Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sweepstakes

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2013, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Yes I did ask a question.....but I kinda expected a relevant answer.... Didn't matter if you watched Oprah, her network, or what I ASKED if you or anybody else was watching the SHOW itself....BTW hope your Redskins play well this week end

You're new here so I'll let you in on some inside information:

You're not going to get answers to all of your questions the exact way you want them all the time because everybody's different.

If you insist on having answers given within very specific parameters, then maybe you should write them yourself.

You sound like a spoiled brat who's used to getting his way in everything he does but I got news for ya, boy. Mommy's not here to wetnurse you now and you're gonna have to put on your big boy pants and deal with it.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3854 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2013, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

You're not going to get answers to all of your questions the exact way you want them all the time because everybody's different.

If you insist on having answers given within very specific parameters, then maybe you should write them yourself.

You sound like a spoiled brat who's used to getting his way in everything he does but I got news for ya, boy. Mommy's not here to wetnurse you now and you're gonna have to put on your big boy pants and deal with it.

LOL,

crackin up here, Mountain man,

No one should come here w/out cuttin the apron strings.

Cheers  < that = cheers w/ beers, but gotta give ya jack on this one.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2013, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

LOL,

crackin up here, Mountain man,

No one should come here w/out cuttin the apron strings.

Cheers  < that = cheers w/ beers, but gotta give ya jack on this one.

I'll drink to that, haymaker!   Cheers

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19767 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2013, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
          Member #130815
          July 25, 2012
          1636 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2013, 8:09 am - IP Logged

You asked if anybody was watching something on the Oprah Network. We responded by saying no.

If you think that answer isn't relevant to what you asked, that's your problem.

Just because you're a huge Oprah fan doesn't mean we have to show reverence at the mention of her name.

Get over it.

Actually I didnt...I ASKED if anybody was watching the SHOW and I gave the channel IF the were interested and wanted to tune in....I am not an Oprah fan and your response just show you are lacking in Reading Comprehension.......and AGAIN if you are not a fan or don't have anything RELEVANT to the original post just don't post......you don't have to tell anyone if you're a fan of Oprah or not it's not relevant to the post thus no one cares son.....GET OVER YOURSELF

United States
            Member #130815
            July 25, 2012
            1636 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2013, 8:12 am - IP Logged

Nope just expect someone to post with something relevant to the original post.....you cant do that because reading comprehension is not in your aresenal.....I'll bet you will misinterpret this.....but it's ok I understand.....

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
              Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #82391
              November 12, 2009
              6290 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2013, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Yeah that cool !!

A big pop up window came on the screen and stated " You won a TV" flashing colors lol

You know you won anything big when you receive a FedEx or UPS envelope, the other smaller

prizes I've won just showed up in the mail.

I PCH everyday!!!

Got three e-mails from them today, apparently the prize protrol will be in my area soon,

looking for someone with my exact initials. oh boy!!

Congratulations on your new TV Nikki....Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #82391
                November 12, 2009
                6290 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2013, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up as the wise Sully posted... we know who he voted for...

I Love Pink & Green 1908

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2013, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Nope just expect someone to post with something relevant to the original post.....you cant do that because reading comprehension is not in your aresenal.....I'll bet you will misinterpret this.....but it's ok I understand.....

"...just expect someone to post with something relevant to the original post....."

"Can we Please keep all responses relevant to original post..."

Tell ya what, junior, maybe you oughta add a caveat to your signature line that explains that all responses will be critiqued for pertinent and appropriate relevance to the original post, so that nobody throws you into a full-blown Nervous-Nellie Fluster-Fit again by not providing the exact response you're looking for.

Otherwise, you could just require everybody to send their responses to you via PM to get your seal of approval before posting them.

You've led a sheltered life, haven't ya, sonny boy?

Hopefully, Mumsy puts enough chocolate chips in your cookies today and you're in a better mood.   

Columbia, SC
                    United States
                    Member #135285
                    November 21, 2012
                    584 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2013, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

This cat explains perfectly how I'm reacting to reading this thread LOL...

Agrees with rdgnr....We're all adults here, and so what if someone gets off topic?  Come to think of it, his original post was ON TOPIC. He answered your question! Might wanna lighten' up a little.....I speculate you have a lot of life ahead of ya so you may wanna cool down a little and learn to go with the flow.

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

United States
                      Member #130815
                      July 25, 2012
                      1636 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2013, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

"...just expect someone to post with something relevant to the original post....."

"Can we Please keep all responses relevant to original post..."

Tell ya what, junior, maybe you oughta add a caveat to your signature line that explains that all responses will be critiqued for pertinent and appropriate relevance to the original post, so that nobody throws you into a full-blown Nervous-Nellie Fluster-Fit again by not providing the exact response you're looking for.

Otherwise, you could just require everybody to send their responses to you via PM to get your seal of approval before posting them.

You've led a sheltered life, haven't ya, sonny boy?

Hopefully, Mumsy puts enough chocolate chips in your cookies today and you're in a better mood.   

Or maybe you need to just not post to something that does not interest you is all Im saying.....If its bothering you so much don't post to this anymore....I bet you can't I bet you won't cause youre the one with a problem boy.....not me

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: January 4, 2013, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Or maybe you need to just not post to something that does not interest you is all Im saying.....If its bothering you so much don't post to this anymore....I bet you can't I bet you won't cause youre the one with a problem boy.....not me

".....If its bothering you so much don't post to this anymore...."

Doesn't bother me a bit.

You're the one who came unhinged when dallas said she didn't watch the Oprah Network.

Why don't you just get tickets to her show if you're so infatuated with her and her network?

I think you may be the only one addicted to watching her show though cuz her ratings are in the toilet.

Heh,heh,heh,heh,heh...

United States
                          Member #130815
                          July 25, 2012
                          1636 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2013, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

".....If its bothering you so much don't post to this anymore...."

Doesn't bother me a bit.

You're the one who came unhinged when dallas said she didn't watch the Oprah Network.

Why don't you just get tickets to her show if you're so infatuated with her and her network?

I think you may be the only one addicted to watching her show though cuz her ratings are in the toilet.

Heh,heh,heh,heh,heh...

It does bother you the whole point you missed again and again and again and again was that if she didn't watch she had no business posting....no one cares if she likes Oprah or her network... the only reason i was watching was beacuse that show happened to be on when I was surfing....THAT was the point the particular show and was anyone watchin it or if they wanted to they could tune in....We don't care if you like Oprah or not  son I just put out the info if anyone was interested.....that's it.....Now Im tired of explaining this to you...You seem to be taking it real personal especially since these words on the page were not directed at you anyways....now get it or don't but please shut up Im tired of explaing it to you.....LOL

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                            u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19767 Posts
                            Posted: January 5, 2013, 12:36 am - IP Logged

It does bother you the whole point you missed again and again and again and again was that if she didn't watch she had no business posting....no one cares if she likes Oprah or her network... the only reason i was watching was beacuse that show happened to be on when I was surfing....THAT was the point the particular show and was anyone watchin it or if they wanted to they could tune in....We don't care if you like Oprah or not  son I just put out the info if anyone was interested.....that's it.....Now Im tired of explaining this to you...You seem to be taking it real personal especially since these words on the page were not directed at you anyways....now get it or don't but please shut up Im tired of explaing it to you.....LOL

:hang:

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                              Member #93947
                              July 10, 2010
                              2180 Posts
                              Posted: January 5, 2013, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Yes I did ask a question.....but I kinda expected a relevant answer.... Didn't matter if you watched Oprah, her network, or what I ASKED if you or anybody else was watching the SHOW itself....BTW hope your Redskins play well this week end

Showing any sign of acceptance of Oprah as a decent human being doesn't go down well with some of the House Keepers here at LP.  Look around; this is not Liberal Land.