Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Monthly Dozen System

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rawzero.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #135615
November 27, 2012
405 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2013, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

how do I replace the Fla. past results with the Mass. front 3 and will it change the results in any way? thanksAgree with stupid

The results from the numbers you enter are affected in no way by the FL/GA numbers on the right. I just built that control for easy back testing for any game I'm currently importing. I have a few kinks to work out before I can add more states. There are a lot of little things I want to do to the layout and how things work... Lots to do, just not enough time in the day.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11164 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2013, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Manual,

when I click on the link it does not take me to your webpage

But if I copy and paste it, it works fine

Carlig

Carlig, can you put this in excel? 

Hiding Behind Computer

US Flag

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
      BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3611 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2013, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

I agree Carli. When I go to the link it does not let me download it. Need help.thanksI Agree!

kreative1's avatar - flower2
        NE PA
        United States
        Member #127838
        May 10, 2012
        1255 Posts
        Posted: January 31, 2013, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

I agree Carli. When I go to the link it does not let me download it. Need help.thanksI Agree!

it isn't a download, just go to his website, systems, monthly dozen, you do the workout right there,put your 3 numbers in the box hit go,disregard state info on right if it doesn't apply to you, plus he has others you can try

if you go to his profile you can go that way too to his web page,or add it to favorites like I did,then you can do them whenever you want

thanks for doing this manual, last night I wrote it all down and then today saw this, so saves some time for sure

Florida
          United States
          Member #135615
          November 27, 2012
          405 Posts
          Posted: January 31, 2013, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

it isn't a download, just go to his website, systems, monthly dozen, you do the workout right there,put your 3 numbers in the box hit go,disregard state info on right if it doesn't apply to you, plus he has others you can try

if you go to his profile you can go that way too to his web page,or add it to favorites like I did,then you can do them whenever you want

thanks for doing this manual, last night I wrote it all down and then today saw this, so saves some time for sure

Thank you. :)

The point of the site is just a quick way to do the workout for a system; for play or back testing. If you want to play with the numbers, Excel (aka Carli's work) is the way to go. Some people like the site, other's like Excel. Either way will get the job done. Just depends on preference. Personally, I use both.

kreative1's avatar - flower2
            NE PA
            United States
            Member #127838
            May 10, 2012
            1255 Posts
            Posted: January 31, 2013, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

oh don't get me wrong, I have downloaded every systen that carli excelled lol

I think I have a weird addiction to systems or something, I can't seem to stop

although admitting it is the first step I guess

hahaha

Florida
              United States
              Member #135615
              November 27, 2012
              405 Posts
              Posted: January 31, 2013, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

oh don't get me wrong, I have downloaded every systen that carli excelled lol

I think I have a weird addiction to systems or something, I can't seem to stop

although admitting it is the first step I guess

hahaha

I know what you mean... Clearly, there are many patterns. I'm constantly trying to evolve my idea of what can occur to make a win. Various systems help a lot with that. Especially coding them. For that, I have to understand the system and then figure out the best way to get it working. I figure, eventually, I'll hit on something that allows me to make a little money on the side.

United States
                Member #107545
                March 9, 2011
                12 Posts
                Posted: February 13, 2013, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Didn't work in Louisiana for Dec. or Jan. 2012, 2013