-aid.  I hope to be able to do just that some day but not today.

Expert Lotto, huh?  I will have to check into that.  But I plan on using Excel.

As for those States that require slips filled out by hand, I am sure there is a purple haired clerk somewhere who will not care if the slips are done with a pencil or a black dot.  All they will care about is the machine accepting the slip.

Texas
          United States
          Member #133615
          October 4, 2012
          234 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2012, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Oso Grande, if you smile at the clerk, and keep telling about reward you'll give them, when you win, they'll type up for you a storm. :)

My granddaughter had pink hair for awhile. Smart girl. National Honor Society.

Wouldn't trust her to get any past the first few right.

The clerk hears everyday about how they will get a big bonus from you when

you win the lottery. It's a joke.

But back to the point you are responsible to get it done right.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10348 Posts
            Posted: November 29, 2012, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Two hundred tickets fit into 20 slips, because each slip has place for 10 tickets. That's one. Another: you can just hand write all the needed numbers an let the cashier to plug them into the tickets. Just afterwards check, if cashier did not make mistakes. If mistake is there, ask to redo the ticket.

Also, if the task of writing down ticket numbers or marking them on the slips is hard for you, delegate it to someone in a group who can do it easely.

Uluska,

On 5 + 1 games the 10 boxes on the playslips represents five lines of numbers, the bottom matrixes are for the Mega number and Powerball.

So each playslip generates up tp five tickets, not ten.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
              Member #132675
              September 9, 2012
              49 Posts
              Posted: November 29, 2012, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

I looked into Expert Lotto but they want $80 to register it! Eek Any other free or cheap software that can be used to print tickets?