Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How many V-tracks?

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 4 years ago by SergeM.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: December 25, 2012, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you can explain what "LP gibberish" is.

I do hear gibberish, but I don't think it has anything to do with "LP".

I mean the little nonsense talks about odds, not even involving the payouts in the calculations, general talk in scam style.

Sure, you read all that.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: December 25, 2012, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

I mean the little nonsense talks about odds, not even involving the payouts in the calculations, general talk in scam style.

Sure, you read all that.

You said that it is "LP gibberish", so I was trying to understand what you meant by that.

Also, it is not a "scam" to talk about only the numbers.  Everybody has their own style, and it's best not to judge others just because they are not focused on wagers/payouts.  It's like the boring old complaints about people who supposedly post "too many numbers".  In that case, the person making the complaint is the ignorant one, because they don't understand WHY some people post larger sets of numbers.

So the best thing would be to stop criticizing other people for being different, and focus on your own style.  Like the saying goes, if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: December 25, 2012, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Criticism is healthy, don't you agree?

If there is gibberish then it is so, and scam, yes there is some and the first people to suffer are the ignorants.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1665 Posts
        Posted: December 25, 2012, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you can explain what "LP gibberish" is.

I do hear gibberish, but I don't think it has anything to do with "LP".

Hard thread to follow. I read it six/seven times trying to determine exactly what your point you trying to make. A lot of confusion stems from jumping between your personal observations on terminology, usage, and jumping over to discuss Vtracs for the larger jackpot games with no seque.

Vtracs are not that hard. 

Simplest way I have found to do Vtracs is is right there. The Vsum will tell you a lot. In the Texas night game, 4 out of every 6 drawings fall in the 7 to 11 range. If you want to know what Vtracs comprise a VSum break it in to three digits that add up to it. For example, Vsum 7 would be 115, 124, 133, 223, etc.

Using Vtracs for a 5/39 or 6/49, is a lot of work with often minimal amounts of data. Considering your Vtracs would start with 1-2-1-2-3 (1-2-19-20-3) and end with 17-18-19-19-19 (35-36-37-38-39) you're talking (correct me if I'm wrong), about 68,500(?) Vtracs. Each Vtrac position (like the pick 3 chart above) would require 18 columns to track. 18 Colums by 5 positions is 90 columns across.

The enormity of the data itself would be overwheling.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2122 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2012, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Hello, garyo a vtrac to 49/6 you get to ride in excel?
          Then will be reduced to 24 vtrac, where pairs are used
            Example 1 will be vtrac pairs 01.25
            Vtrac 2 = 02,06, the last vtrac have 3 numbers because we have 49 numbers
            Is that done after the planilia you can play the 24 vtrac prediction of jade, ie the forecast is vtrac, then just convert,

Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2012, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Is that done after the planilia you can play the 24 vtrac prediction of jade, ie the forecast is vtrac, then just convert,

96 or 64 combinations to play.

Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1665 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2012, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Okay, my misunderstanding.

First thing, I quoted Todd. I agree with Todd. I apologize if it was unclear. 

Just a few thoughts that might help:

The reason Vtracs are an excellent means for Pick 3 is the wealth of data available to make predictions. A pick 3 game, drawn 1 time a day/6 days a week will produce 3130 draws over ten years (3 times the amount of the total matrix). A 6/49 drawn 2 times a week will produce 1040 draws over ten years (a very, very small fraction of the entire matrix).

Vtracs are not pair tracking. Totally different animals.Vtracs give you the complete result of the draw. Pairs tracking only gives you two numbers that were drawn. I went back a rewrote a short program to demonstrate another way of using Vtracs......

What we have here is the number of draws in the game, the three Vtracs, the number of times it hit, the longest it has been out, and how long it is currently out. I highlighted the Vtrac 123 to give you an example.

Vtrac 123 is currently out 13 draws. I know that the STRAIGHT Vtrac 123 has two results 012 and 567. I know one of those two numbers hit STRAIGHT 13 draws ago. 

Sure enough December 8, 2012 the Night result in Texas was 012 STRAIGHT.

It I wanted to track pairs in a 6/49, I could produce an almost identical chart by setting one variable (1 to 48) and a second variable (2 to 49), and starting with pair set (1,2) loop through until the program reached pair set (48,49) counting the hits, the longest out and the current out. 

The same could be done with triples. It could be done with quads. You could even use a program that located every pair, triple and quad to write the numbers they hit with and each time it came out.

But that is not Vtracs. That is pair tracking.

Nothing wrong with that either. Vtracs and pair tracking is as different as an orangutang and an ostrich. 

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2122 Posts
                Posted: December 27, 2012, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Hello, garyo, you can do this acompamento graphic or pairs, trios and blocks, the 49/6? It would be nice, but GARYO1954, we have a problem = Houston we have a problem
                It is at par positional pairs in a 49/6 have 15 positions = 1.2, 1.4, ..... ate = 5.6 are 15 positions pairs, the goal is to see couples in their positions masior likely means
                Oh yes will be very good! So with blocks trios, trios has 20 positions, based on the first pivot or sweepstakes on a list to a jump of repeating a trio of 200 resulatdos on average, perhaps because it's the vtrac in pairs 49/6 do not work because of a pair of numbers be another position depends on how the pair is mounted, then the best way is how you talk, the pair follow the chart and position

Economy class
                  Belgium
                  Member #123700
                  February 27, 2012
                  4035 Posts
                  Posted: December 28, 2012, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello, garyo, you can do this acompamento graphic or pairs, trios and blocks, the 49/6? It would be nice, but GARYO1954, we have a problem = Houston we have a problem
                  It is at par positional pairs in a 49/6 have 15 positions = 1.2, 1.4, ..... ate = 5.6 are 15 positions pairs, the goal is to see couples in their positions masior likely means
                  Oh yes will be very good! So with blocks trios, trios has 20 positions, based on the first pivot or sweepstakes on a list to a jump of repeating a trio of 200 resulatdos on average, perhaps because it's the vtrac in pairs 49/6 do not work because of a pair of numbers be another position depends on how the pair is mounted, then the best way is how you talk, the pair follow the chart and position

@student san

Analysing is not the problem, that is something that a programmer can do.

