Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If ur a winner Stay Under the Radar

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LotteryWorker2.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #135278
November 20, 2012
85 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2013, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey if u feel u have a winning formula that has been producing u wins.

I repeat i repeat do not get on her bragging before u know it the

lottery will be on too u.

Stay under the radar if ur a winner dont get on here like look at me

im so smart.

Before u know it they will be on too u watching ur every move things

that havnt happened will start too magically happen all of a sudden.

Too that guy that just bought a lexus they are on too u now lol ur too

flashie with ur skill man.

I know u know something and its not gonna help that u blocked out ur license plate

and ur face in those photos lol.

Hilarious u are, me personally i cant never win a jackpot its goes further than the lotteries

its down too the politicians at this point.

The governer and people of higher authority i dont fit that criteria because im

out of the box on my way of thinking.

If u notice how can a company that makes the lottery machines promise too make

a state more money if that state chooses their equipment.

Evidently the software is programmed too avoid on purpose.

My advice too the people out there that has a system and they are making money

off the system STAY UNDER THE RADAR.

I wish i never got on this site in the first place i would be unknown and free too

play the lotterie when i choose and maybe i could have been winning.

But its people in higher rank that has the say so on if i can win or not

i dont care i will still play but i dont expect too win.

So too those of higher authority keep it play god with some1 else i

know who god is.

United States
    Member #130815
    July 25, 2012
    1636 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2013, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

im so smart.

I know u know something and its not gonna help that u blocked out ur license plate

Hilarious u are, me personally i cant never win a jackpot its goes further than the lotteries

I wish i never got on this site in the first place i would be unknown and free too

know who god is.

HUH????

United States
      Member #135278
      November 20, 2012
      85 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2013, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Its advice too people out there with winning systems im telling them dont get on here bragging.

Cause there is lottery workers roaming these fourms protecting investments and if ur winning

on a daily bases they want too stop u not shake ur hand and hand u a check bottomline.

So when u find that thing that makes u go wow i feel so smart now keep it too urself.

Its some peoples job too figure out how too make the lottery more money.

So stay clear of these people that roam the fourms with nothing but negativity too say

about ur smart posts.

The lay of the land the lotteries know demographics on the maps i understand it too,

Duds get dished out in areas that will never win a jackpot in the history of the lottery.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
        NY
        United States
        Member #121961
        January 21, 2012
        3157 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2013, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

i dont care i will still play but i dont expect too win

Congrats LW2. After all your posts you finally figured out the secret to winning.

United States
          Member #130815
          July 25, 2012
          1636 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2013, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Its advice too people out there with winning systems im telling them dont get on here bragging.

Cause there is lottery workers roaming these fourms protecting investments and if ur winning

on a daily bases they want too stop u not shake ur hand and hand u a check bottomline.

So when u find that thing that makes u go wow i feel so smart now keep it too urself.

Its some peoples job too figure out how too make the lottery more money.

So stay clear of these people that roam the fourms with nothing but negativity too say

about ur smart posts.

The lay of the land the lotteries know demographics on the maps i understand it too,

Duds get dished out in areas that will never win a jackpot in the history of the lottery.

How would the lottery workers know who's who on here....I personally can't wait til I win....Im telling everybody....nobody's getting anything, but Im telling them anyways

United States
            Member #135278
            November 20, 2012
            85 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2013, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

I dont expect too win because i know whats going on in reality.

Its set in stone that i can never win its politics who wins,Im a threat too society lol i guess.

Because i know too much and whats really going on.

Ur who identity is on file when u log in this site ur ip address and all lol ur computer accepts cookies from this site lol

Its many ways once u log on a site for them too discover who u are.

I never claimed too know how too win i just know how not too throw my money away 100 percent thats bottomline.

Same reason i would gamble and know those games are fixed im a idiot.

I will admit im a idiot.

Ok thats enough of my time i will let this mirinate with the politicians and lottery head workers in charge.

BEST ADVICE TOO THE WINNERS OUT THERE STAY UNDER THE RADAR PLAY DUMB AND BE SMART

DONT GET ON HERE SHARING UR SYSTEMS THEY WONT WORK ONCE U DO IT TRUST ME

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2013, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

I dont expect too win because i know whats going on in reality.

Its set in stone that i can never win its politics who wins,Im a threat too society lol i guess.

Because i know too much and whats really going on.

Ur who identity is on file when u log in this site ur ip address and all lol ur computer accepts cookies from this site lol

Its many ways once u log on a site for them too discover who u are.

I never claimed too know how too win i just know how not too throw my money away 100 percent thats bottomline.

Same reason i would gamble and know those games are fixed im a idiot.

I will admit im a idiot.

Ok thats enough of my time i will let this mirinate with the politicians and lottery head workers in charge.

BEST ADVICE TOO THE WINNERS OUT THERE STAY UNDER THE RADAR PLAY DUMB AND BE SMART

DONT GET ON HERE SHARING UR SYSTEMS THEY WONT WORK ONCE U DO IT TRUST ME

Why would you play if it's set in stone that you can't win?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19828 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2013, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

When I win I won't be able to stay under the radar because winning the lottery is only step #1 in my plan for selling my winning lottery system.  I've heard more money can be made selling a winning lottery system than can be won playing the lotteries.  I'll be providing my own testimonial that it works.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Set4life's avatar - 2554
                  East Hampton, NY
                  United States
                  Member #41995
                  June 25, 2006
                  1137 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2013, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

im so smart.

know who god is.

