Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If ur a winner Stay Under the Radar

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LotteryWorker2.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55889
October 23, 2007
5586 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2013, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

who wants too hear the same old the jackpot is at a 100 million what numbers too play.

No people here wanna here who banging who mom and stuff lol

You're fixing to get yourself sent to the "Land of No Avatar' again, idiot.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and just get lost.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
    Member #135278
    November 20, 2012
    85 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2013, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

dont nobody wanna hear the same bull crap i wasnt aware artist was a female that amazing she must have permanent PMS needs a EMS

eVERTHING SAID HE TODAY IS IN ALL GOOD FUN JUST STIRING THE POT FOR A STEW DONT GET IN IF U CANT HANDLE THE TEMP

im tired of hearing about how can we win its bull crap the winners is enjoying life while we dream thanks

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2013, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

dont nobody wanna hear the same bull crap i wasnt aware artist was a female that amazing she must have permanent PMS needs a EMS

eVERTHING SAID HE TODAY IS IN ALL GOOD FUN JUST STIRING THE POT FOR A STEW DONT GET IN IF U CANT HANDLE THE TEMP

im tired of hearing about how can we win its bull crap the winners is enjoying life while we dream thanks

You ain't fit to be in the same thread as Artist, troll.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5586 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2013, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Actually, nobody wanna hear YOUR bullcrap.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
          Member #135278
          November 20, 2012
          85 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Im tired of u hoodrats any1 got any dcon handy?

Too all the hoodrats u too can be free in the land of the free too a degree

dont be all u can be be a hoodrat u see sam i am

i dont like green eggs and ham i dont sam i am

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2013, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Go away, importchips, you're drunk again.

United States
              Member #135278
              November 20, 2012
              85 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2013, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr i bet thats ur real pic thats the first santa picture in the history of santa ur the orginal

Jesstina's avatar - medium jpg.1369698626638

United States
                Member #136417
                December 10, 2012
                697 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Too all the politicians out there its gonna be a time when Enzymes arent on the market anymore lol.

i love america home the free too a degree

and setforlife i wasnt trying too down u im being serious i know ur a winner u have oraa of a winner

im just saying dont be too flashie with ur skill abilities seriously congrats on all ur winnings dont get it confused

im inspired by ur winning and the positivity u give off im tell u dont give out ur formula here there is people here that work for the lottery congrats seriously

ConArtist will hate on u dearly he is like the king of this site for haters he is the leader once he says something the haters come out.

Listen Setforlife ur feeding into the negativity dont doo it u give of positive energy dont like the haters feed into u then u will

give off negative energy im just tell u from experience that its lottery workers on here like artist he works for the lottery for sure and a number of others

once they are on too u they are on too u its hard too get wins anymore after that im just saying lay low dont be a idiot like me and post and think ur helping

cause if u help every1 then it hurts the game in the long run and the lotteries dont want alot of winners

O the drama i love the dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Green laughGreen laughGreen laugh

People who work for the lottery are on LP?!? lol 

IF there are people who work for the lottery on here ( Which I doubt) then obviously if you gave out your formula you're at risk of them changing the system to make it harder for you to win!! But I don't see how posting your numbers has anything to do with it!! Thanks for the heads up!! lol 

Look I post mines all the time and view what others post as well!! This site is for us to help one another!!   People shouldn't spend their time hating on someone for winning all the time!! They should work together with that person to better their skills!!!

Spending sometime with the family. Will be back A.S.A.P

Columbia, SC
                  United States
                  Member #135285
                  November 21, 2012
                  584 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2013, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

For Mr. FIT.

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

United States
                    Member #135278
                    November 20, 2012
                    85 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2013, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Ya i agree but u gain the right to brag once u win if ur doing it for motivational purposes i cant knock u congrats dont let the money over take u tho my advice

Brad Duke was a big bragger the fact that he won and knew if he won he was going public is that not bragging i think so he earned the right too do so and even told the media he had plans on becoming a billionaire he has drive and i congratulate him also well done he did it his way