Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Believe in yourself

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 4 years ago by phillylucky1.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2013, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

So you guys wish to know whats inside the Dragon Scroll eh ? Green laugh

gotta love Kung Fu panda lol.

Ive posted this in many threads before, the secret is:

PICK A NUMBER THAT STANDS OUT TO YOU, DIG  HARD AND YOU WILL FIND IT. ONCES YOU DO, TRUST IT, BELIEVE IN IT. THEN USE THAT FREE TOOL UP THERE "RESULTS". *SPECIAL THANKS TO TODD*  IT GETS UPDATED EVERYDAY, WHEN WINNING NUMBERS ARE OUT.  I TRUELY BELIEVE NUMBERS TRAVEL AROUND IN THE STATES, FOR ME IN NY. SO I TRACK THE EAST, FAVS ARE CT, WASHINGTON DC, NJ, AND FLORIDA. ONCES YOU SEE YOUR NUMBER, THEN ITS TIME TO BRING OUT THE $50 LOL.

So you're saying that if one combo matches in all the states you mentioned, then play that combo?

I'm in Florida, so what states do I track?

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2013, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

So you guys wish to know whats inside the Dragon Scroll eh ? Green laugh

gotta love Kung Fu panda lol.

Ive posted this in many threads before, the secret is:

PICK A NUMBER THAT STANDS OUT TO YOU, DIG  HARD AND YOU WILL FIND IT. ONCES YOU DO, TRUST IT, BELIEVE IN IT. THEN USE THAT FREE TOOL UP THERE "RESULTS". *SPECIAL THANKS TO TODD*  IT GETS UPDATED EVERYDAY, WHEN WINNING NUMBERS ARE OUT.  I TRUELY BELIEVE NUMBERS TRAVEL AROUND IN THE STATES, FOR ME IN NY. SO I TRACK THE EAST, FAVS ARE CT, WASHINGTON DC, NJ, AND FLORIDA. ONCES YOU SEE YOUR NUMBER, THEN ITS TIME TO BRING OUT THE $50 LOL.

Awesome. You exemplify the Positive Energy flow System. I hope you don't get branded as one of those:

obfuscators

United States
      Member #128373
      May 22, 2012
      201 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2013, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Belief in yourself is what you need.  To hell with people that don't believe in you.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2013, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Belief in yourself is what you need.  To hell with people that don't believe in you.

I Agree! Belief is more powerful than fundamental mathematics.

Columbia, SC
          United States
          Member #135285
          November 21, 2012
          584 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2013, 9:43 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

philadelphia,pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #138700
            February 3, 2013
            374 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2013, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

haha i know exactly what ur saying ....people are constantly on me abot my playing ... and everytime i start losing regularly and decide to take someones advice of cutting back is exactly when that number i didnt play comes right out........

philadelphia,pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #138700
              February 3, 2013
              374 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2013, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

whats funny is that about a week or two ago ..all the guys at the job that critisize my playing came running back to where i was working and were smiling and congratulating me on my big 4 coming out str8 on the day track.... ironically and im sure you guys guest it i didnt have enough money that day and only played a couple numbers and that one wasnt one i played.......(1121)             they were only happy cause they thought free pizza for lunch again....                                   normally i played it 3str8/2box so it would have been $17,400