Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it really possible to achieve this with pick 3 and pick 4 ?

Topic closed. 452 replies. Last post 4 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 20 of 31
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11114 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2012, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

What I find interesting is that if each postition is given a +/- of 2, then all of the iterations are mapped out, it has many successful hits. Granted, it creates a large set but that can be worked on. I coded what I'm talking about on my site. It's under "manual's test". I've been testing with FL and GA. It's looking good. Now I want to see how to get the picks down to a playable level. My first theory is that there's a way to know when to +/- on a position. I just haven't figured it out yet. That could cut down the list significantly. If I can't find a way to do that, I'll look into filtering the list somehow. In any case, the system seems to work for at least FL and GA, and it hits often.

One way to simplify the process would be to look for sums out, roots that are due ,low high hits and missing digits.  Then this would help you decide.  Or else it just a guess.   Paruths has a great tool that shows all of the above.  It really helps.

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
    Member #133168
    September 22, 2012
    2452 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2012, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Manny, getting that package together for you. Try to be online after dinner...k?

United States
      Member #133168
      September 22, 2012
      2452 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2012, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Manny, getting that package together for you. Try to be online after dinner...k?

Okay!!!!!?

Florida
        United States
        Member #135615
        November 27, 2012
        405 Posts
        Posted: December 13, 2012, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

@kool

Once my little guy comes home, I walk away from the computer. I come back after he's in bed. I'll be happy to look at your system either before he gets home or after he's in bed. He's five, so I try my best to enjoy this age while I can. Also, please keep in mind that I have also have a job. I work from home and I have this forum up in my browser. It auto refreshes so it's showing me online even though I may not actually be looking at the forum.

@laker

I put in a SUM filter on my test system page. That knocked off some low hanging fruit. Still too many sets to be playable. If I could just find a good way to know when to +/- a position, this system would be ready for prime time.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11114 Posts
          Posted: December 13, 2012, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

@kool

Once my little guy comes home, I walk away from the computer. I come back after he's in bed. I'll be happy to look at your system either before he gets home or after he's in bed. He's five, so I try my best to enjoy this age while I can. Also, please keep in mind that I have also have a job. I work from home and I have this forum up in my browser. It auto refreshes so it's showing me online even though I may not actually be looking at the forum.

@laker

I put in a SUM filter on my test system page. That knocked off some low hanging fruit. Still too many sets to be playable. If I could just find a good way to know when to +/- a position, this system would be ready for prime time.

Sums, roots, hot cold digits  games out etc will do the trick.

Idea

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
            Member #133168
            September 22, 2012
            2452 Posts
            Posted: December 13, 2012, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

@kool

@laker

I see. Maybe later then. Going out for some dinner myself. I did check out your site and I must say! Top notch!! My congrats to you.

Canada
              Member #126314
              April 7, 2012
              103 Posts
              Posted: December 13, 2012, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Bottom line is  IT TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY...how unrealistic is it for you to sit here and say that we need to develop something that allows you to win with only 2 bucks a hand ?? really ?? Thats everyones dream. playing online is better than the store period. cheaper plays and higher payouts. I just think its fair that you try to command something from people who work hard as it is to secure A WIN, let alone with just 2 bucks ??? come on thats not fair at all ...The day I figure that out I will disappear from the face of the earth because that person will become wanted by everyone crooks included !! lol

Jester...i apologize buddy, i guess i'm just a joker...lol. I just wish i could design some systems for this case, some people here are amazingly good !

Canada
                Member #126314
                April 7, 2012
                103 Posts
                Posted: December 13, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I finally got my nine combos for florida. These are for straights only and the combos in red are supposed to be played harder than the others according to him.

079-070-071

089-080-081

099-090-091

Good luck to you Onlymoney, i'm gonna play them as well. Hope they come out soon !

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: December 13, 2012, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

I finally got my nine combos for florida. These are for straights only and the combos in red are supposed to be played harder than the others according to him.

079-070-071

089-080-081

099-090-091

Un freaking believable. The winner tonight was 970, and I only played it straight for a buck. Bang Head

reddog's avatar - patch
                    Greensboro, North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #1616
                    June 5, 2003
                    1283 Posts
                    Posted: December 13, 2012, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

See if this works for you .

https://www.box.com/s/2bmfz1st65fyit80ihte

CG

All I know is that this method is working great in N.C.  I backtested numbers from 3 and 4 days ago and straights and combos have come out.

example.... 688 came out boxed 3 days later off of the 888
                                       446 came out exact a day later off of the 657.

The results I have seen are exciting because N.C. is a tough cookie  for me to figure out.

reddog's avatar - patch
                      Greensboro, North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #1616
                      June 5, 2003
                      1283 Posts
                      Posted: December 13, 2012, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Un freaking believable. The winner tonight was 970, and I only played it straight for a buck. Bang Head

I know you are sick.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: December 13, 2012, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

I know you are sick.

Well, maybe it's a good sign. It's like a detective getting closer to his goal. lol

Just have to follow the plan and keep playing those combos as he states. One less number to play. This is the 3rd 970 combo this moth, so i doubt it'll show a fourth anytime soon.

Dec. 1 eve-709

Dec. 3 mid-907

Dec. 13 eve-970

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: December 13, 2012, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I meant 079 straight. lol

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #135615
                            November 27, 2012
                            405 Posts
                            Posted: December 13, 2012, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

How many sets did he give you? When you're done playing them, I'd love to know what they are, along with what number you gave him (and what other information he requested).

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                              u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19727 Posts
                              Posted: December 13, 2012, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Wow sorry to hear that,,now you know it's working...

get them tommoroe str & box always, unless your sure.

Let it Snow Snowman

Page 20 of 31