Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 7:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Make a MUSL jackpot game that's HARD to win.

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 4 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Columbia, SC
United States
Member #135285
November 21, 2012
584 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2012, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Umm..No. I'm afraid it does not make sense. You're spewing nonsense. Most of the winners have been quick pick numbers, therefore their numbers have been generated by a machine. It would only make sense if all the winners were people who were picking their own numbers...Make sense?

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2012, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Uhh, no I'm not crazy.  Take a look at Powerball lately, it's also becoming a joke.  Two $50 mil. jackpots won in a row.  Someone out there in Kansas right now is laughing all the way to the bank.

Actually given the fact these birthday numbers have been winning lately, I'd change the number range on my game & make it 32-99,999, but leave the MB/PB 1-49,999.  Really, I'd like to see anyone win this game every consecutive drawing.  I think if this game were won on consecutive drawings, I'd want to have the FBI or whatever investigate the winners because it would then be highly likely someone would be using cheat codes, etc.

To answer your question, I haven't won because it's not too easy for me.  You haven't won either because it isn't too easy for you.  Winners have won because it's too easy for them though.  Make sense?

"Make sense?"

No.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2012, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Umm..No. I'm afraid it does not make sense. You're spewing nonsense. Most of the winners have been quick pick numbers, therefore their numbers have been generated by a machine. It would only make sense if all the winners were people who were picking their own numbers...Make sense?

"Make sense?"

Yes.

Columbia, SC
        United States
        Member #135285
        November 21, 2012
        584 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2012, 11:22 am - IP Logged

"Make sense?"

Yes.

Hhhhahaaha...Thanks rdgrnr.!!!!!

Glad to see I'm not the only one confused by guy!

United States
          Member #106134
          February 13, 2011
          806 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2012, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

I don't see how it doesn't make sense.  I even had the opportunity to ask a winner & they said it was so easy it wasn't even funny.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
            Massachusetts
            United States
            Member #37433
            April 14, 2006
            2747 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2012, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

I am always happy when I hear some lonely player who used their last pocket change to buy powerball tickets and hit the jp. I am happy because I know how hard it is to win. You should be happy too. And stay away from the conspiracy theories.

Morrison, IL
              United States
              Member #4657
              May 13, 2004
              1884 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2012, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

If MUSL ever eliminated the minimum rollovers, their starting jackpots could be stuck at $40M for several drawings which in time would allow MegaMillions jackpots to catch-up.  Then both jackpots might grow at about the same rate eliminating the difference between the games that justifies PB selling for $2.

Powerball would probably be stuck at $40 million for two or three draws in a row.  Its guaranteed jackpots continue too late in the rollover series.  The last three times, it took Powerball nine draws without a winner for it to rise out of the "guaranteed" label.

---

Columbia, SC
                United States
                Member #135285
                November 21, 2012
                584 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2012, 8:57 am - IP Logged

I am always happy when I hear some lonely player who used their last pocket change to buy powerball tickets and hit the jp. I am happy because I know how hard it is to win. You should be happy too. And stay away from the conspiracy theories.

I Agree!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19903 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2012, 10:38 am - IP Logged

There are folks who only carry pocket change even though they aren't poor, they just think it's not wise to carry a lot of money.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking