Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery numbers come to you in a dream

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 4 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
NY
United States
Member #121961
January 21, 2012
3157 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2013, 1:31 am - IP Logged

Ok in all seriousness, does anyone really think its worth all this effort to try and predict or figure out what numbers are going to come up on any game?? I mean, how would you know anyways? its all randomly drawn numbers that come up , no rhyme or reason as to why certain ones come up is there? I just think you have to be at the right place at the right time and pick the lucky set of numbers, anyone else agree? I want to know your responses too. I am not a type of person who will get mad at your opinons. Thanks guys, bye.

Winning off predictions is 10x better then just picking some QPs.

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
    Columbus, Ohio
    United States
    Member #128906
    June 5, 2012
    591 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2013, 7:36 am - IP Logged

I've had a dream with the number 2... next drawing I've had 3 numbers with the number 2 in it, thought I was gonna win something larger than usual.  Ended up being a dud.  While watching LCML, Jay Vargas had a dream and played them... he won 17 million.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19819 Posts
      Posted: January 11, 2013, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Couldn't it be that the system did work but in a game like Powerball with such astronomical odds it takes that long to leverage it for a second win? With all that money to manage after the big win he and others may continue to play but not with the diligence as we do who have yet to win.

Could be as you suggest since he now has the money to do more traditional investing.  I've read several updates about Jack Whittaker since his win and all his bad luck but only one about Brad Duke.  While he may not have won another jackpot, things must be going good for him or else he would have been in the news.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

msharkey2001's avatar - Trek startrek.gif
        New Hampshire
        United States
        Member #136492
        December 12, 2012
        322 Posts
        Posted: January 11, 2013, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Ok in all seriousness, does anyone really think its worth all this effort to try and predict or figure out what numbers are going to come up on any game?? I mean, how would you know anyways? its all randomly drawn numbers that come up , no rhyme or reason as to why certain ones come up is there? I just think you have to be at the right place at the right time and pick the lucky set of numbers, anyone else agree? I want to know your responses too. I am not a type of person who will get mad at your opinons. Thanks guys, bye.

Yes it is. I used to wonder if it was worth all the work studying the different jackpot games that I play so I started tracking my results. The results were that in each case I have won fairly more often than the published odds for that game. For example I've been playing Hot Lotto for several weeks now and have hits in 11 of the last 125 plays or 1 in every 10.9 plays. The published odds for winning any prize in in this game are 1 in 16.1. I've also achieved similar results in other jackpot games that I play. I've found that there DOES seem to be some rhyme and reason how frequently certain groups of numbers come up. Just look for patterns, you'll find some. Good luck in your lottery endeavors!

msharkey2001's avatar - Trek startrek.gif
          New Hampshire
          United States
          Member #136492
          December 12, 2012
          322 Posts
          Posted: January 11, 2013, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Yes it is. I used to wonder if it was worth all the work studying the different jackpot games that I play so I started tracking my results. The results were that in each case I have won fairly more often than the published odds for that game. For example I've been playing Hot Lotto for several weeks now and have hits in 11 of the last 125 plays or 1 in every 10.9 plays. The published odds for winning any prize in in this game are 1 in 16.1. I've also achieved similar results in other jackpot games that I play. I've found that there DOES seem to be some rhyme and reason how frequently certain groups of numbers come up. Just look for patterns, you'll find some. Good luck in your lottery endeavors!

Actually that's 11 hits in 120 plays for a 1 in 10.9 win rato.

FT wayne IN
            United States
            Member #123299
            February 17, 2012
            5 Posts
            Posted: January 11, 2013, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Yes I have dreamed of numbers they show up just befor I awake  Then I get up and right them down and play them I won 1600.00 last year

on the daily 3 I used my last 4.00 dollars I had at the time.

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
              BRONX N.Y.10459
              United States
              Member #86575
              February 6, 2010
              1057 Posts
              Posted: January 11, 2013, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Yes,I had a dream i dream't 2 numbers I play for get get went to work.When i was at work i remember them

So i call the number man put them in  Play 210 .90  I was double  so one gave me  1,400 0r  1,300

But any it was 9 dollars to one , And the anser is YES YOU CAN!!!!!!!ESR54.

LAKE HAVASU AZ
                United States
                Member #44729
                August 8, 2006
                446 Posts
                Posted: January 11, 2013, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

well i keep paper by my bed just for that reason........still waiting......damm dirty dreams must over ride the lottery numbers

some day....some day

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2013, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Makes no difference where you get them if they win.

If I win I'm gonna say I noticed a pattern in the stars that I saw after I banged my head when I slipped and fell in some puke in the Waffle House parking lot.

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2013, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

So true. Sometimes it's best to meditate on the numbers. No systems at all, just lay down and close your eyes in a relaxed, no drama enviornment.

The Universe will reveal many things in that state.

Been slacking on my part and need to go back to that.

"Been slacking on my part and need to go back to that."

I guess I spoke too soon. Early this morning I was in that twilight zone range between sleep and being awake, and usually when that happens it's like a lucid state where faces and scenery flash in and out. I saw the number 774 very clearly in bold black.

I didn't make it to the store in time for the Florida midday draw. The winning number was 626.

Maybe i'll play 774 for a couple of days just in case.

Columbia, SC
                      United States
                      Member #135285
                      November 21, 2012
                      584 Posts
                      Posted: January 12, 2013, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

I just can't understand why the Lottery Number Sandman refuses to visit me in MY dreams!!!!!!!!!  What's a girl gotta do?

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

gsWinner's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
                        Tucker, GA
                        United States
                        Member #124289
                        March 10, 2012
                        5246 Posts
                        Posted: January 12, 2013, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

I had a dream of set of numbers that was winning ticket and i woke up and jot it down.. And no i ain't gonna share it..No No but has that happen to you and you won?

Yes this happens everyday and we post dreams in the Mystical forum and share them with others so other people can win too. You can post the numbers you see in a dream or the dream itself and wait for posters to respond with numbers associated with your dream.  Yes this happens every day. GL.  And please share.
                        BTW, we have an awesome predictor BIRD who is also a dreamer and he gives us numbers that fall in pick 3,4 and 5

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
                          Member #133462
                          September 30, 2012
                          5946 Posts
                          Posted: January 12, 2013, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Could be as you suggest since he now has the money to do more traditional investing.  I've read several updates about Jack Whittaker since his win and all his bad luck but only one about Brad Duke.  While he may not have won another jackpot, things must be going good for him or else he would have been in the news.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/Record-lottery-winner-still-feels-lucky-95156664.html

This is a brief follow up five years after his win. I think he was also on an encore episode of LCML.

In this interview, he flirts with the idea that his "system" does provide the potential opportunity to produce another win.

Seems as though he's not prepared to put the time into it. Wish he would share his system since it's collecting the proverbial dust as it were.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
                            Northern Virginia
                            United States
                            Member #83350
                            December 5, 2009
                            1313 Posts
                            Posted: January 13, 2013, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

I had a dream of set of numbers that was winning ticket and i woke up and jot it down.. And no i ain't gonna share it..No No but has that happen to you and you won?

Wednesday, March 2, 2005:

The Dream

“I Won the Lottery, Indirectly” – I was at Sheetz. I got some lottery tickets. The numbers I got were 0606, 0707, 0808, and 180420

The Action

Play 1804 and a few other numbers exact order.

The Result

8104! Cussing Face

(This upset me on two different levels. Had I played any order, I would have won something, and had the 8 been a 0, they would have drawn my birthday).

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

LottoNick56's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                              Tampa, FL
                              United States
                              Member #121764
                              January 16, 2012
                              188 Posts
                              Posted: January 13, 2013, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

"Been slacking on my part and need to go back to that."

I guess I spoke too soon. Early this morning I was in that twilight zone range between sleep and being awake, and usually when that happens it's like a lucid state where faces and scenery flash in and out. I saw the number 774 very clearly in bold black.

I didn't make it to the store in time for the Florida midday draw. The winning number was 626.

Maybe i'll play 774 for a couple of days just in case.

Have you seen the Florida Play 4 Evening winning numbers for today, Sunday, 01/13/2013???

1-7-7-4.

Wow.

Total Payout: $163,650.00

You were missing a number (1) and playing the wrong game. Too Bad.

...Someone's going to win eventually...

...Never know, could be me...