Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would you still...??

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 4 years ago by billionaire2bee.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10350 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2012, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to say I'd stop playing, especially if I won a jackpot because the Lottery Fairy made one of those deals with you that she lets you win one, but if you ever play after that you'll blow it all.

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2012, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

I would start playing 5000 lines per draw..................

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
      Texas
      United States
      Member #92330
      June 5, 2010
      887 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2012, 2:12 am - IP Logged

I'd still play, pretty much how I do now. I've been going with multi-draw, 10 draws. So I don't have to "worry" about buying tickets except for once a month and I don't actually check numbers until those ten draws are done (though I do check to see if there was a jackpot winner, but my numbers are unknown to me usually so I have no clue if I've won any amount until those 5 weeks are over).

The only thing that might change is I'd see if I could buy a year at a time and I'd get PB and MM with the multiplier.

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2012, 8:26 am - IP Logged

I'd still play, pretty much how I do now. I've been going with multi-draw, 10 draws. So I don't have to "worry" about buying tickets except for once a month and I don't actually check numbers until those ten draws are done (though I do check to see if there was a jackpot winner, but my numbers are unknown to me usually so I have no clue if I've won any amount until those 5 weeks are over).

The only thing that might change is I'd see if I could buy a year at a time and I'd get PB and MM with the multiplier.

That would be cool too...I've always wanted to do the 26 week draw option with the megaplier and/or powerplay.....what's that $104 each  for MM and PB??? Just one line though that way I could memerize my numbers if they did indeed hit sometime that year..