Decision making is the critical point!

I started the thread knowing all versions of v-tracs.

The goals is to beat the odds by more than twice.

I am still waiting for the right comments.

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: December 28, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello, sergem, vtrac on your fundamentals, makes sense, with the goal of improving the vtrac pick3,
                      Sergem, can also be in the 49/6 to do so separate the digits starting with the final digits
                      And make vtrac two terminations or final digit 0-9
                      Example of a draw = 02,13,16,25,36,47
                    Final digit = 2,3,6,5,6,7
                      Making two vtrac like two pick3
                    1st vtrac = 2,3,6
                    2nd vtrac = 5,6,7
                    The digit span forward 0-4 REMAIN OUTSIDE of the study will be randomly placed, because they go up to 0-4
                    Are used only the final digits 0-9
                    So are 6 digits can be done with two working vtrac only the final digits
                    In the 1st 2nd and 3rd one vtrac in 4th 5th and 6th position vtrac another,
                      Sergem improving the system for vtrac pick3 can use, ok

Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: December 28, 2012, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello, sergem, vtrac on your fundamentals, makes sense, with the goal of improving the vtrac pick3,
                        Sergem, can also be in the 49/6 to do so separate the digits starting with the final digits
                        And make vtrac two terminations or final digit 0-9
                        Example of a draw = 02,13,16,25,36,47
                      Final digit = 2,3,6,5,6,7
                        Making two vtrac like two pick3
                      1st vtrac = 2,3,6
                      2nd vtrac = 5,6,7
                      The digit span forward 0-4 REMAIN OUTSIDE of the study will be randomly placed, because they go up to 0-4
                      Are used only the final digits 0-9
                      So are 6 digits can be done with two working vtrac only the final digits
                      In the 1st 2nd and 3rd one vtrac in 4th 5th and 6th position vtrac another,

You seem not to get the point. I have programmed all this, only don't commercialize it.

The point is to make a selection that wins more than twice above the odds.

What kind of gibberish nonsense dialect is this?

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2012, 6:48 am - IP Logged

You seem not to get the point. I have programmed all this, only don't commercialize it.

The point is to make a selection that wins more than twice above the odds.

What kind of gibberish nonsense dialect is this?

Hello, sergem  I mentioned that one can only separating the six digits of a lottery thin 49/6 can use two vtrac like two pick3 is easy

Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2012, 7:17 am - IP Logged

Hello, sergem  I mentioned that one can only separating the six digits of a lottery thin 49/6 can use two vtrac like two pick3 is easy

Hello sandr I mentioned that can only winning six the digits a of lottery thin 49/6 can do if vtrac like tow pick 3 easy richt prediction two times better than prediction vtrac success.

Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            1665 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2012, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Been busy with other stuff.

Think we have been through this. I've posted charts of every pair and triple and the positions they hit in last year/maybe early this year in another thread for the Cash 5/39 games. Most, if not all, those programs were lost when the old Compaq went south.

No promises, but if I find all the code snippets, I'll put it back together. 

Using digits for Vtracs in each position of a jackpot game won't make it easier. It's a complicated process to understand, but......

If you you use digits in a 6/49 you have 12 positions for digits. The first digit in any position can be 0 to 4. That's 5 possibilities in any of the 6 positions.

The back digit in any position can be 0 to 9. Ten possibilities in any of 6 positions.

But you are NOT drawing digits, you are drawing balls that have a number comprised of two digits.

What does that mean? Well......

The first ball drawn, has 5(first digit) X 10(back digit) possibility.

You can't separate the digits on the ball.

Nor can you have 00 so we need to subtract 1 from the possibilities.

(5X10) - 1 = 49. You can't have 00.

Second position = (5 X 10) - 2 = 48. Subtract 2 because you can't have 00 and you can't have the number that came out on the first ball.

Third position = (5 X 10) - 3 = 47. Same idea. You can't have 00, or the number from the first or second ball.

The same is true for 6 positions since you can't separate the numbers on the balls to make 12 positions. 

You can separate the numbers for the purpose of working with them, but it doesn't change the odds when each ball is comprised of two digits.

In the end, you end up with (49/6) X (48/5) X (47/4) X (46/3) X (45/2) X (44/1).

Of course that is totally not what this thread is about, so I'll leave it at that. 

G

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2122 Posts
                              Posted: December 29, 2012, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello, garyo, a lottery 49/6, we have 15 positions and not 12
                              Look = 1.2 1.3 .... ate = 5.6 are 15 positions
                              As for the odds, garyo, you are esquendo the 1st position vai 01-22 in 98% of pairings, and so each position there is a diagonal probabilities at each position, the better, look at the number 49, a lottery 49 / 6 the number 49 can only appear
                                At the 6th or last position, the initial digit vai 0-4 shot is short, you can see by position
                              The last digit can be done by two vtrac or another system that works well pick3