Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it really possible to achieve this with pick 3 and pick 4 ?

Topic closed. 452 replies. Last post 4 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 17 of 31
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #133168
September 22, 2012
2452 Posts
Posted: December 12, 2012, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Manny ducked out already.

United States
    Member #133168
    September 22, 2012
    2452 Posts
    Posted: December 12, 2012, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

phew, glad it's not just me. So as Carli said, if you can take it step by step and outline your syste, I'll be happy to take a crack at coding it. That will let more people benefit from it and will save you daily work. win/win

I can appreciate that you are having trouble understanding what I presented to you. Very little to go on. I am going to write everything up in the morning. Step by step and then PM it to you Manny. Then you can review it and let me know if there are any problems understanding.

This would be best.

United States
      Member #133168
      September 22, 2012
      2452 Posts
      Posted: December 12, 2012, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

I want everyone to enjoy this and that is why we have to get it user friendly. I have the data pull for every state, every draw, I just need to get my data sets to go in auto, after a number has been drawn. The program is written. I completed that but it's the data sets I can't figure out how to get them to be entered on auto after the assigned numbered has been drawn 000 =set A 001 =set B 002 = set C and so on. Right now I have to locate each data set for each drawing and then put them into my system. It is tedious but the pay out is nice. Check your in box Manny in the AM. Thanks CarlyG. Thanks Manny.

United States
        Member #133168
        September 22, 2012
        2452 Posts
        Posted: December 12, 2012, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

And I am nearing the completion of a pick 4 mode. Wait til you see this!!

Florida
          United States
          Member #66575
          October 30, 2008
          3549 Posts
          Posted: December 12, 2012, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

I want everyone to enjoy this and that is why we have to get it user friendly. I have the data pull for every state, every draw, I just need to get my data sets to go in auto, after a number has been drawn. The program is written. I completed that but it's the data sets I can't figure out how to get them to be entered on auto after the assigned numbered has been drawn 000 =set A 001 =set B 002 = set C and so on. Right now I have to locate each data set for each drawing and then put them into my system. It is tedious but the pay out is nice. Check your in box Manny in the AM. Thanks CarlyG. Thanks Manny.

Good Luck to you both , just make sure you let me know when your done  lol

If I can be of assistance just give me a holler, but I think maybe just the two of you working together is the best way to go..

Later

Carlig

Quebec
            Canada
            Member #136078
            December 3, 2012
            4 Posts
            Posted: December 12, 2012, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Why not posting your system here in front of the eyes of all so that we can all help improving it ? Power of the crowd. I am also an expert programmer in Excel, VB, C++ if help is needed.

Florida
              United States
              Member #135615
              November 27, 2012
              405 Posts
              Posted: December 12, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

argh... I can't share my email... I'm still a 'new member'. It's against this site's rules. I have a contact page on my website (link is in my profile). You can email me your address and then I can email you back so you have mine.

United States
                Member #133168
                September 22, 2012
                2452 Posts
                Posted: December 12, 2012, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Why not posting your system here in front of the eyes of all so that we can all help improving it ? Power of the crowd. I am also an expert programmer in Excel, VB, C++ if help is needed.

Going to proceed with this plan and maybe Manny can fill you in and then we can speak. Thanks friend. May need your skills.

Thanks CarlyG...you will be the first to know...lol

United States
                  Member #133168
                  September 22, 2012
                  2452 Posts
                  Posted: December 12, 2012, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Is it really possible to achieve this with pick 3 and pick 4 ?

YES YES YES YES YES 

IT CAN BE BEAT BIG TIME!!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                    Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12755 Posts
                    Posted: December 12, 2012, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Is it really possible to achieve this with pick 3 and pick 4 ?

YES YES YES YES YES 

IT CAN BE BEAT BIG TIME!!

I Agree!

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: December 12, 2012, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

I'm getting my 9 Pick-3 straight combos within 24 hours. In his email he gave me an unintentional clue. He wrote that it was going to take a couple of hours to analyze Florida. Also, that he doesn't use the same system for every state.

Can't wait.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: December 12, 2012, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

What a thread this has turned out to be huh? It's like a think tank magnet. lol

United States
                          Member #133168
                          September 22, 2012
                          2452 Posts
                          Posted: December 12, 2012, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

argh... I can't share my email... I'm still a 'new member'. It's against this site's rules. I have a contact page on my website (link is in my profile). You can email me your address and then I can email you back so you have mine.

Will do. We got to get cracking. I would like to have this ready for the members of LP by Xmas morning. Who was the guy with 1 post. Out of the blue. The feds trying to stop this can of ass whip we are about to unleash...lol....no JOKE!

1 post?

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: December 12, 2012, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Will do. We got to get cracking. I would like to have this ready for the members of LP by Xmas morning. Who was the guy with 1 post. Out of the blue. The feds trying to stop this can of ass whip we are about to unleash...lol....no JOKE!

1 post?

Green laugh

Who was the guy with 1 post. Out of the blue. The feds trying to stop this can of ass whip we are about to unleash...lol....no JOKE!

Ha ha, when I read that in my mind, it reminded me of Bernice, from Tremont Towing company in that TV show "South Beach Tow". I know it's fake,  but funny as heck, and i just love Bernice., she don't take nothing from no one. lol

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #135615
                              November 27, 2012
                              405 Posts
                              Posted: December 12, 2012, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Simple.

Use your last draw and

-001 -110 -210

-002 -112 -211

-101 -121 -202

-102 -122 -212

776 becomes

775 666 566

774 664 565

675 656 574

674 655 564

He's using lottery math. (this is different then regular adding and subtracting...you don't carry over the one)

063 becomes

062 053 862

061 042 853

962 953 851

961 943 852

Well, thats a pretty easy system. Thank you kreative. :)

Page 17 of 31