Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Someone give me 7 digits I will wheel them for 35 plays and play them in 10 states

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Pick4ologist.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #137428
January 3, 2013
469 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2013, 5:59 am - IP Logged

Heh, as I said in your other thread I was not successful with this. This is not as good of strategy as it may seem!

I would even wheel 8! or 9! numbers and STILL LOSE! ... It's rigged i say.. lol!

Good luck!

Its a very successful method for me.  Wheeling.  5, 6, 7 digits.... I get plenty of real life wins this way.... 1 nad day doesnt bend me ..... or have me seeking to discredit its potential....  again it takes more than 1 strategy to win at Pick 4. And be as consistent of a winner as I......Ga Lottery Atlanta office knows me well. And already expects to see me every week......... for this experiment. I choose to be lazy. And let fellow posters give me random digits.... spent the $350 online. Played 10 states. And blindly said. Whats the worst that can happen...... ga cash 4 is. The best... Sun Smiley

glen mckinnie's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #124751
    March 19, 2012
    4182 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2013, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Heh, as I said in your other thread I was not successful with this. This is not as good of strategy as it may seem!

I would even wheel 8! or 9! numbers and STILL LOSE! ... It's rigged i say.. lol!

Good luck!

It has been successful for me. Especially in ga caught it twice on Feb 6. I was only testing with .25 box.  I also would have had it str in NH if I had played but that was the first day I tested it in a few states!

This is a great system.........It takes money to make money.

you will not win if you trying to squeese blood from a turnip!

God's Favour is Upon Me   

Blue Angel

Texas
      United States
      Member #58739
      February 24, 2008
      59 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2013, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

It is a good way to play the game but my luck with it stinks!

So you guys use what? The top 7 digits in the last 40 draws, day and eve combined or seperate?

I usually take into account the freqeuncy of the digits, but I also use the last few draws to help make a decision on what numbers to play.

Luck is the residue of design.

United States
        Member #137428
        January 3, 2013
        469 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2013, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Today I use 1234679. Have over $$2100 in wins so far..... search for my post.  Play these buy a new car.  They are smoking hot today