Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Update

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Artist77.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2012, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

please tell us how you train your brain so i can train mine the exact opposite way.

Didn't know new members were into brain training?

Good luck a-train!   Lep

United States
    Member #135278
    November 20, 2012
    85 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2012, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Wow why is every1 on defense?I dont understand why every1 hostile?towards me its just a post nothing here can be taken serious.

People are diffrent people in the real world from the internet u know that right?

The internet is nothing diffrent from television u know this right?

The things on tv is to entertain and the last i checked

reality tv is scripted right?

Peace Love And Happiness

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19779 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2012, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Wow why is every1 on defense?I dont understand why every1 hostile?towards me its just a post nothing here can be taken serious.

People are diffrent people in the real world from the internet u know that right?

Peace Love And Happiness

is this one of them multiple questions surveys

Let it Snow Snowman

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
        United States
        Member #112968
        June 29, 2011
        3854 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2012, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Peace Love And Happiness

Well this post is easier on the eyes, why not do your others this way ?

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2012, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Peace Love And Happiness

You've accepted my private tutoring lessons, on how to structure paragraphs with clarity and double spacing.

Peace, love and happiness LW2!  Lovies

United States
            Member #135278
            November 20, 2012
            85 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2012, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

U guys never take me serious after this has ended so will my agony lol i wont post anymore everything i post is a joke.

So the agony ends here

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2012, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Peace Love And Happiness

Im certain you can find all the answers your searching for by simply visiting the "Lottery Post Rules" page. There you will find a brief and concise list of 24 items that will guide you on your journey as a LP member.

http://www.lotterypost.com/rules 

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19779 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2012, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

U guys never take me serious after this has ended so will my agony lol i wont post anymore everything i post is a joke.

So the agony ends here

snowman waving

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2012, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

snowman waving

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19779 Posts
                    Posted: December 6, 2012, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

So the agony ends here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ5ob9B9yD4

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19779 Posts
                      Posted: December 6, 2012, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                        United States
                        Member #112968
                        June 29, 2011
                        3854 Posts
                        Posted: December 6, 2012, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

So the agony ends here

quit feeling sorry for yourself and try to make better posts,

that may get you some respect here.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19779 Posts
                          Posted: December 6, 2012, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Let me update the people on who i am.My alias i go by on this fourm is lotteryworker lol i have to laugh that one off lol processofelim importchips for the people out there i have posted alot of unpleasant posts.Alot of conspiracy theories and stuff of that nature u have to understand what i say hasnt been confirmed just a insight on a way of thinking for people that needs some stimulation for their brains.I threw alot of people under the bus i have done damage to brands not realizing i was doing it.I was just practicing my freedom of speech in this country u have a freedom of speech.Right or wrong u can speak what u free mind tell u too lol.I think i got carried away with alot of it entering into politics and diffrent things with my posts.Just unpleasant things but u have to admit that the lottery worker storie was a good storie i got about 6k views off of something i made from my mind.And i apoligize u know why its not fair too assume without any facts i have done damage to a brand by doing that.And its not fair to the people that works for the lotteries either>so i would like every1 too take time and reuvaluate who i am.Im not diffrent from a entertainer who tries to give u positive energy in posts too make u feel as if u can win.Just a lil encouragement and push and a diffrent way of thinking all boxed in one.I get a idea and i would post it when the balls werent going my way i posted crazy posts lol i have to laugh about it cause i hate too lose seriously.But the lottery worker storie wasnt true at all i ran with a thought i cant be blamed for the way i think i just think diffrently maybe cause i train my brain and it helps mee too see life diffrent.Its similar too lifting weights with ur hands i train my brain that way i lift thought bells lol im a lil off at times.I hate too lose so if u guys saw a negative post from me it was probably cause i missed some numbers that night and i needed a wipping bag to take my frusration out on so nevermind me.Im not diffrent than a magician surely the magician shows u magic but magic isnt truth every magic has a way of finding how its doing that.So thats why i think in life like whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

U know how many times i said this is gonna be my last post lol i said that about 20 times lol its ridiculous im learning how too spell also slowly but surely will i get their but this will be my last post i just had to clear the air on somethings before i fade in the wind.

Lets review your seriousness shall we:No No

you want to be taken serious ??

Let me update the people on who i am.My alias i go by on this fourm is lotteryworker lol i have to laugh that one off lol processofelim importchips for the people out there i have posted alot of unpleasant posts.Alot of conspiracy theories and stuff of that nature u have to understand what i say hasnt been confirmed just a insight on a way of thinking for people that needs some stimulation for their brains.I threw alot of people under the busi have done damage to brands not realizing i was doing it.I was just practicing my freedom of speech in this country u have a freedom of speech.Right or wrong u can speak what u free mind tell u too lol.I think i got carried away with alot of it entering into politics and diffrent things with my posts.Just unpleasant things but u have to admit that the lottery worker storie was a good storie i got about 6k views off of something i made from my mind.And i apoligize u know why its not fair too assume without any facts i have done damage to a brand by doing that.And its not fair to the people that works for the lotteries either>so i would like every1 too take time and reuvaluate who i am.Im not diffrent from a entertainer who tries to give u positive energy in posts too make u feel as if u can win.Just a lil encouragement and push and a diffrent way of thinking all boxed in one.I get a idea and i would post it when the balls werent going my way i posted crazy posts lol i have to laugh about it cause i hate too lose seriously.But the lottery worker storie wasnt true at all i ran with a thought i cant be blamed for the way i think i just think diffrently maybe cause i train my brain and it helps mee too see life diffrent.Its similar too lifting weights with ur hands i train my brain that way i lift thought bells lol im a lil off at times.I hate too lose so if u guys saw a negative post from me it was probably cause i missed some numbers that night and i needed a wipping bag to take my frusration out on so nevermind me.Im not diffrent than a magician surely the magician shows u magic but magic isnt truth every magic has a way of finding how its doing that.So thats why i think in life like whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

U know how many times i said this is gonna be my last post lol i said that about 20 times lol its ridiculous im learning how too spell also slowly but surely will i get their but this will be my last post i just had to clear the air on somethings before i fade in the wind.

Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: December 6, 2012, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

I understand the "Let me update the people" part...................

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                              Member #121745
                              January 16, 2012
                              4788 Posts
                              Posted: December 6, 2012, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

"....why its not fair too assume without any facts i have done damage to a brand by doing that..."

ok. Whose brand did he damage?  Since we don't use our real names here, is he saying he did damage to the LP brand?

Say it ain't so, I-chipster.  That is called an "admission against one's own interests."

J'aime La France.