*Yawns*

I guess that PERSON your talking  about is me.

You sound like an jealous idiot, please dont make me laugh.  This forum is full of winners, check the "Post your winning tickets" thread. You will see one  with 200K winner.  Oh wait you havnt been winning, ok so your mad?  typical loser you are.

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR TO YOU, IF YOU WANNA SCARE ME. BE A MAN ABOUT IT, PM ME AND MEET ME IN PERSON. I WILL GLADLY MEET YOU IN PERSON, LIKE A MAN.  ONLY GIRLS NICK PICK ABOUT WORDS.  BTW, I DONT BELIEVE IN GOD.  I BELIEVE IN MYSELF AND HELPING OTHERS TO WIN.  YOU CAN'T WIN ALL THE MONEY TO YOURSELF,  IVE BEEN ON HERE FOR 6 YEARS.

I AWAIT THIS GOVT OR SOME FAIRY TALE CHARACTER YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

BTW, YOU LIKE MY LEXUS HUH?  BALLIN AINT IT?  Cool

$Group Hug$

FOR THE WIN!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4792 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

*Yawns*

I guess that PERSON your talking  about is me.

You sound like an jealous idiot, please dont make me laugh.  This forum is full of winners, check the "Post your winning tickets" thread. You will see one  with 200K winner.  Oh wait you havnt been winning, ok so your mad?  typical loser you are.

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR TO YOU, IF YOU WANNA SCARE ME. BE A MAN ABOUT IT, PM ME AND MEET ME IN PERSON. I WILL GLADLY MEET YOU IN PERSON, LIKE A MAN.  ONLY GIRLS NICK PICK ABOUT WORDS.  BTW, I DONT BELIEVE IN GOD.  I BELIEVE IN MYSELF AND HELPING OTHERS TO WIN.  YOU CAN'T WIN ALL THE MONEY TO YOURSELF,  IVE BEEN ON HERE FOR 6 YEARS.

I AWAIT THIS GOVT OR SOME FAIRY TALE CHARACTER YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

BTW, YOU LIKE MY LEXUS HUH?  BALLIN AINT IT?  Cool

Hmmm I looked at that form and it was for a used Lexus. Only "girls" nitpick about words?  I hope you get your GED someday. And only teens use terms like "ballin."  I find it difficult to believe that you move easily around high society. I bet you are in debt up to your eyeballs and dropped out of college after Freshman year.

J'aime La France.

United States
                      Member #137428
                      January 3, 2013
                      469 Posts
                      Posted: January 30, 2013, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

I love to donate money to education.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                        Member #121745
                        January 16, 2012
                        4792 Posts
                        Posted: January 30, 2013, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

You went to FIT???? fashion institute of technology???  Omg. That is not even a real college.Banana

J'aime La France.

United States
                          Member #135278
                          November 20, 2012
                          85 Posts
                          Posted: January 30, 2013, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Too all the politicians out there its gonna be a time when Enzymes arent on the market anymore lol.

i love america home the free too a degree

and setforlife i wasnt trying too down u im being serious i know ur a winner u have oraa of a winner

im just saying dont be too flashie with ur skill abilities seriously congrats on all ur winnings dont get it confused

im inspired by ur winning and the positivity u give off im tell u dont give out ur formula here there is people here that work for the lottery congrats seriously

ConArtist will hate on u dearly he is like the king of this site for haters he is the leader once he says something the haters come out.

Listen Setforlife ur feeding into the negativity dont doo it u give of positive energy dont like the haters feed into u then u will

give off negative energy im just tell u from experience that its lottery workers on here like artist he works for the lottery for sure and a number of others

once they are on too u they are on too u its hard too get wins anymore after that im just saying lay low dont be a idiot like me and post and think ur helping

cause if u help every1 then it hurts the game in the long run and the lotteries dont want alot of winners

O the drama i love the dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

United States
                            Member #135278
                            November 20, 2012
                            85 Posts
                            Posted: January 30, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

who wants too hear the same old the jackpot is at a 100 million what numbers too play.

No people here wanna here who banging who mom and stuff lol

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: January 30, 2013, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Too all the politicians out there its gonna be a time when Enzymes arent on the market anymore lol.

i love america home the free too a degree

and setforlife i wasnt trying too down u im being serious i know ur a winner u have oraa of a winner

im just saying dont be too flashie with ur skill abilities seriously congrats on all ur winnings dont get it confused

im inspired by ur winning and the positivity u give off im tell u dont give out ur formula here there is people here that work for the lottery congrats seriously

ConArtist will hate on u dearly he is like the king of this site for haters he is the leader once he says something the haters come out.

Listen Setforlife ur feeding into the negativity dont doo it u give of positive energy dont like the haters feed into u then u will

give off negative energy im just tell u from experience that its lottery workers on here like artist he works for the lottery for sure and a number of others

once they are on too u they are on too u its hard too get wins anymore after that im just saying lay low dont be a idiot like me and post and think ur helping

cause if u help every1 then it hurts the game in the long run and the lotteries dont want alot of winners

O the drama i love the dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wow, I wasn't aware that Artist works for the lottery.

No wonder she asks me what numbers I'm gonna play and they never come in!   P***ed